Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos (57896 Views)

"Don't Ever Take No For An Answer" - Pretty Lady Says After Getting A Job.Photos / Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC / Job Discrimination Based On Institution Graduated From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by phykiesexy: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
bookface:

Why do people get married and have kids when they have no source of income?

I really can't understand this logic

Cus age is not on d lady side. Her biological clock is ticking. If a man's hormone was same as a woman, I don't think a lot of people would be married now.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Pringlez: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
"My name is Abimbola Kareem, married with two kids from Lagos state. Im not just a first class product oh but a proficient person. I am highly dedicated Business Systems Analyst with working knowledge of Business Intelligence, Web and Information Systems development and general products marketing. My understanding of system analysis got me the scholarship from the NNPC to study abroad. My brother, I came back and still can't get a job oh."

Something is really wrong somewhere, this guy is this loaded intellectually and yet cannot find a way to start up anything on his own in this I.T world that we are in today no matter how small.
I don't think he really set his ....... straight right from the onset.
Married with kids and without a job, how?
Nawaa!!
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by phykiesexy: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
NobleG1:
Something is wrong somewhere.
He claimed he was given a scholarship by NNPC to study in the U.K.

Why didn't NNPC employ him?
Why didn't he get a job in the U.K. where he studied?
Why is he having problems getting a job in Nigeria?
How could he be stranded and out of cash? Is he not smart enough to plan his journey.

I've never seen or heard that a First Class graduate had problem getting a job. There's absolutely something wrong!

He either does drug or has a mental issue or sucks at job interview.

After ur degree in UK, dey chase u out. Unless u want to stay as an illegal immigrant which u have to be hiding and running all d time. If Dem catch u Dem go deport u straight n u cnt try to step in Europe. Is it not better to come back? D only way he could have stayed back was if he married a white lady or d place he works liaise with embassy. Most companies in UK wouldn't do that cus dey have to pay d embassy some heavy pounds. Even when u come back seff and u apply again Dem fit no give u d visa. If NNPC or shell or chevron grant u scholarship it is not a guarantee dey employ u. Them just do that one as social responsibility. Even wen u do IT sef gan after u finish school for Dem to take u na war. If I were him, I would have applied to another country from UK cus it would have been easier. They hardly turn u down from deir. Probably he wanted to come n serve his father's land n now his father's land is serving him wid hardship.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by phykiesexy: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Nigerian guys, stop getting married when you're jobless or earning so little. Forget all these "some women are good luck" bullshit because at the end, you will only be compounding your woes. angry undecided

Take am easy abeg. Lol.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by NobleG1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
phykiesexy:

After ur degree in UK, dey chase u out. Unless u want to stay as an illegal immigrant which u have to be hiding and running all d time. If Dem catch u Dem go deport u straight n u cnt try to step in Europe. Is it not better to come back? D only way he could have stayed back was if he married a white lady or d place he works liaise with embassy. Most companies in UK wouldn't do that cus dey have to pay d embassy some heavy pounds. Even when u come back seff and u apply again Dem fit no give u d visa. If NNPC or shell or chevron grant u scholarship it is not a guarantee dey employ u. Them just do that one as social responsibility. Even wen u do IT sef gan after u finish school for Dem to take u na war. If I were him, I would have applied to another country from UK cus it would have been easier. They hardly turn u down from deir. Probably he wanted to come n serve his father's land n now his father's land is serving him wid hardship.

Unless he intended to work in Nigeria, which I doubt.

I know a guy who studied in the U.K. and was employed by the same company where he did his intenship. The company helped process his work permit. Today the guy has U.K. passport.

That guy could have easily married an English woman before his study visa expired. That's what smart people do.

When I arrived the Netherlands, I got my 5yr residence card less than a year! Where as some people spend years struggling to get this particular card. I got my dutch passport three years after I collected the 5yr card, which means the card didn't even expire before I received my dutch passport.

In total, it took me 3yrs plus 6 months after I arrive Netherlands to get the passport, which is a feat! My close friends are still talking about it today.

I'm f*ucking smart!
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by phykiesexy: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
NobleG1:

Unless he intented to work in Nigeria, which I doubt.

I know a guy who studied in the U.K. and was employed by the same company where he did his intenship. The company helped process his work permit. Today the guy has U.K. passport.

That guy could have easily married an English woman before his study visa expired. That's what smart people do.

When I arrived the Netherlands, I got my 5yr residence card less than a year! Where as some people spend years struggling to get this particular card. I got my dutch passport three years after I collected the 5yr card, which means the card didn't even expire before I received my dutch passport.

In total, it took me 3yrs plus 6 months after I arrive Netherlands to get the passport, which is a feat! My close friends are still talking about it today.

I'm f*ucking smart!

Na d same thing we dey talk naa. Ur friend company liased wid embassy. His lucky naa. Maybe he agreed to pay d company too. Cus deir is a way dey do it. Wen ur company help u, u pay back. It could take a year to pay back or less. Ask ur friend. I don't think u re so smart. I think life smiled at u. Cus it is d same thing u did that so many people did and it didn't work out. Plus I saw d guy was married maybe he didn't want to abandon his wife and children. To some family is everything, to some it means nothing. Individual difference!!! My 5 cents dou!!! grin wink

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by NobleG1(m): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
phykiesexy:

Na d same thing we dey talk naa. Ur friend company liased wid embassy. His lucky naa. Maybe he agreed to pay d company too. Cus deir is a way dey do it. Wen ur company help u, u pay back. It could take a year to pay back or less. Ask ur friend. I don't think u re so smart. I think life smiled at u. Cus it is d same thing u did that so many people did and it didn't work out. Plus I saw d guy was married maybe he didn't want to abandon his wife and children. To some family is everything, to some it means nothing. Individual difference!!! My 5 cents dou!!! grin wink

I don't believe in f*ucking luck! If you know what you want in life, plan your future well and work hard, you'll get what you want.

There's nobody I know or my friends knew in Europe who got Europe passport faster than me. I know what I did, how hard I worked and what I went through in pursuing paper, while others were busy doing oringo in Europe..

It's all about using common sense and being highly determined in getting what you want. I made my first 10 million naira at age of 21, when naira had value. Built my first home at 23yrs old, married my school sweetheart at 24yrs old Then fews years ago I went to Europe with one thing in mind- to get European passport to help my business travel needs. Got it in 3 plus yrs which in turn made my family members dual dutch and Nigetian citizens.

My life is good and I worked extremely hard for it. I've achieved things beyond my dreams. So don't give me that "luck" crap! Lazy people always blame any progress on luck!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by phykiesexy: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2016
NobleG1:

I don't believe in f*ucking luck! If you know what you want in life, plan your future well and work hard, you'll get what you want.

There's nobody I know or my friends knew in Europe who got Europe passport faster than me. I know what I did, how hard I worked and what I went through in pursuing paper, while others were busy doing oringo in Europe..
It's all about using common sense and being highly determined in getting what you want. I made my first 10 million naira at age of 21, when naira had value. Built my first home at 23yrs old, married my school sweetheart at 24yrs old Then fews years ago I went to Europe with one thing in mind- to get European passport to help my business travel needs. Got it in 3 plus yrs which in turn made my family members dual dutch and Nigetian citizens.

My life is good and I worked extremely hard for it. I've achieved things beyond my dreams. So don't give me that "luck" crap! Lazy people always blame any progress on luck!

I hear oh somebody sweetheart. Bia oh pls teach me how to make money cus d way d country dey go so I no understand. I am very serious abeg.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Knownpal(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
CodeHouse:

Very true my brother, just so you know that the country is messed up, he is my friend and im not sure he even posted this story on nairaland

boss your lines are not going through..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv / People With Flat-Foot Cant Be In The Military: Why? / Gap Teeth A Reason For Disqualification In Bank Interviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.