Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. (3141 Views)

Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) / Selfie Of Lalasticlala, Refiner And Fairlyusedpant Boarding A Bus To Aba (pics) / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by iamdurent(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Look at d nonsense dis filth is opening here
www.nairaland.com/fairlyusedpant
Pls growup and stop polluting nairaland with dirty threads.
Thank u

1 Like

Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
iamdurent:
HATEU2 and naughtynaughty Pls growup and stop polluting nairaland with dirty threads.
Thank u
lol what has the ladies done to you?
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by iamdurent(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Fairlyusedpant is no lady rather a jobless guy who trolls about helplessly like buhari.
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by MrCork: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
iamdurent:
Thank u

WHY THE HELL ARE U GAYS POSTIN THREAD ON NAIRALAND??.....WHA THAT F****K IS GOIN ON?....looookat this fagggoooooot threatenin people?.. threatnin Hate2u, naughtynaughty & Empressnaughty. WTF!! angry

CC
M.O.D

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol, y u edit the guy post na? , u just wanna implicate him abi?undecided

1 Like

Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by iamdurent(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

WHY THE HELL ARE U GAYS POSTIN THREAD ON NAIRALAND??.....WHA THAT F****K IS GOIN ON?....looookat this fagggoooooot threatenin people?.. threatnin Hate2u, naughtynaughty & Empressnaughty. WTF!! angry

CC
M.O.D
I Didnt threaten no one. stop being a stopid hoe

1 Like

Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol, y u edit the guy post na? , u just wanna implicate him abi?undecided
hehehe he nor even notice am. just wan watch fight small.
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by MrCork: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
iamdurent:
I Didnt threaten no one. stop being a stopid hoe

NEwsflash...ther is a trap already set for u...we goona get u ..we gonna do u ..we goona put u on Youtube!! (real talk) angry

1 Like

Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by iamdurent(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

NEwsflash...ther is a trap already set for u...we goona get u ..we gonna do u ..we goona put u on Youtube!! (real talk) angry
Not like i care bout u. Suck my pink arsehole clean, bye felicia.
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by MrCork: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
iamdurent:
Not like i care bout u. Suck my pink arsehole clean, bye felicia.

am a pateint dog , my nigggga....we dont expect u to care.... trap already set...we will find u...we will bleach u..u fagggggggggot!!! angry
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by iamdurent(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

am a pateint dog , my nigggga....we dont expect u to care.... trap already set...we will find u...we will bleach u..u fagggggggggot!!! angry
nicur, i suggest u work on ur english rather than hunting "faggggots"
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by MrCork: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
iamdurent:
nicur, i suggest u work on ur english rather than hunting "faggggots"

its more fun huntin faggggggggots and watchin u cry like B!tches afta we catch u...we cant wait to put u on youtube...bleeding...u fagggot..we cant wait!! angry

3 Likes

Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
See two fighters grin grin
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by MrCork: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
iamdurent:
Look at d nonsense dis filth is opening here
www.nairaland.com/fairlyusedpant
Thank u

^^^^Imagine a faggggot creatinn threads on Nairaland...this $hit never use to happpen....boy...cant wait to catch this *waste of sperrrrrm*!! angry

cc
MOD!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by MrCork: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
AM OUTTER OF THIS FAGGGGGOT THREAD...BUT.,..THE HUNT FOR FAGGGGOTS CONTINUES!!! angry
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by dannyben5: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
fighters

Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by Maxi112: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
***sigh**
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by favourboy1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
who be Fairlyusedpant i don taya 4 names oo
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe he nor even notice am. just wan watch fight small.
hehehehe
Man of God.. Yah wicked grin grin
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by iamdurent(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

its more fun huntin faggggggggots and watchin u cry like B!tches afta we catch u...we cant wait to put u on youtube...bleeding...u fagggot..we cant wait!! angry
Boy do u hav schizophrenia or u jst a sociopath?
stop quotin me.
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
See two fighters grin grin
sun funmi jekin joko grin
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hehehehe
Man of God.. Yah wicked grin grin
hehehe my choir mistress, u nor come reply me again o.
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by iamdurent(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
favourboy1:
who be Fairlyusedpant i don taya 4 names oo
Useless trolls registering daily
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe my choir mistress, u nor come reply me again o.
lol
As God no show u anything about me no wahala nah
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by iamdurent(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:
AM OUTTER OF THIS FAGGGGGOT THREAD...BUT.,..THE HUNT FOR FAGGGGOTS CONTINUES!!! angry
U Beta run outter d thread. animal, run
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol
As God no show u anything about me no wahala nah
no o, nor be so o, i tell u say i dey see plenty things abt u. but nor b 4 public ears, na 4 private ears only.
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by MrCork: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
iamdurent:
Boy do u hav schizophrenia or u jst a sociopath?
stop quotin me.

^^^a faggggot creatin threads threatin females on nairaland...hav u forgottein wot u r?..a faggggots..law ther in nigeria says 14yrs prison for yor kind..u fagggot dare to threaten femalez...cant wait to see u in coma...will **** ** ****** u angry

1 Like

Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
no o, nor be so o, i tell u say i dey see plenty things abt u. but nor b 4 public ears, na 4 private ears only.
ok lemme pm u
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
sun funmi jekin joko grin
Hehehehehehehe *adjust for her,hateu2 us bring popcorn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by iamdurent(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

^^^a faggggot creatin threads threatin females on nairaland...hav u forgottein wot u r?..a faggggots..law ther in nigeria says 14yrs prison for yor kind..u fagggot dare to threaten femalez...cant wait to see u in coma...will **** ** ****** u angry

Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
done
Re: A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ok lemme pm u
alright dear, dats nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bearded Blokes Or Bare Faced / 9 Ways To Increase Sexual Stamina (men Only) / Here’s What The Cast Of Cinderella Would Look Like If It Was A Nigerian Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.