Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Woman, 36, Breastfeeds Lover To Keep Fit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman, 36, Breastfeeds Lover To Keep Fit (2018 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman, 36, Breastfeeds Lover To Keep Fit by JoelNkantaBlog: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jennifer Mulford took time off from her job as a bartender to establish breastfeeding because she wants to start an Adult Breastfeeding Relationship (ABR) with Brad Leeson.
Because she has not given birth to a baby, she and Brad, 36, need to ‘dry feed,’ every two hours to fool her body into thinking she is feeding a child so she starts producing milk.
Jennifer was single when she stumbled across a website about ABR.
She said: “When I read about the bond breastfeeding could create between two people I was envious.
“I have always enjoyed my breasts being touched during sex more than anything else so I knew I would enjoy it.”
Jennifer, from Atlanta, started searching for men who be open to the idea of adult breastfeeding.
“When I read about the pure joy it brought others, I was desperate to seek out a partner to share an emotional bond with.
“I used dating sites, put messages on ABR forums and even put an advert on Craigslist, but I drew a blank. I started to think I’d never get to try adult breastfeeding.”
Finally she started chatting about the idea one night to Brad, an old boyfriend from school.
“We were talking and Brad told me he had a thing for big-breasted women, and that size had always been a factor in his relationships.
“I thought it was the perfect time to bring up adult breastfeeding – and see if he’d be interested,” said Jennifer.
Thankfully, Brad was instantly open to the idea. “It was like a light switched flicked in his head. I could tell from his voice that he was curious and excited.”
He started doing his own research into ABR and they soon became more than just friends.
She said: “At that moment I knew that I had a partner for life.
“We both wanted the same thing out of the relationship – a magical bond that only breastfeeding an achieve.”
Because Jennifer hadn’t breastfed for over 20 years, she had no milk to feed Brad with.
The couple need to induce lactation by dry-feeding and pumping her breasts every two hours, just as if she was feeding a baby.
“I’ve taken a break from my job because I want to devote everything to making this work,” she said.
If Brad is out, Jennifer uses a pump or her hand so her body thinks someone is feeding. They even set an alarm so they can “feed” during the night.
“Nights have been a struggle because Brad sleeps so peacefully but we manage to cope – until he falls asleep latched onto me, which is beautiful,” she admitted.
To help bring milk in Jennifer drinks Mother’s Milk Tea – a herbal drink which is said to imitate female hormones and increase or maintain milk supply – three times a day.
She is also taking a herbal pill, Lactiful, and has added oatmeal and flax seeds to her diet which is said to help milk supply.
There are other benefits for Jennifer and Brad. As a self-confessed gym buff, Brad is excited about the health benefits he’ll receive from Jennifer’s milk.
“Brad goes to the gym because it makes him feel good about himself knowing he is shape and living a healthy lifestyle. He also tells me all the time that he does it for me because he wants other women to feel jealous of what I have,” said Jennifer.
“He is a real alpha male but behind closed doors this relationship lets him put his guard down, be submissive and allow himself to be loved 100 per cent.”
Jennifer is proud of her relationship but doesn’t want to feed him in public.
“If it was up to Brad we would, but it’s very private to me.
“I’ll never say never but I love the time we spend nursing alone. It’s our time away from the rest of the world and I look forward to every feed.”
The couple hope to get married in the near future, but they have ruled out having any children together. They both have children from previous relationships.
“We are content with what we’ve got, but I can’t wait to be Mrs Leeson one day.”
Jennifer breastfed her own daughter, now 20, for eight months.
“I can still remember the connection I felt with her as I held her and she fed. It’s something I will never forget.”
So far, nursing is going well.
“After three days my breasts were starting to feel sore, but I am willing to push through any pain for our end goal.”
The couple have also faced other problems.
“It’s been difficult to distinguish the difference between nurturing and sex,” Jennifer explained. “Although it’s so beautiful and peaceful it’s also erotic. It’s been hard to get through the first few nursing sessions without being tempted to (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url: hhtp://www.primeviewsng.com]>[i][/i]

Re: Woman, 36, Breastfeeds Lover To Keep Fit by RoyalBlak007: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Girls? See? Yo breast is not only for babies...

it's multi-purpose...make good use of it cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman, 36, Breastfeeds Lover To Keep Fit by bitchcrafts: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
It's something I do every night tongue
Re: Woman, 36, Breastfeeds Lover To Keep Fit by trekkie: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
I just threw up in my mouth.
Re: Woman, 36, Breastfeeds Lover To Keep Fit by doyinisaac(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
trekkie:
I just threw up in my mouth.
***yimu***
Re: Woman, 36, Breastfeeds Lover To Keep Fit by trekkie: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Yuck
Re: Woman, 36, Breastfeeds Lover To Keep Fit by skywalker240(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
and when will naija gfs start giving us d@t thing to suck even while we sleep?

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Profit A Man To 'toast' A Woman? / Hong Kong Billionaire Is Offering $180m To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter / Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.