Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Do U Think PMB Is Telling His Aid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do U Think PMB Is Telling His Aid (554 Views)

Nairaland Poll: Should An Election Hold Today, Do You Think PMB Stands A Chance? / Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think PMB Is Telling His Aid by tabisegroup(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
As for me, think he is saying:
Make sure Osinbajo my VP, doesn't temper with those documents in my office o, an also watch those APC Chieftains that will be coming there to see him, u know, I don't trust them, especially now that I am not feeling fine. Finally tell Danbazo to keep his eyes open, let him shine his eye well. Call me anytime if there's any emergency.

Re: What Do U Think PMB Is Telling His Aid by pikin1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Just incase
Re: What Do U Think PMB Is Telling His Aid by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Be a good boy. Don't try to supplant the leadership of the VP.
Re: What Do U Think PMB Is Telling His Aid by Bitterleafsoup: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Make sure to waka waka the cows...
Re: What Do U Think PMB Is Telling His Aid by Emmatdayo(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: What Do U Think PMB Is Telling His Aid by giga02(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Make sure you feed those cows very well
Re: What Do U Think PMB Is Telling His Aid by multikolour(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
I pray those evil spirit speaking and tormenting my ear will not follow me to London

(1) (Reply)

IRONY: Abacha And Keshi Share Same Death Date! / Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. / ★ "We Have Moved From Power Epilepsy To Power Paralysis’ Sen. Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.