Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia (7696 Views)

Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by Dailynewz(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2017
A Brazilian policewoman has become a social media sensation because she protects people on the dangerous streets of Brazil by day and posts scantily-clad bikini snaps by night.

According to Dailymail, the woman identified as Mari Ag, 30, is a highway patrol cop in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, one of the most dangerous countries in the world that has nearly 60,000 murders a year.

Her toned and s*xy body has left many people going 'gaga' on social media as they have continued to praise her physical beauty.

The pretty policewoman decided to pursue a career as a police officer when she was a child as she wanted to help protect her community from the criminals and gangs that she says is 'so powerful and terrible in Brazil.'

She says her country is in a state of civil war and protecting innocent people is her goal.

She said: 'The place I work has the worse criminality in the city, so we fight against heavily armed gangs that rob, kill, rape and terrify the community and the users of the federal highway.'

SEE PHOTOS BELOW

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SEXY PHOTOS:
http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/too-hot-and-sxy-meet-pretty-policewoman.html

1 Like

Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by Aonkuuse(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2017
Forget It Nigeria Police Women Are Cuter Than You
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by Partnerbiz2: 10:01am On May 06, 2017
Ashawo police or police ashawo?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by hernandson(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2017
if am in Brazil,no how she must have arrested me many time

2 Likes

Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by Arsenalholic1: 2:43pm On May 06, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by Arsenalholic1: 2:48pm On May 06, 2017
Sorry, but I don't really the 'hotness' here. The way you hyped her up, I was expecting to see someone hotter than Angelina Jolie.

Maybe you should post more pics...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by Bashnigga(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2017
I opened this thread thinking it was a Nigerian policewoman sad sad sad sad sad
*disappointed*
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by hopara1(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2017
Crazy madness...whats good about this?
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by laribari(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2017
hernandson:
if am in Brazil,no how she must have arrested me many time

You would have long been transferred to guantalamo bay (across boarder) since.

Keep putting your future on hold.
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by Olanrefront3355(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2017
Aonkuuse:

Naso my brother grin

Buh u no mean am o? grin
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by Aonkuuse(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2017
Olanrefront3355:

Naso my brother grin

Buh u no mean am o? grin
I Mean Am
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:53pm On May 06, 2017
laribari:

You would have long been transferred to guantalamo bay (across boarder) since.

Keep putting your future on hold.
lol cheesy
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2017
Aonkuuse:

YES, YOU'RE RIGHT. NIGERIAN POLICE WOMEN ARE REALLY "CUTER" THAN THIS STUNNER. KEEP SMOKING THAT WACKY BACCY BRO grin

Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2017
MORE OF HER PICS...

Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by Aonkuuse(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

YES, YOU'RE RIGHT. NIGERIAN POLICE WOMEN ARE REALLY "CUTER" THAN THIS STUNNER. KEEP SMOKING THAT WACKY BACCY BRO grin

Don't Be Stupid My Friend, You Mean The All Brazilian Police Women Are Just Like That Woman?
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Don't Be Stupid My Friend, You Mean The All Brazilian Police Women Are Just Like That Woman?

NO. I MEAN THAT ALL NIGERIAN POLICE WOMEN ARE LIKE MAMA G grin
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by TechPanda(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

You are not far from the truth.
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 06, 2017
Every picture of an naked woman is now sexy. Meaning that anyone that wants to be sexy should go naked
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by cupidhero(m): 8:23pm On May 06, 2017
Beautiful gun. Can't wait to handle something like that.
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by chingle5(m): 1:22am On Jun 24, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Guy I agree with u jare
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by chingle5(m): 1:32am On Jun 24, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Sorry, but I don't really the 'hotness' here. The way you hyped her up, I was expecting to see someone hotter than Angelina Jolie.

Maybe you should post more pics...

[color=#990000][/color] GUY Y NW ,Y . Y U GO C THE HOTNESS WHEN U NO GET EYE .

GUY U WEAK ME WHEN U SAY ANGELINA JOLIE THAT SLIM FOWL WAY NO GET FEATHER WAY ALSO GET FROG EYE .

GUY ABEG COME KNEEL DOWN FOR MY FRONT MAKE I PRAY FOR UR SENSES
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by chingle5(m): 1:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Aonkuuse:

I WONT SAY THAT IF I WERE U because U NO THAT IS NOT ENTIRELY TRUE
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by Arsenalholic1: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
chingle5:

[color=#990000][/color] GUY Y NW ,Y . Y U GO C THE HOTNESS WHEN U NO GET EYE .

GUY U WEAK ME WHEN U SAY ANGELINA JOLIE THAT SLIM FOWL WAY NO GET FEATHER WAY ALSO GET FROG EYE .

GUY ABEG COME KNEEL DOWN FOR MY FRONT MAKE I PRAY FOR UR SENSES
I swear, your mumu pass my comprehension.
Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by Kurisigamo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
MORE OF HER PICS...

Re: Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia by suremanpatriot: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
NOW WHAT IS THIS?

(1) (Reply)

"With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear / Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) / This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.