Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) (60881 Views)

Bishop John Ibenu And Gabriel Aduku Escape Assassination In Kogi / Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
The assassins reportedly asked for Mrs Dokpesi which mean they knew who the car brought to the location. I think the report about the threat to get Chief Dokpesi is just padding to make the story sellable.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmm..
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
ForeverNew:
i really dont understand,, Hi Chief Raymond Dopkesi did not even feature in the whole story, but you used his name to make FP.
They must have trailed the car from his house, knowing the cars he uses. And perhaps thought he was in the car as it emerged from the compound.
Perhaps Mrs Dokpesi disappeared into the hospital before they got close enough. Or were waiting for a man fitting her hubby's stature to emerge from the car but he never did.

Maybe they now approached hoping to gun him down inside the car but was not there either. Maybe in frustration they wanted to kill the wife they had probably seen earlier in the car while trailing it. The next best thing to hurt him would be killing the wife.

Dokpesi's African protection might be very potent to have confused the assassins, not to know which car he was definitely in or made him stay at home that moment.

During OBJ's tenure, political assassinations were two for one kobo. Funsho Williams, Bola Ige and more. OBJ is adviser of this govt, just a coincidence? sad

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Untainted007:
May God help us and protect us all. I dont support our policemen being attached to all these rich men, the security operatives suffer the atrocities of what these rich men does behind, the wife of the policeman has been turned to a widow while the children are now fatherless yet these rich people hardly cater or even remember the deceased family members who died in their stake because they (rich men) are heartless

Such is life. When u become very rich and can afford security operatives, will u still say this? Is it not people that will protect u, and those people don't have families?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by Kagarko(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rayhutar:
APC

BE FAIR TO YOURSELF.

Rather it is
PDP VS PDP

WHICH GROUP DO HE BELONGS TO?

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by kenoz(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chai
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by dalambusu(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
What point are trying to make pls?
[quote author=donigspain post=46327913][/quote]
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
I don't understand what's the tax payers police man doing guarding an individual citizen for? Or is this Dokpesi of man holding a political office? Or is it because he is a Rich man?
Perharps every nigerian should get their own personal police officer to guard them. Or is it just for Rich nigerians? Anyway it appears the police man was unable to prorect himself let alone protect mr Dokpesi.
Proves that only God can protect, the poor police man have paid with his life while trying to protect some wealthy individual for peanut salary. Rich folks have been taking advantage of the poor since existence.

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
darlenese:
I think its the woman that escaped death not the man , they would have shot her if she hadn't entered the clinic !
As for the husband , they will still go after him !
Money A do everything. When you have enough money to give to your pastors and Alfas for prayers,you elude death. But what happens to the policeman that doesn't have any money to give to anyone? Hmmmn. Some people believe that been poor is a crime

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
They are coming for you sir. I was not there when billions deh enter your account.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by shegra58: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rayhutar:
APC
why would u suspect APC u know Dokpesi is like a debtor to APC and no one will want his/her debtor to die, what I'm thinking is even PDP may be for splitting too much when he was in DSS/EFCC cage undecided
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Money A do everything. When you have enough money to give to your pastors and Alfas for prayers,you elude death. But what happens to the policeman that doesn't have any money to give to anyone? Hmmmn. Some people believe that been poor is a crime
so you believe that it's because she has been paying pastors and alfa (what ever that means) to pray for her that's why she wasn't killed? Rubbish! Maybe she just had a lucky escape. And what happens when she stop paying the pastors and Alfas?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by Suntzung: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
IVORY2009:
No wa oooo shocked who has the high chief double crossed..
May be he no settle them 4 th job he asked. since 2015 na bad market for PDogs,
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
I trust me i will give them any details they want including the once they didn't ask.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by Emmayur(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
It is wrong to put the deceased body on the floor... show some respect here!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by Emmayur(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
It is wrong to put the deceased body on the floor... show some respect here! RIP Officer.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by focus7: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
The result of been greedy and wanting to eat the shares that belong top business partners.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sounds Political to me.
Which Armed Robber no want money~ Idris Abdulkarim
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Y on Earth shld a policeman b attach to Hithief Raymond Dopkesi a yam eater & PMB character Assasinator,indeed pmb is a goodman,a mutum kiki.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by amanze15(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
looseweight:
Our security agencies should look into the proliferation of arms and ammunition in the country...

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
people wey get gun for this country no reach 5% of the country apart from the security agencies of course
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Taryur3:
We need a serious prayer in this country

I dobale for this your English o.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by Almonda: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
You do not need an interpreter to tell you that they are members of the Boko haram. Ever since the last Presidential election, the BH sect said that they will assassinate Dokpesi when he said that BH sect were toothless!.

Whether you like it or not, the BH boys are every parts of this country including the South west, South South, North. It takes the grace of God to see us through in this country.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by Heineken(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Their father

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oceemo:
something is about 2 happen in this country I hope d blind eyes will b open before time.

Guy pls expantiate and enlighten us. we need to know.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by donigspain(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
dalambusu:
What point are trying to make pls?
Did I make any point?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rayhutar:
APC

Though I'm not an APC supporter, it might not be APC. The High Chief likes women, marrying anyhow. Who knows if it's a woman tussle? Supremacy, Hierarchy, Inheritance "tinz"...
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rayhutar:
APC

Though I'm not an APC supporter, it might not be APC. The High Chief likes women, marrying anyhow. Who knows if it's a woman tussle? Supremacy, Hierarchy, Inheritance "tinz"...
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by jollymizzle(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oceemo:
something is about 2 happen in this country I hope d blind eyes will b open before time.
Abegi make we hear word. My people say ' orun yaa Bo ki she oro enikan' meaning heavens dey fall no be one person Mata.we can't all port ,proly including u so whatever is coming will meet all of us here.stop being gloomy all the time
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by toprealman: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
stjsd:
he who chop gbi will die gbi grin grin grin grin grin so finally i made it to front page on NL grin grin grin i dedicate it to my Dear son Olamide cool
Olamide papa de drag FP....wetin Olamide go come do?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by sojics(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Human life no get value again for naija. May his soul rest in peace"
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) by JustAvo: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kagarko:

BE FAIR TO YOURSELF.

Rather it is
PDP VS PDP

WHICH GROUP DO HE BELONGS TO?

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

I tot I was the only thinking in that direction. sheybi Him follow sack sheriff for ph few weeks ago?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) / Buhari And Okorocha Watching Nigerian-Cameroon Match: Spot The Difference / Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.