Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) (1765 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) by Africanman123(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
So I have been trying my best recently to keep my side chic in check. She always disturbs me with numerous phone calls especially when am at work or chilling with the main bae. So while messing around with my new Infinix Hot 3 , I realized that there is a setting where I can just flip my phone to silence the phone when it is ringing . Just go to settings tap on gesture and select the flip to silence option daz all. So that was what saved me the last time I was with main bae, I just flip the phone whenever she called. Call me bad, call me ancient or call me a demon, I thank Infinix for that special feature.

Re: My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) by Cutehector(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'm very sure if she has smth to offer rather dan sex, u'd be d one even disturbin her wit serious calls

1 Like

Re: My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) by Africanman123(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Something like what? grin grin maybe sha, but i have not really thought of it

Cutehector:
I'm very sure if she has smth to offer rather dan sex, u'd be d one even disturbin her wit serious calls
Re: My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Clap for yourself.....

You have now redefined Stupid undecided
Re: My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) by tech2477: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
But na wa for u ooo....So it is now infinix hot 3 that is helping you. ok continue, flip to silence things
Re: My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
All these innfinix n tecno marketers sha.
Re: My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) by Africanman123(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin grin you don baff? who u help?

xxxtedyxxx:
All these innfinix n tecno marketers sha.
Re: My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) by Pheeknow: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
LOL...Infinix and side chic in a post? Nairaland na wa ooo
Re: My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) by Pheeknow: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
How stupid can you be? Someone made a post and you are insulting the person
SirWere:
Clap for yourself.....

You have now redefined Stupid undecided
Re: My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Africanman123:

So I have been trying my best recently to keep my side chic in check. She always disturbs me with numerous phone calls especially when am at work or chilling with the main bae. So while messing around with my new Infinix Hot 3 , I realized that there is a setting where I can just flip my phone to silence the phone when it is ringing . Just go to settings tap on gesture and select the flip to silence option daz all. So that was what saved me the last time I was with main bae, I just flip the phone whenever she called. Call me bad, call me ancient or call me a demon, I thank Infinix for that special feature.

you should have downloaded true caller and blacklist her phone number that whenever she calls your number an operator will tell her that you're answering another call.
Re: My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) by Africanman123(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
badoooo!!! my senior in the ministry but how do i go about it?

icedbeatz:
you should have downloaded true caller and blacklist her phone number that whenever she calls your number an operator will tell her that you're answering another call.
Re: My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Africanman123:
badoooo!!! my senior in the ministry but how do i go about it?

just go to play store type in true caller and install it, after installation then go to the block number and input her number anytime you're with your main chick and unblock it whenever your main chick leaves. Never forget to block or unblock numbers when needed. play on player :-)).
Re: My Side Chic And My Infinix Hot 3 (SCREEN SHOTS) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Chai, some girls have suffered. grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Ladies Do On Bed That Wick Some Men / When You Discover There Is More To Life Than Police And Thief (pix) / Attractive Words To Always Say To Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.