Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. (1019 Views)

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by ojay2053(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2016
I'm a cool young man, dresses well, with athletic body physique and an entrepreneur.

I don't know why I always end up with fat/ chubby girls, they are always willing to show some love like kilode. Though I enjoy it when I feel loved through their special treats. The truth is fat girls is not my type but they won't stop coming. I don't know how to stop them when they profess their undying love.
Besides I don't want to hurt someone's feeling cos of what they expect from me.

Help, I need good advice, pls.
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by seunlayi(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2016
you are in the best position to help yourself.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by feran15(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2016
You think you love slim girls... but your body knows what it wants
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2016
girls with flesh makes the fun merrier, but slim babes can make the moves flow without any hitch. i give it to fleshy babes cool
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by ojay2053(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2016
seunlayi:
you are in the best position to help yourself.

Bro, Seunlayi, I really don't know what to do, but what i have in mind might hurt them, could u pls advice your brother on what to do,thanks .
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by merit12(f): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Forget long story of slim girl

Chubby fat girls is your calling. ...
I think you like the feel of more fleshy meat.

Maybe you should write and compair why you like the slim or the fat girl.

Or maybe you prefer chubby girls in bed

Bravo continua con le raggazza grossi
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by ojay2053(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2016
feran15:
You think you love slim girls... but your body knows what it wants
how do one know what his body want, pls?
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by ojay2053(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2016
merit12:
Forget long story of slim girl

Chubby fat girls is your calling. ...
I think you like the feel of more fleshy meat.

Maybe you should write and compair why you like the slim or the fat girl.

Or maybe you prefer chubby girls in bed

Bravo continua con le raggazza grossi
I don't think they (fat/chubby) is my calling, though I like them in bed, but why does my heart call for slim shaped Bae?
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by merit12(f): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
ojay2053:
I don't think they (fat/chubby) is my calling, though I like them in bed, but why does my heart call for slim shaped Bae?

Chiedi Dio
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by zyzxx(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
You need water baptisim
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by ojay2053(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
merit12:

Chiedi Dio
okay, I will ask him when I pray, thanks.
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by ojay2053(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
zyzxx:
You need water baptisim
if that will solve it, my water reserve is filled.
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by Tonydeeb(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
I believe the right heading for your post should be "...attracted to me" and not "...But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls".
First, I believe your confidence level is quite on the deficient side.
You are not attracted to the chubby ones, you're just not making it a point of responsibility to follow up on those slim ladies you saw/seen since you're more of a beauty man than a booty man.
You shy away from walking up to that crush of yours and telling her how much infatuated you are with her, and on the ladies path, they ofttimes wouldn't come closer to you since they are slim, sexy, beautiful and will deftly expect any meaning man to walk up to them if he's man enough.
On the other hand, most chubby ladies have less self-confidence, think getting a man like yourself is synonymous to catching a fish in the ocean.
They simply feast on your shyness to gain access to you and voila, you are head-over-heels thanking God for sending 'a lady' your way.
Meanwhile, you might be confident enough, just shy.
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by zyzxx(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
ojay2053:
if that will solve it, my water reserve is filled.
you need a flowing water
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by ojay2053(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tonydeeb:
I believe the right heading for your post should be "...attracted to me" and not "...But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls".
First, I believe your confidence level is quite on the deficient side.
You are not attracted to the chubby ones, you're just not making it a point of responsibility to follow up on those slim ladies you saw/seen since you're more of a beauty man than a booty man.
You shy away from walking up to that crush of yours and telling her how much infatuated you are with her, and on the ladies path, they ofttimes wouldn't come closer to you since they are slim, sexy, beautiful and will deftly expect any meaning man to walk up to them if he's man enough.
On the other hand, most chubby ladies have less self-confidence, think getting a man like yourself is synonymous to catching a fish in the ocean.
They simply feast on your shyness to gain access to you and voila, you are head-over-heels thanking God for sending 'a lady' your way.
Meanwhile, you might be confident enough, just shy.
Thank you very much, brother. I've dated few slim girls but it doesn't go well due to the fact that the ones I met aren't faithful, chubby ones are always willing to give their all. But I want it the other way (slim). Thanks once more for your contribution, bro.
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by Tonydeeb(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
ojay2053:
Thank you very much, brother. I've dated few slim girls but it doesn't go well due to the fact that the ones I met aren't faithful, chubby ones are always willing to give their all. But I want it the other way (slim). Thanks once more for your contribution, bro.
You're welcome brova!.
The first step to solving an issue is identifying what the problem is.
You've done that, and all I can say is "Good luck".
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by GoldenJAT(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mr poster!!! u greedy jare.....control ur mindset.. haba!! only u I understand sha... say u want eat rice, no mean say u no fit eat indomie.
Re: Help! I Like Slim Girls But I'm Always Attracted To Big /chubby Girls. by Agybabe(f): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Your case is a case of EMOTIONAL CONFUSION. You don't want to hurt their (the fat girls) feelings, right? You like hurting yourself, right? And in your mind, you say you know what you want, shey?
Abeg o no vex, how old you be?
#MaLady

(1) (Reply)

This Man Wants To Know If There's Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position / No Matter Who You Are, Never Do This / #whileiwasaway, What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.