Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

See The Viral Photo Of A Single Mum That Is Causing Major Debate Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Viral Photo Of A Single Mum That Is Causing Major Debate Online (3076 Views)

Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online / Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Viral Photo Of A Single Mum That Is Causing Major Debate Online by Takeit2017(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Single Mum That Is Causing Major Debate Online by gabinogem(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
She Who Finds A Husband Has Found A What.....? cheesy
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Single Mum That Is Causing Major Debate Online by BabaRamota1980: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Why not. This is more honourable than pan handling or prostitution. I wish women in naija will do this.

In fact they do but the govt in Northern states do it for them. Women go to registry in north to demand for husband and govt arrange meeting and counseling and all arrangements to match and get them wedded. Great social service.

I salute this woman! I love it
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Single Mum That Is Causing Major Debate Online by partnerbiz4: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Attach cv

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Single Mum That Is Causing Major Debate Online by Cool23(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
I said it is it not kenya
Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Single Mum That Is Causing Major Debate Online by parrotchick(f): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
oh my...this kinda broke my heart tho. But the thing is husbands just add petrol to the fire. may she not fall into the wrong hands

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Single Mum That Is Causing Major Debate Online by laribari(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
gabinogem:
She Who Finds A Husband Has Found A What.....? cheesy

She who finds a man has found the best thing becos the man is the head of a woman who is the body.

Good, better, best.

Any man who finds a wife finds a good thing but your wife may be a good or a bad wify but generally companionship is good.

So if you wife is good then you have not only found a good thing (which is companionship) but you have found a better thing becos you will have peace of mind.

However if your wife is bad or troublesome, you have found a good thing in terms of companionship alone but your life will be miserable grin grin

That bible verse is a puzzle. Solve it yoursef.

If you find a wife then it's a good thing (in terms of companionship) but we weren't told what happens if the wife is good or bad.. grin

You will find out the answer by yourself when you marry.

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Photo Of A Single Mum That Is Causing Major Debate Online by FutureLeader00: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
this one strong

(1) (Reply)

Could He Have Ignored? / For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? / What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.