Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Chaii Some Ladies Sha.........they Can Dare You Like(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chaii Some Ladies Sha.........they Can Dare You Like(pic) (778 Views)

Do I Look Bony, Sick, Anorexic Or Model-like(pic) / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Me And My Bae Rehearsing For Val Like? Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chaii Some Ladies Sha.........they Can Dare You Like(pic) by kratosonofzeus: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
She dosent even thinks about that nigga coming to life......na to bang her with force.......if that nigga bangs that girl.....no body knows what will happn to her....abi whp knows.....

Re: Chaii Some Ladies Sha.........they Can Dare You Like(pic) by funstufz: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
eyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked shocked wetin be this one ooooo

The legendary sword of dam...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

kratosonofzeus:
She dosent even thinks about that nigga coming to life......na to bang her with force.......if that nigga bangs that girl.....no body knows what will happn to her....abi whp knows.....

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, One Thing You Must Do If You Want Your Marriage To Last. / Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read This Very Important Post / Busted! A Sure Way To Monitor The Activities Of Your Spouse Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.