Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos (57933 Views)

"Don't Ever Take No For An Answer" - Pretty Lady Says After Getting A Job.Photos / Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC / Job Discrimination Based On Institution Graduated From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Ezeego1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Moneyyy:
This is what happens when schools don't teach students to create businesses, they only teach them to get jobs.

Create business with his saliva right?

Night don reach go sleep abeg angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by khaz(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please. .. I need help too. I m a 1st class graduate too. I know there are good Nairalanders who can help here.
My Gmail account babiola897@gmail.com
cc, Appelex
See proof

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sad. But why married with 2kids. Same goes to my in law. Graduated from uk since 2012 yet no job. Can't even feed the wife undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by onatisi(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
dainformant:
with all the qualifications? something is wrong
If this story is true ,then that guy need spiritual deliverance . He is been followed by spiritual forces to the extent of even getting him mobbed by hoodlums just because he was calling passengers. The same way he was rejected at the garage is the same way he has been rejected wherever he presented his cv.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by iyke484real(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Creamz:
Create job for yourself with the knowledge you've acquired
yeah! Think that's the top-most essence of being educated, graduates should try to be more job Creators nd not always the other way round.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by deluxegift(f): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
the witches in your village are strong

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by diva90: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
People should stop waiting to be employed and work towards being their own boss - with small savings/capital, people can venture into small scale businesses!! The agricultural sector is a good sector to invest in right now. Do you know that the ministry of agriculture gives out free seeds to empower farmers? Do you know that with less than 200k you can start a cat fish or poultry business? Even learning a skill/trade is helpful these days. There are so many opportunities out there but people would rather lazy around looking for a 30k per month job than work hard to make ends meet by their own initiative. Nigeria is tough... And it will get tougher...Even some Ph.D. Holders are jobless....It is no longer news that attaining even the best grades or educational qualifications cannot guarantee one a job talkless of a good one.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Judeoxide(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
allansie:
If u hear some pple story ehn,u go know say God really bless u
the most reasonable comment so far...

I just sit don day complain only to see this guy come know say... Men na over jolly I day
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by bookface: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Why do people get married and have kids when they have no source of income?

I really can't understand this logic

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by AmAlbert(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nnaabros:
sad sad story. But when will you learn? Even those who have jobs are losing it, being retrenched almost everyday. And yet people are still coming with BIG degrees feeling as if the society OWES THEM a job just because you have a big degree. With his field of expertise and professional training, there's a lot he could do for himself with it. But they'll never learn. Many are still going out to get BIGGER AND BIGGER degrees and then come back DEMANDING a job!

When are you going to get it into your head, WHAT WE NEED NOW ARE SKILLS AND ENTREPRENEURS, People who CREATE JOBS not people who are looking for jobs. We don't need BIG DEGREES anymore. We need BIG SKILLS and JOB CREATORS

My brothers thank you very much..
Can you now see that Jehovah's organisation is really blessed, they've been sounding this warning for all to hear for a long time now, higher degree is not the best again not as this old system remains but acquiring skill remains the best cos with our skills we'll join in making paradise a beautiful place for all inhabitants

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by nexwayne: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Try check ur village to know what sup...
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
May God help s is not aboutr degree iis weder u no person... in NigeriaMay GOD HELP US
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by guiddoti: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
dainformant:
seer, tell us.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by deb(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is just a failure ahn ahn! This never happened when the HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY was in power. Buhari sef angry

Yea, you are stupidly-foolish!
In actual fact every problem started now when PMB came. None existed before now. Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Toosure70: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
He must be from ekiti state, where they produced useless professors because the they schooled with juju. May God forgive me oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Malakh: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
You were instructed not depend on Egypt,Egypt shall be your shame has spoken by Isaiah, Egypt has planned your life for you before you were born, go to school,get a degree and Egypt will get you a job, you wonder why its called universal-cities(universities)yall just wait till Daughter of Babylon is dethroned,then will "darkness" cover the whole earth
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by nonix22(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
and someone will tell you, come to Lagos; jons full here!

what was he doing before and directly after he got married?? cos most guys no get mind to carry woman unto marriage levels keep for house if no work o. Hmm! May God see U thru! Tho, studying abroad aint no guarantee of getting a job in naija. Abroad degree is like akara and bread to Nigerians, until you speak to the man next to you, u go fear the level of foreign degrees he/ she has to his credit. hmm. smh

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Creamz:
Create job for yourself with the knowledge you've acquired

Don't mind the robot lol. No iota of flexibility.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by segcymoor(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Well....
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by nonix22(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
angelusbrut:
Sad. But why married with 2kids. Same goes for my blin law. Graduated from uk since 2012 yet no job. Can't even feed the wife
The married with kids baffled me as well. Just made the whole issue worse.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by bbmoringa: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
this is serious. Buhari come and see oo
I GUESS ITS TIME WE STOP BLAMING BABA FOR OUR WOES,NIGERIA PROBLEMS STARTED LONG AGO B4 THE EMMERGENCE OF PMB,LET US ALL COME TOGETHER,CO-OPERATE WITH THE GOVT. FOR THE NIGERIA OF OUR DREAM,GOD BLESS NIGERIA,GOD HEAL & BLESS PMB.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by desertboom(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Create Job, create job and create job. How is he going to create the job? A hungry man that can't afford just N2,000 to pay transport back to his base.

No be person wey don eat dey remember to give hungry person.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Thomsyne(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Aww... touching story... I wish him all d best Anyways... for polytechnic graduates Polytechnic Graduates: How to deal with stigma and also see Websites that can help you get a job before leaving school
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
oga go back to UK AND look for a job, there is no job in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by butanep(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
bookface:

Why do people get married and have kids when they have no source of income?

I really can't understand this logic

Boss you won't understand. If you pray to get settled before settling down, you mightn't be doing the right thing ap the wrong time.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin grin cry
johnstar:
E don red
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by donhils: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
dainformant:
Why are you stating the obvious? For a graduate to be searching for job and not finding any, isn't that enough to know that something is wrong?
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
it is well with u my bro. never ever give up. the vissititude of live is such that beats the willpower of many but the good story lies in how resillient you re in getting back on ur feet not minding d number of times u fall.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
I don't care what your qualification is or the value your certificate carries. If you don't recognize God in all of this, then you are a goner!

GRACE - God in the RACE

#Kachifo

#I'mAWinner

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by macaranta(m): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Pathetic.. Think outside the box man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv / People With Flat-Foot Cant Be In The Military: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.