Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? (3039 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? / Ladies Beware, Some Men Are Evil Beasts. / Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
u broke up? shocked
no
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
pedrilo:
maybe true? u must be joking.
this post is actually referring to me.
i dumped a lady January dis year cos of her uncaring attitude towards me.
i used to giv her money but when i started my building project my cash flow took a downward turn and i started managing myself to the point that to eat very well like b4 became a temporary challenge 4 me.
she knows abt the ongoing building project and she also knows the project is responsible for my recent lack of liquid cash BUT she still request for money from me (AND SHE DEY WORK OH)
I dnt have to explain myself to someone who is blind, deaf, insensitive, unconcerned and uncaring.
I had to dump her mehn.
@28, i too young to get HBP
she nor wise!

Nahh, your case is totally different. trust me
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2016
skywalker240:

My brother, u did the best thing....

What that op dont know is d@t such men are ready to settle down. But they wont understand and start flirting with other guys(even when sex is not involved) thinkin its jus some no string attached freindship. thats how they lose the focused guys and falll in d hands of the ''by the way guys''.

you are mixing everything up
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2016
ibkonekt:
op....i think its more of a personality mindset kind of thing.
we have emotional guys
we have outspoken extrovets
we have introvets etc.
this guy is probably the kind of guy that takes a generation to understand and even at that you will still be getting to know him. i am sorry to presume here but i assume that u wanted a serious relationship from him and it made him uncomfortable, that made him choose between starting a love life or being single(just a tot, cud be wrong). all the same i can say to 80 percent that its a time factor he just doesnt feel ready yet, that kind of person doesnt just date incessantly but does so with serious intent for marriage. he cud strafe ohhh but a relationship is different to him.

well, this was just my conclusion too
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by skywalker240(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2016
layla129:

you are mixing everything up
Am all ears.
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by MejeByte(m): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
The fact is so clear n clear. Dem say truth is bitter. But man got to hit d truth at times. The thing is this, Some guys like me I must confess are scared of ladies who claim dey love us cos u don't which one truly love you with all their strength, all their soul, all their spirit, with all their mind, infact 98% of u ladies are virtual cameron. Dat's just u ladies ain't honestly honest with what n whom u claim to be 2 a guy. All in all, we're just being frugal n it seems most guys get over frugal n I BLAME LADIES 4 DAT. Qoute me right!! @MEJE
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Same reason exotic birds dislike golden cages...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by ucheokpara100(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
u described me but my reaaons are : (1) i dont want financial burden (2) i love my freedom to every available woman (3) the fear that i will be tired of her soon after we 've started dating and finally (4) the fear that she 'll make me get married earlier than i planned.
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by PaulkillermanAg(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Because girls are tools for sexual gratification, just meant to be forked, when done, u trash them and pay them.... I guess he is done with the birch, and it's time to move on.... he's a smart nigga like me... hope he paid her for her Services?
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
MejeByte:
[color=#990000][/color]
The fact is so clear n clear. Dem say truth is bitter. But man got to hit d truth at times. The thing is this, Some guys like me I must confess are scared of ladies who claim dey love us cos u don't which one truly love you with all their strength, all their soul, all their spirit, with all their mind, infact 98% of u ladies are virtual cameron. Dat's just u ladies ain't honestly honest with what n whom u claim to be 2 a guy. All in all, we're just being frugal n it seems most guys get over frugal n I BLAME LADIES 4 DAT. Qoute me right!! @MEJE

Fair enough
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

angry
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
ucheokpara100:
u described me but my reaaons are : (1) i dont want financial burden (2) i love my freedom to every available woman (3) the fear that i will be tired of her soon after we 've started dating and finally (4) the fear that she 'll make me get married earlier than i planned.

angry
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Because girls are tools for sexual gratification, just meant to be forked, when done, u trash them and pay them.... I guess he is done with the birch, and it's time to move on.... he's a smart nigga like me... hope he paid her for her Services?

Mtcheeew, please shift
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by bitchcrafts: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
layla129:
Have you ever seen a male friend push a great woman away?
Some men want a relationship and are usually happier when they are in one...but here is where it gets tricky. They like to love but have you ever noticed they seem afraid of it too
Have a friend with a great job, good looking, incredibly smart but he has a problem and don't know how to solve it...he could be caring, cool, aloof, critical and distant . He eventually pushed his girlfriend away with this attitude. He doesn't like that about himself but can't help it....he just doesn't know why.

why do some men mess things up? what are they scared of

MARRIAGE!

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by IamLEGEND1: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
it's not a fear of relationships,it's just some guys have a strong allergy to parasitic elements(A.K.A women.9ja women to be exact).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by uche92(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
A but guilty of this. You have a particular friend in mind and I say it because I have been asked by two female friends. The truth is most of the women who my female friends think are 'great' are not really great but I am not going to talk shit behind their backs. Also I prioritize my career and making money which means my time and I am not sorry for it

layla129:
Some men want a relationship and are usually happier when they are in one...but here is where it gets tricky. They like to love but have you ever noticed they seem afraid of it too
Have a friend with a great job, good looking, incredibly smart but he has a problem and don't know how to solve it...he could be caring, cool, aloof, critical and distant . He eventually pushed his girlfriend away with this attitude. He doesn't like that about himself but can't help it....he just doesn't know why.

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by BoboFashion(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
We ain't scared, we re cautious.
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by ladyF(f): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Tolutweety, oya come and share your own views here o grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
layla129:

Scared?
Bored maybe or tired but scared
Please
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
it's not a fear of relationships,it's just some guys have a strong allergy to parasitic elements(A.K.A women.9ja women to be exact).
Amen bruv
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by schumastic(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
so they don't end up being deceived and used at the end cus they won't see it coming..learnt a lot this days
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by Parpor(m): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2016
Layla129, I so wished I could be able to explain this from my point of view
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by Parpor(m): 12:46am On Oct 19, 2016
schumastic:
so they don't end up being deceived and used at the end cus they won't see it coming..learnt a lot this days
You nailed it bro
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by tolutweety(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2016
ladyF:
Tolutweety, oya come and share your own views here o grin

My view on this , is better expressed in what this person said -

BuddhaPalm:
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by makalista: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2018
layla129:

angry
this is good
Re: Why Do Some Men Fear Relationships? by ubunja(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Eddygourdo:
what's the point being a boyfriend and she will keep other men "friends" . Why not just remain a man "friend " to her. Itss more beneficial . U enjoy what the boyfriend enjoys and no obligations
old post but fresh truth..
if a gal refuses to drop her male friends then dont be her BF, be like her male friends she is refusing to drop.why marry her to spend time with her when you can spend time with her WITHOUT marrying her!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You. / Some Girls Can Lie Enhhhhh / This Woman Is Awesome But I Hope She Wont Regret Her Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.