Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Effect Of Too Much Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effect Of Too Much Sex (1546 Views)

This Is What Too Much Sex Can Do To You / Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Too Much Sex by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 07, 2016
I understand that the question of how much sex is too much is really a burning question in the hearts of many young people. It may be wrong to attach a figure to how much sex is too much sex, but the moment you start losing your strength & vitality, you may have to watch it. People have different body systems, some stronger and some weaker. For some, having sex daily may be okay and for others it may be killing.

I will personally advise you to watch it when the following starts happening: –First let me say you feel so weak after sex. I agree that this is a normal feeling, but if you feel so so wasted, not out of physical exertion but internal emptiness, and this feeling lasts for a long while, then you may need to watch it. – If your Erupt feels so watery.

This may not be an issue but don’t you think your system needs some rest? – You are begining to lose interest in the activity and you try to avoid it. Maybe avoiding it is the wisest thing thing to do. If you feel you fall under this category, you may need to discuss with your spouse or partner on this matter. sex is meant to be savoured and if it starts affecting your activities adversely then it is too much for you.

To further buttress your points while discussing with your spouse, kindly read the following excerpt on the effects of excess sex from a website below: Effects of Excessive sex It taxes the body Excessive and constant sexual activities; which often culminates in over-expulsion leads to over-production of androgen hormones. These excesses could lead to adrenal and sex organ fatigue.

It strains and taxes the body; making the person to look worn out and haggard. It is true that much pleasure is inherent in sex but over-indulgence does have its effects on the person involved. It is also a known medical fact that Epinephrine, norepinephrine and cortisol are all released during sexual intercourse and they increase the fight-or-flight response, directly increasing heart rate, triggering the release of glucose and increasing blood flow to the skeletal muscle.

All these activities have an immense taxing effect on the body . Weakens immunity Excessive sexual activities weaken the body’s natural immunity. The hormone prostaglandin E-2, which serves an important function in sexual arousal, is overproduced when one engages in marathon or excessive sexual activities and has an inflammatory effect on the body by; damaging tissues, nerves and joints, weakening immunity, causing muscular and nervous pain, and promoting infection, inflammation, and even cancer.

Lack of sexual stimulation/impotence . It has been researched and discovered that excessive sex does lead to chronic elevation of epinephrine and prostaglandin E2 which results in severe damage to brain cells and parasympathetic nerves in the liver, lungs, I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the remaining parts but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/effect-of-too-much-sex.html

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Too Much Sex by ikbnice(m): 4:19am On Jun 07, 2016
OP, and your name zeroed on sex, all your previous threads centred on sex ... Don't you think you are having too much sex?
*yawns loudly* It's early in the morning joor!

3 Likes

Re: Effect Of Too Much Sex by seunlayi(m): 4:40am On Jun 07, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Too Much Sex by makydebbie(f): 4:49am On Jun 07, 2016
ikbnice:
OP, and your name zeroed on sex, all your previous threads centred on sex ... Don't you think you are having too much sex?
*yawns loudly* It's early in the morning joor!
lmao!
Re: Effect Of Too Much Sex by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 07, 2016
just one question. are you a sex therapist
Re: Effect Of Too Much Sex by Drknocks(m): 5:17am On Jun 07, 2016
Informative
Re: Effect Of Too Much Sex by Cutehector(m): 5:33am On Jun 07, 2016
Researchers say too much sex is good..

Nw too much sex is bad..
Re: Effect Of Too Much Sex by Chidex2442(m): 5:52am On Jun 07, 2016
Front page please ..... Its educating educating. Especially the biochemical aspect

(1) (Reply)

Is This Most Embarrassing Text Message From A Dad To His Daughter? / Is it True Nigeria Men Aint Romantic?? (pic) / Thanks To My Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.