Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos (58150 Views)

"Don't Ever Take No For An Answer" - Pretty Lady Says After Getting A Job.Photos / Unemployed First Class Graduate From UNIBEN Laments For Job. PIC / Job Discrimination Based On Institution Graduated From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Boeing777pilot: 6:05am On Jun 07, 2016
This guy went to school to learn how to be a dummy.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by akanbiaa(m): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2016
khaz:
Please. .. I need help too. I m a 1st class graduate too. I know there are good Nairalanders who can help here.
My Gmail account babiola897@gmail.com
cc, Appelex
See proof
Apply for teaching jobs more and try to do PGDE to increase your chance of getting job at Government school.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 07, 2016
9inches:

Are you even in nigeria? What makes you think he has not been applying?

Not everybody knows about the big four.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by marylandcakes: 6:12am On Jun 07, 2016
khaz:
Please. .. I need help too. I m a 1st class graduate too. I know there are good Nairalanders who can help here.
My Gmail account babiola897@gmail.com
cc, Appelex
See proof

While waiting for a job you can teach privately.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:13am On Jun 07, 2016
luckylucky:
Your post is misleading and unacceptable. Getting job has nothing to do with grades, in fact most of the brains in my class are teachers while the unfortunate less knowledgeable are in control of managers sits. Having a degree is not enough to landed a dream jobs, graduates should endeavour to get a viable skills. To my surprise I have an Harvard graduate that's looking for job.
I was making sense of your post till you started lying......Show me the jobless Harvard graduate... Why do think it necessary to lie, just to prove a point . Harvard Ko... Hafadi ni.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by SycophanticGoat: 6:20am On Jun 07, 2016
Nigerian guys, stop getting married when you're jobless or earning so little. Forget all these "some women are good luck" bullshit because at the end, you will only be compounding your woes. angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by AntiWailer: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Apparently there is no job in UK too or he is just not good enough.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by AntiWailer: 6:23am On Jun 07, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I was making sense of your post till you started lying......Show me the jobless Harvard graduate... Why do think it necessary to lie, just to prove a point . Harvard Ko... Hafadi ni.

No mind the liar cheesy

He tot Havard na Poly Ibadan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by freeborn76(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2016
neocortex:

You missed the point, he doesn't need his first class to create a small scale job, in fact,
he does not need a degree.
While I agree that he needs to move on, it will be more difficult for him
since he was apparently more committed to his studies and has a high expectation of life.
Nothing is more painful than a shattered dream.
I just hope he has someone to tell him the basic truth.

Lastly, it is time for our society to change the mentality of "deserving a job after school" and
we should start encouraging more entrepreneurs, we don't need more graduates , we need
more skilled people because getting a degree for the purpose of securing a job is more of a
gamble these days.

well said!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by isinno: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2016
dainformant:
with all the qualifications? something is wrong
Very sure something is really wrong somewhere, Really with his age it won't be easy for him to get a job in so many companies that needed 25yrs bellow, Banks, Communications, and Oil companies ~ Which you need exprience if you older. How many Job has he done since he graduated?
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by kunyeo(m): 6:49am On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=Creamz post=46338362]Create job for yourself with the knowledge you've acquired [/quote

Sentiment apart or any issue of village witch following anybody. If you are truly educated and not just learned ,you should be able to use your education to create wealth for yourself. One can see evidence of that when having been pushed to the wall and stranded had to create wealth. That was a minute evidence of what he could do,if he could apply knowledge, which to me is a true evidence of being educated .First class and still crying over a job on a platter of gold?Please create one!
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by billyG(m): 7:00am On Jun 07, 2016
A person that claim he has 1st class brain cannot creat a job 4 himself & others,his brain shld hv been busy creating 101 businesses 4 unemployed & writing business 4 pple.when re gonna hav bill gates,branson,zukenberg,trump in nigeria?he want a job frm an illiterate who use his brain 2 grow his business.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by nmreports: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2016
So I see so many people talking about wealth creation.
Can we so kindly mention three of those entrepreneurship journey you guys are talking about?

Kindly list them.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by landg: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
Pls if u know the guy, tell him to apply KPMG or PwC. If he is very good, I believe they'll recruit him.

Age isn't on his side anymore.
In lawless place called Nigeria, firms use age in recruitment and that makes the struggle of the brave n bold not worth it cos after graduation, KPMG n PWC will say he is too old.
I wonder what the Senate n Labour union is doing about this.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 07, 2016
landg:

Age isn't on his side anymore.
In lawless place called Nigeria, firms use age in recruitment and that makes the struggle of the brave n bold not worth it cos after graduation, KPMG n PWC will say he is too old.
I wonder what the Senate n Labour union is doing about this.

You are right. This age issue needs to be seriously looked into.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Ndeewonu: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2016
For your information, making a first class abroad is like graduating with an upper-level 2.2 or best, a lower-region 2.1 in Nigeria!

Yes!!!
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by jaybee(f): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Creamz:
Create job for yourself with the knowledge you've acquired

By far the best solution and also sustainable.

You acquire knowledge to solve problems, not to look for work. Graduating with first class means you have the mental, emotional, intellectual and imaginative capacity to solve real-life problems, of which there are more than enough in Nigeria. Identify the ones that will fetch you money and start right away.

This should be difficult for those that struggle to graduate, but fairly straight forward for those that aspired to graduate top of the class.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by brossam2001(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Something tells me, this story is not true!!!
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by jaybee(f): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2016
billyG:
A person that claim he has 1st class brain cannot creat a job 4 himself & others,his brain shld hv been busy creating 101 businesses 4 unemployed & writing business 4 pple.when re gonna hav bill gates,branson,zukenberg,trump in nigeria?he want a job frm an illiterate who use his brain 2 grow his business.

my thoughts exactly!
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by bigiyaro(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2016
dainformant:
with all the qualifications? something is wrong
Yes nah! Everything is wrong with this patchwork of a country.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by engrlarex(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
Pls if u know the guy, tell him to apply KPMG or PwC. If he is very good, I believe they'll recruit him.

if you are above 26 years if you like graduate with 5.2/5.0 KPMG will disqualify you. age is also a barrier in nigeria and ASUU/nasu strike pass thunder.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by kan12(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2016
it is from your village.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2016
A Real Estate/Human Resource Consulting Firm in Lagos seeks the services of a male and female marketing officers with OND, HND and BS.c on 50 50 commission basis, for more information on how to apply call 070170494400, 07060963144, 07031972866.
Note: This is a direct employment not agent please.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2016
engrlarex:

if you are above 26 years if you like graduate with 5.2/5.0 KPMG will disqualify you. age is also a barrier in nigeria and ASUU/nasu strike pass thunder.

That is if your application is for entry level. With his qualifications and depending on how he can sell himself well in his application, there might be just a position that demands his skills age notwithstanding. I have worked with kpmg and so I know what I am talking about.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Willie2015: 8:20am On Jun 07, 2016
freeborn76:

This is mental laziness jare, you have a first class, yet you cannot create a small scale job abi? You wasted your years in school...now I know why Brymo gave that epic advise...brah, start a small business while you wait for something 'big'. Please, don't rant about capital, you must have saved up something little from your 20 hours a week job ( we all did it, no be only you school abroad).

This is the thruth! Let him move back to his village a start a small scale tomato farm and move his business forward with his skills/education. We are complaining of scarcity of tomatoes and yet we have an army of graduates that are looking for jobs.

What is the value of education if they cant see opportunity and grab it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Ndeewonu:
For your information, making a first class abroad is like graduating with an upper-level 2.2 or best, a lower-region 2.1 in Nigeria!

Yes!!!

That's a big lie. You haven't met graduates from imperial college, university of manchester, cranfield university, university of surrey, MIT, etc that is why you are talking foolishly. Mind you, I graduated from a Nigerian university and have interacted with guys from overseas. Nigerian University Graduates are very good (the serious ones) but If you interact with the students from the aforenamed schools, you will feel the potential difference.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by anonymousreport: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Crap ! Being a competent employee goes beyond your grade. Most times I wonder why the firstclass genuises and the foreign degree holders can't think outside the box. The whole essence of being smart or a foreign degree holder is to deliver value in the smallest way possible- being creative. How does working in a car wash develop his skills further, mixing with college drop outs perhaps. The average grades earners that can think out of the box get jobs everyday.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by qoura123(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Toosure70:
He must be from ekiti state, where they produced useless professors because the they schooled with juju. May God forgive me oooo
not juju bro it a drug Ogun isoye make you to understand easily.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by toneawe(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2016
For person to go UK for study na beans? Even if na sponsor them sponsor am, d sponsor nor fit help am with such proud grade he made? Na story una dey find. About those wey dey leave us for Nigeria dey go another man land go give them our moni in d snake of schooling, y the UK nor give them job. Rubbish. Na 2¹ I take graduate from DELSU.
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by TheMatrix3: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Nnaabros:
sad Sad story. But when will you learn? Even those who have jobs are losing it, being retrenched almost everyday. And yet people are still coming with BIG degrees feeling as if the society OWES THEM a job just because you have a big degree. With his field of expertise and professional training, there's a lot he could do for himself with it. But they'll never learn. Many are still going out to get BIGGER AND BIGGER degrees and then come back DEMANDING for a job!

When are you going to get it into your head, WHAT WE NEED NOW ARE SKILLS AND ENTREPRENEURS, People who CREATE JOBS not people who are looking for jobs. We don't need BIG DEGREES anymore. We need BIG SKILLS and JOB CREATORS

This cant be said enough... Ironically so many pipu here advicing him to start a business and open a farm, are looking for better jobs and no one is quitting to start a farm grin
Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by toneawe(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2016
For person to go UK for study na beans? Even if na sponsor them sponsor am, d sponsor nor fit help am with such proud grade he made? Na story una dey find. About those wey dey leave us for Nigeria dey go another man land go give them our moni in d name of study, y the UK nor give them job. Rubbish. Na 2¹ I take graduate from DELSU. U go UK for study, com back with first class, u want make government give u job because na them send u go there. How many can government help, wey every parent want make their children be graduate. Tink about it if na u be government. Even if government turn every house to company, it still won't be enough. U wey go UK, u nor learn one tin learn there to come use help our country. U are a disappointment. First class my ass

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos by mister4: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2016
grin plenty tin dy apen ,wit his grade level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Write Your Name Officially / Qi Group Of Companies / Direct Short Service (nigerian Customs Is Out: )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.