Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Busted! A Sure Way To Monitor The Activities Of Your Spouse Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busted! A Sure Way To Monitor The Activities Of Your Spouse Online (778 Views)

Busted- A Fake Female Moniker.(evidence) / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted! A Sure Way To Monitor The Activities Of Your Spouse Online by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
over time, people loose trust in their spouse and need to monitor their level if fidelity to them.

science and technology has evolved over time and many apps have been developed to monitor the activities of people.
I found an article online that has useful info.
its http://www.researchersportal.org/2016/06/top-3-softwares-to-monitor-children.html?m=1

visit it and thank me later
Re: Busted! A Sure Way To Monitor The Activities Of Your Spouse Online by Dottore: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
For me to click that link? Na lie
Re: Busted! A Sure Way To Monitor The Activities Of Your Spouse Online by Kobicove(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Post the article here...

I'm not going to click that link undecided
Re: Busted! A Sure Way To Monitor The Activities Of Your Spouse Online by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
sorry it came late, one bot barn me... its not my site though
Re: Busted! A Sure Way To Monitor The Activities Of Your Spouse Online by jolade29(f): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Some people will develop hypertension if dey click dat link

(1) (Reply)

If U Had D Opportunity To Change To D Oposite Sex, will u? / Some Other Things To Know About "Love" And "Keeping Relationships" / Shocking!!! Adekunle Gold Reveal Secrets About Olamide & YBNL Group. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.