Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani (17380 Views)

"Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani / 10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by ganisucks(f): 12:32am On Jun 07, 2016
•APC: don’t take the Senator seriously

Senator Shehu Sanni representing Kaduna Central has alleged of plans by Governor Nasir El-Rufai to kill him.

Sani, in a statement by his aide, Suleiman Ahmed, claimed that El-Rufai made the threat at a Town Hall meeting in Giwa Local Government on June 4.
In the statement “Hate speech and threat to life by Governor Nasiru El-Rufai against Distinguished Senator Shehu Sani”, Sanni said Nigerians should hold the governor responsible if anything untoward happened to him.

The statement reads: “Our attention has been drawn to a hate speech and threat to life made by Governor Nasiru El-Rufai against Senator Shehu Sani in the Governor’s circus christened as Town Hall meeting in Giwa Local Government on June 4.

“The Governor evidently referred to Senator Sani, Dr Hakeem Baba Ahmed, Isa Ashiru Kudan as “Ants he will match and crush.” We could have ignored this statement as tantrums of an accidental governor, but we decided not to take things for granted in view of his mean and vicious history, and his allergy to criticism.

“We hold Governor El-Rufai responsible for any harm done to Sani. This statement is to alert security agencies and the public that in the event of any injury or assassination of Senator Shehu Sani, Governor Nasiru El-Rufai should be held responsible.

“We advice El-Rufai that he doesn’t need to “crush Ants” or spill the blood of Senator Shehu Sani and others to realise his political ambitions. Since he is not appeased with Sani’s “suspension”, he has now resorted to threats of crushing and matching.
“We wish to let governor El-Rufai know that threats of “crushing” or execution cannot deter us from our noble path in protecting our people from his brigandage.”

But the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kaduna State has said Sani should not be taken seriously.
Acting Publicity Secretary, Salisu Tanko Wusono said: “Crying wolf and insinuating that anyone wants to attack them further exposes them as lightweights. These are people clinging on straws, and trying to create mischief conscious of their political weakness as a coalition of the defeated, the deluded, the selfish and the discontented.

“Their leaders lost bids to become state chairman and governorship candidate. They were trounced by democratic means, and they know it. The same democratic instruments and the rules of the party is what they seek to undermine. Since 2014, they have been engaged in these irresponsible antics. The party is now saying no more.

“They have isolated themselves and demonstrated the inability to be disciplined or to commit to wider interests beyond their ego. The APC and its leaders have every right to warn them to desist from puerile politics. No one will be allowed to thwart the APC from deepening its roots and being strengthened as a party of the people, disciplined and focused on the public good,” Wusono said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/sani-alleges-threats-life/

Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by yarimo(m): 1:20am On Jun 07, 2016
Viewing this thread from Nigerian presidential plane in London.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by veekid(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2016
let him kill you first and let's see

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by MrCow(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2016
hmmm, blood sucking people. kuku kill yourself.

but Sani too they fear oko, hin talk say he will crush You not necessarily kill. crush can be in any form except You know what he can do......... hmmm
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by kushma(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Who una dn epp. APC now in killing games first we heard about Edo now this. Why are you afraid to die kwanu thought virgins are waiting for you up there or you no want them again.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Apelex(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2016
I choose not to comment cux this is not news........

Today is my birthday folks. Show me some love

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by kirchofff(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Let them kill themselves 4 whoever cares..........I'm broke mehn.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by teepsee(f): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Not surprise, that man is a toug, I wonder what he gave them that made them to put him there. Well all is just politics, so if he kill you, u die go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Joyce28(f): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2016
No wahala
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by loomer: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2016
U just start to wail, wait till u enter gear 4
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Ezedon(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2016
That El Rufai man self always ready for destruction, i dont know if destruction was the meaning of his El Rufai. Let me keep my mouth shut before another MOD will ban me for saying the truth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by ernesty20(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2016
This man is to el-rufai what fayose is to buhari

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by respectkings: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2016
#may b i should bring MM or AK47 12pin 4 him naa. Remember,, hw many u kill determines wheather uu ar goin 2 meet una Mohammed.
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Edum13656: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2016
This child Governor na Infante Terrible...
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Dandsome: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Okay... I'm watching in 72D here...

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by vykte(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2016
El Rufai is the ant here jo

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Happykay: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2016
The killer party
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Feranchek(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2016
This one taya me o0oo
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Nellybii: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2016
ok na dem dem
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Gabaleve(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2016
Threats of a midget
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Adesiji77: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2016
This is getting nasty...
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Agimor(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Rainy heavily here gosh!
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Jalubarika(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2016
El-rufai has small body with Big mouth and Liver.
Intelligent Shehu, I don't know God created you to be a Northerner.
Dear Shehu, don't be intimidated. We, your squad are Watching.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by goodforsomthing: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2016
If thief is killing thief than that is a progress and one problem solve in Nigeria problems,nonsense people.

Let make cool cash from my naijabet account betting site jooor.
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by misscall247: 8:20am On Jun 07, 2016
Al dis politicians
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by GROOOVE(m): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2016
This guy is just one massive attention seeker, kinda like the fayose of kaduna state......always against the governor.

I wonder what his intentions are? To paint El rufai and apc black and maybe contest for governorship as a party defector

ernesty20:
This man is to el-rufai what fayose is to buhari

If it was an inter party conflict it would be understandable, but kaduna state would stand to suffer if this continues. They better settle their dispute and set a sail together on the same goal
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Dandeson1(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2016
Gademmit, wats up with dis two
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by HomeOfMe(f): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Generalkorex(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2016
the time wey u no die nko
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2016
POLITICS in Nigeria is very dirty
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by 9jatatafo(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Oga Shehu!!! That man whose blokos belongs to PDP can't kpai you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Oyegun Row Splits APC NWC Members / Court Voids APC's Participation In Anambra Guber Poll Over Unlawful Primary / Tinubu Reveals ‘Driving Vision’ For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.