Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Experience With My Ex Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My Ex Lover (1062 Views)

Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With My Ex Lover by fashkenny48(m): 4:48am On Jun 07, 2016
This thread allows you to share your past experience with your ex lover, how you guys started and what led to your break up. I will share mine and i will like you to share yours too. So let's get started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Ex Lover by ikbnice(m): 4:54am On Jun 07, 2016
waiting patiently to read stories.
Re: My Experience With My Ex Lover by fashkenny48(m): 5:10am On Jun 07, 2016
My name is kenny but popularly known as fash, a young handsome looking guy, at the mid age between 20 and 30. I met this girl at our neighborhood and later wooed her and she too consented and we started our love journey that didn't even last for a year. Although we started well that we were deep into ourselves until when i went to school and she began to doubt, she started having extra affairs which i don't know until one day that i went to her school without telling her, to my great surprise i met and a guy living in thesame room together and that ends our relationship. Hope i did well sha? Comment and share.
Re: My Experience With My Ex Lover by fashkenny48(m): 5:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Can you now share yours, how was it, how did you cope and manage, did you actually break up with you or you broke up with him/her? People are waiting for your stories. Like, Share and Comment.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! Is My Joystick Too Small For A Girl (photo) / What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.