Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani (17388 Views)

"Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / El-rufai Trying To Present Himself As Alternative To Buhari – Shehu Sani / 10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by MarshRiley(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Anybody wey wan die make him die o
Abeg who fit borrow me like 80k
Guys broke abeg
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2016
Nellybii:
I have believed all along that these NDA are just a bunch of former pipeline guards under Tompolo and sponsored by him. They are hell bent on distracting FGN. from its pursuit of their principal. All those names of those Generals pipeline bleeding experts etc are fictitious. The truth is gradually coming out.
Off point(OP)
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by attegambo: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2016
why are you eating from two side of your mouth.bought of you are bokoharam .
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Skybee1(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2016
nofin will apen to u no mind m
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by fxskye: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2016
All these write ups na wash! The Sehu Sani group failed to quote El-Rufai statements words for words. And phrase assertion do not hold water.
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by NZAGHA(f): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2016
yarimo:
Viewing this thread from Nigerian presidential plane in London.

hehehe grin
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by yarimo(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2016
NZAGHA:

hehehe grin
grin
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by ripbubu: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
ernesty20:
This man is to el-rufai what fayose is to buhari
grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Nawa4nl: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Na so so bad news follow this El-Rufai oh!
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by olatade(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Senator Shehu Sani, frankly I am beginning to think you are a spoilt child and a trouble maker. Any serious senator can achieve as much as a governor if only he is dedicated. Apart from conniving with Saraki to undermine our NASS, tell me one bill that you have sponsored.
Mark you, the oversight functions of the Senate does not involve meddling in the affairs of a State Governor.
If you die, as surely every human being will, we shall bury you, then hold bye elections. No one will lose sleep.
Kaduna has too many challenges without you adding your whining and childish tantrums against El Rufai.
Re: El-Rufai Wants To Kill Me: Shehu Sani by Dicta444: 6:26am On Jun 08, 2016
Let him kill you now, then burial go follow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit / Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze / BREAKING: Fight In Anambra Assembly As Factional Speakers Struggle To Take Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.