Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Simple Ways To Make Your Man Go Crazy On Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Ways To Make Your Man Go Crazy On Bed (5019 Views)

See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram / Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia / See The Heaviest Breast Of This Lady That Drives People Crazy On The Internet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Ways To Make Your Man Go Crazy On Bed by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 07, 2016
As a lady i understand if there's anything you are really worried about i believe is how to please your man on bed. Am here to help so here’s how to get him UP and running quickly! Learning how to physically excite a man is surprisingly easy. There are just a few things you need to do. So read on to learn the simple ways you can get and keep his attention in the bedroom and how to get him hard. Trust me when I say he won’t stop thinking about you!

1. Learn how to touch him. The first and most important thing to master if you want to give your man a hard-on is learning how to touch him in a sexy, sensual and suggestive way. Now I’m not saying that you should go straight for his crotch. I’m talking about how you touch his arms, back and chest. Fast, awkward touching is not going to turn him on. Instead, you want to touch him very slowly and gracefully. You also want to make sure to let your hand linger for just a little longer that you would do to a friend, but not so long that it starts to feel creepy for him.

2. Talk dirty. Talking dirty to a guy is another awesome way to get him excited. Before you go and start talking dirty to your guy, there are a few things to master first. Don’t be explicit. Being explicit is great when you are both in the bedroom. However, in public it can be a real land mine and make things get awkward with your man, very fast. A much better way to approach talking dirty to a guy when you are in public, at a party together or just hanging out is to be much more subtle. Until i see comments then i will post the remaining parts but if you can't wait follow here to read it http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/simple-ways-to-make-your-man-go-crazy.html

Re: Simple Ways To Make Your Man Go Crazy On Bed by softtouch2(m): 1:32am On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm... Nice write-up
Remember she got to be well lubricated too, else it can halt cold-water on ignited fire
Re: Simple Ways To Make Your Man Go Crazy On Bed by victoriousme(m): 2:06am On Jun 07, 2016
I need the touching but only from the chosen one
Re: Simple Ways To Make Your Man Go Crazy On Bed by alobright17(m): 2:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Op abeg I need your touch believe me I'm going to buy one carton of Vaseline in wait.

(1) (Reply)

16 Things Women Do While They Are Cheating In A Relationship. / Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women / Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.