Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! (1330 Views)

Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by Charlentine(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Let me take this moment to quickly write this to you young ladies, virgins, and any girl who is still struggling with the concept of decency.

I know that we live in the YOLO age where everyone is taught by the media to be crazy and to "have fun" but believe this; sometimes the price for some kinds of fun is too high- and that's what the media won't tell you!

Now before you think this is some kind of preaching, lemme warn you that it has nothing to do with all that puritanical bullshitt- as I hate such hypocrisy myself. Besides im not writing in the hopes of hearing a thank you from you; Im writing this like a warning from the future so that you wont one day wish you could turn back the hands of time and change your orientation. So this is some very real advice.

Please ladies, for your own good, dont take sex with that careless attitude that the media encourages in our society today. Do not see it as "no big deal" or " let me enjoy my life" nonsense. Even if you date or hook up a lot just for fun or for their company, try to limit your actual sex partners to only a few. As few as possible. You will be very happy you made such a decision later in the future when u understand the logic behind it. Oh and don't mind all those big aunties or older ladies who convince you that a woman's sex count is nothing, that a guy who truly loves her won't mind, that a modern woman is free to live anyhow she pleases etc. Truth is most of such people only say such things to convince themselves and anyone who cares to listen that they have no regrets. While in reality they may be crying each night whenever they remember that great guy that had to leave them for this same reason of careless sexual past.

The thing is, you may have met a lot of douchebag guys in your life. Some of them might have cheated, lied, beaten you, etc. And this may have affected your orientation and caused you to be more careless about your sex life. But when a real guy with integrity and strong principles (the kind of guy you would want to marry by all means because you can trust him and he would never betray you) falls in love with you, it might become important to him to inquire about your past, as he would need to ascertain whether he can also trust you. The problem is that you should not lie to him because if he ever finds out that ure lying it would probably be the end- as such guys hardly forgive such lies. But if u straight up tell him the truth that you've seen 101dickks and 100 out of them have been inside your vagina, he may be very cool about it and even tell you its no big deal- just to put your mind at ease. But you will see the pain in his eyes. He may be able to suck it up and proceed normally with you, but thats very rare. Chances are, even If he loves you sooo much that he hasnt sneaked out and run away that same night, u would start to notice some slight changes in his behavior: you may catch him just staring at u sometimes with a deep sadness in his eyes. If u ask him wats wrong he'll quickly fake a smile and say its nothing (just so that u don't get worried). Or u may notice that he doesn't seem to trust u as he used to before- now he's stylishly asking who u were talking to over the fone or where u went yesterday. He's more concerned about who your friends are. He may just ask u certain personal questions that u think are irrelevant. And the saddest part is u may notice that he is gradually losing faith the relationship. And you would love him soo much because his type is very rare. You would want him to know that u are not that person u used to be ever since u met him, that he can trust you, that you will never betray him no matter what anyone may have to offer. That your love for him is stronger than anything. But no matter how much he tries to see you as you ARE, the person u WERE will keep hunting him from time to time. You would know that he is trying to ignore but its still hurting him- its killing him from within. And that's when u wud wish u could go back in time and not have sex with All those many guys- not because you regret your past, not because it wasn't fun, not because u didn't know what u were doing, not because u think it was a bad thing, no! But just because u see that it all came back to hurt this man whom u truly love. If it means to keep your relationship/happiness with this man, you would be ready to sacrifice all those 100diccks. But it won't be possible at that time, and you may eventually lose that one-in-a-million man.

Some people may say it is insecurity or that he's afraid he wont measure up to ur past lovers thats why its bothering him, and that if he truly loves u it shouldn't be an issue. But trust me, that's just another lie they tell u. Real guys with real integrity simply don't believe in cheating or lying. So to them, you have a loose past means you have questionable integrity, and they simply can't trust you! No matter how many great qualities u have or how much he loves you, if he can't trust you then it will eventually come to an end.

I should mention that this doesn't necessarily apply to the majority of guys out there who try to "score" with girls by sleeping with them in order to feel somewhat validated or cover their insecurity. Such guys may not even bother to ask about ur past because they too probably have messy pasts. Neither does it apply to those nerdy guys that are afraid of a naked girl- no. This applies to the few deeply confident guys who are themselve and dont need any girl or anyone to validate them. They are usually intelligent, straightforward, principled, loving, and very trusting. They are the type u never want to lose because u may not find another like him.

Someone wrote an article about why a girl's many previous lovers is no big deal, and many commenters (mainly guys) condemned that article by pointing out some real facts. These are just two of the comments:

Terrible article.
Believe it or not, not all men and women are promiscuous, and it’s partly because we consider something like that to be important. Therefore, it might surprise you that the same standards we hold ourselves to we’d want in a partner.
Crazy I know!

--------------

I rolled my eyes when I read that the reason men were turned off by promiscuous women was because they would feel inadequate to her past lovers. I was saddened and shocked that a man wrote that crap. Men have evolved to run from highly promiscuous women just as they’ve evolved to run from tigers. Very promiscuous women likely have drug problems and psychological problems. Who would want those traits in their offspring?
And men are not impressed by their friends who mess around. Most men joke about it, but inside they know their male friend is dealing with problems such as insecurity. These highly promiscuous people are not more socially evolved. They have problems. It’s not a good trait to have.
I just recently dumped a girl who I loved because of her past – 62 people. I don’t need that drama in my life, and I don’t want to find myself married to a women with that kind of history. The sex was great for both of us, but lets be realistic. Sex comes to an end at a certain point. You have to be your lovers best friend to make it work, and that’s going to be very difficult when you can’t understand the reason they made such poor decisions.

So please don't let the media or anyone fool you. Go on dates, have your fun, but dont ever confuse casual sex with fun. For the sake of your future, Maintain your dignity, avoid messy relationships and keep you sexual partners as low as possible so that when you are dealing with the real man, a worthy man, your (loose) past wont get in the way. Plan it well now so that in the future u won't cringe, fidget or lie when that man asks that very important question (to him).

Advice from the future!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by sinaj(f): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Issorite
Re: Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by Cutehector(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sinaj why did u read dis? angry

Nothing for smellymouth chai grin
Re: Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by fbtowner(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
ladies be viewing this thread and they would be like

Oooboy things don spoil pass repair ooo chai grin
Re: Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by sinaj(f): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:

Nothing for smellymouth chai grin
we alredi marid ni grin

Diz msg is for d virgins out dere tongue
Re: Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by sinaj(f): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
fbtowner:
ladies be viewing this thread and they would be like

Oooboy things don spoil pass repair ooo chai grin

Lwkmd cheesy

Shebi u don scatter ur bae own grin
Re: Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
sinaj:
we alredi marid ni grin

Diz msg is for d virgins out dere tongue
God go punish u.. cheesy
Re: Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by fbtowner(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
sinaj:

Lwkmd cheesy

Shebi u don scatter ur bae own grin

ehhhn at least just 1 and it's in the past now
I'm a new person entirely grin
Re: Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by Smellymouth: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:

Nothing for smelly.mouth chai grin

Cutehector. , ayam okay with sinaj joor..
Re: Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by jozee8: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
God bless u for this great advice! SHE that have ears let HER hear!!!
Re: Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nice write up......smileywink

*Clapping *

Re: Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by Monalisa185(f): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
true!!! Soooooo true!!! Though the write-up long o,buh it's worth the time!!

In other words, don't turn yourself to KEZZAIH who always meets DONATUS...gringringrin

For those who probably didn't have the patience to read the article and would prefer to judge by the title... Op didn't say you shouldn't have sex o, NO, he/she said you should limit yourself to a few partners and avoid casual sex...ermmm ermmm...lemme stop herecheesycheesy
Re: Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by youngest85(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice write up......smileywink

*Clapping *
u are clapping and meme says gbosa...
Re: Important Message To All Virgins, DONT DO THIS!! by Menzy86(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
At one point while reading this thread I almost thought d writer must have stalked me during my last rship. Beautiful and well mannered girl. Dirty past which she eventually succumbed to right under my nose. Old habits die hard. Learnt dat d hard way.

(1) (Reply)

I Derive Joy In Yabbing / What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. / Let Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.