Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Who Will Be The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Universe ,beauty Pageant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Be The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Universe ,beauty Pageant? (547 Views)

Day I Dis-flowered One Fine Igbo Girl / Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl / Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Universe ,beauty Pageant? by Inspiration(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
MOST BEAUTIFUL IGBO GIRL UNIVERSE (#MOBIGUN2016) BEAUTY PAGEANT

The MOBIGUN Beauty Pageant provides a well-reserved platform for #UmuAda_Igbo (Daughters of Igbo Extraction) to serve humanity and empower communities in the Igbo Nation, Nigeria and around the world thus giving our outstanding daughters the rare opportunity to display their artistic skills, Intelligence, Confidence, Self-Reliance, Cultural Pride and Leadership.

Don't Miss This Opportunity!!!

This Pageant is opened for:
- Young Igbo Girls/Maidens.
- Between the ages of 17 and 28years.

Audition States/Cities:
Abia
Abuja
Anambra
Asaba
Ebonyi
Enugu
Edo, Benin City
IMO
Lagos
PortHarcourt
Benin city
(**You are free to select your preferred state/city for audition).

#GrandFinale Date: On The Website

PRIZES TO Be WON:
**Winer - Brand New Car + N1,000,000

**1st Runner Up - N1,500,000 + Brand Ambassador

**2nd Runner Up - N1,000,000 + Brand Ambassador

#NOTE: You must not be fluent in Igbo Speaking before you can apply...Once you are a Young Girl of IGBO EXTRACTION ....You are more than eligible to apply.

Registration is Ongoing:
Visit www.mostbeautifuligbogirl.com
Or call 07066745703

http://unibencampusvilla..com.ng/2016/06/who-will-be-most-beautiful-igbo-girl.html?m=0
Re: Who Will Be The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Universe ,beauty Pageant? by ITBusinessGuy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
on beauty contests, mimzy,your pal mrrsly reached out.mention me when voting starts.Goodluck cheesy
Re: Who Will Be The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Universe ,beauty Pageant? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
ITBusinessGuy:
on beauty contests, mimzy,your pal mrrsly reached out.mention me when voting starts.Goodluck cheesy

Thanks a lot.. I do appreciate

I sure will.

Have a good night rest smiley

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Your Wife Needs You To Do When She’s Grumpy*** / 4 Ultimate Habits Of An Effective Couple / Tnkz To All OPTIONAL1 Voters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.