Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space (1948 Views)

Pls Hope I'm Right,my Girlfriend Ask Me Not To Called Her Mother / When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by marvelck: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Whenever your girlfriend ask you to give her 'some space or a break' (as in, stay away from her for a while), its usually cos of another guy somewhere. Who probably is hitting on her seriously, and getting her so confused. She might never tell you the real reason for asking you to give her a break. She might just cook up a lie or use stress or pressure as an excuse. But if you investigate very well, you will find out it has to do with a guy, either at work, in school or in her yard. Sometimes, asking you to give her some space, is either for her to clear her head and make up her mind aspa whom to choose btw you and the new guy, or use it as an indirect way of breaking up with you and also using it as an opportunity to hang out more with the new guy without bn disturbed by you. Whenever you find yourself in such a situation, its advisable you let her be, and move on with your life. Dont make any attempt to beg her or wait for her to come back to you. Doing that would make you look cheap and vulnerable to her. Dont let anybody make you an option....

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by slim49z(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
whenever she says that, dump her like a plague!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Ifakiland(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
C'mon guys, a gals saying she needs space doesn't av to mean anoda guy is chyking her (gals are always been chyked). Let's give dem gals alittle bit more respect, Deir lifes don't revolve around guyz. She mite need space to face some projects, to face some family issues, anything. But just tell her "am here wenever u need me" and face ur side chick.

6 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by ardeypearlz(f): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ifakiland:
C'mon guys, a gals saying she needs space doesn't av to mean anoda guy is chyking her (gals are always been chyked). Let's give dem gals alittle bit more respect, Deir lifes don't revolve around guyz. She mite need space to face some projects, to face some family issues, anything. But just tell her "am here wenever u need me" and face ur side chick.
Thank You!!!

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Ifakiland(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
ardeypearlz:
Thank You!!!
U welcome beautiful

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ifakiland:
God please bless your son. Thank you wink
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Tealess(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wen a gal want to Bleep oda dick outside she ask u for a break.ladies not 2 b trusted
Ifakiland:
Wen a gal want to Bleep oda dick outside she ask u for a break.ladies not 2 b trusted
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Lovelynature(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Then I give her 120 hectares of space

Let's see who misses who more. Maybe by the time she sees me flexing with another babe, her eyes go clear
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Same is happening to me now. My girl said I should give her space for her to think about the relationship.
NOTE: We've been dating for a year now and she has been receiving calls from a male chyker in my presence.
Does that mean she's fade up with relationship. I sense it though.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ifakiland:

muahahahahahahaahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Royal155:
Same is happening to me now. My girl said I should give her space for her to think about the relationship.
NOTE: We've been dating for a year now and she has been receiving calls from a male chyker in my presence.

Double ur Hustle my G..na money be the only answer to checkmate them ONLY smiley
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by 2dice01: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Royal155:
give her space infact bro dash her the whole galaxy
Check yourself have you been giving her too much attention?
Have you always been needy and clingy of recent?
Has the relationship been boring?
Do you even make her jealous at all(you need it sometimes)?
Or maybe you gave her your power which kills relationship faster than ebola
Do you have side chicks?
Would love your answer bro

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Ifakiland(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tealess:
Wen a gal want to Bleep oda dick outside she ask u for a break.ladies not 2 b trustedWen a gal want to Bleep oda dick outside she ask u for a break.ladies not 2 b trusted
My guy leave dat one, a gal no need ask for break or space to fork anoda dude o, she fit fork finish for mrn come ur house for nite make u sef fork....d thin is if a gal is a hoe she's a hoe....simple.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Ifakiland(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
dairykidd:

Double ur Hustle my G..na money be the only answer to checkmate them ONLY smiley
Bros no bi only money o...a dude has got to be fun to be with also. I for one don't av plenty money but I've got "games" wen am with a gal....even without removing her clothes with my hands am already doing it with my eyes....she's already asking "y are u starring at me like dat".....building sexual tension is key to making a gal stick with u. A gal needs a little money (care) and plenty nawtiness (sex/flirting, etc)
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ifakiland:

Bros no bi only money o...a dude has got to be fun to be with also. I for one don't av plenty money but I've got "games" wen am with a gal....even without removing her clothes with my hands am already doing it with my eyes....she's already asking "y are u starring at me like dat".....building sexual tension is key to making a gal stick with u. A gal needs a little money (care) and plenty nawtiness (sex/flirting, etc)

grin grin grin grin grin funny dude lolsss its a natural thing to have game as a guy..if u no get game u be dead man nw lolss no worry continue with game and no money one day you will understand that money "checkmates" them i never said u need money to get women or make them stay with u..try dey comprehend before u rush to type.. Na only money dey check nonsense like wetin d op post thats why i commented in that manner...and no offense tho u sound like a Learner
wen am with a gal....even without removing her clothes with my hands am already doing it with my eyes....she's already asking "y are u starring at me like dat
lol, like really what happened to ur mouth for speaking indirect suggestive words and ur hands to touch her suggestively and innocently,like wtf happened to body language...Lolss these Nl guys una dey make me laugh all the time sha...Play on playa i feel u even d guy with d sweetest game dey hook when him nor hold RABBA...MONEY STOP NONSENSE

Used to be about that kind of life in my uni days having our way with the sweetest/richest gals it was our thing and we always had d pusssay and her money to go with it so relax u never even start n when u start u go remember wetin i tell u..sharp guy suppose get money take complete him profile except na understanding girl u jam guyman u are foolinnnng and deceiving urself...abeg na hustle i dey soo to avoid touching story for future. grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
ardeypearlz:

Thank You!!!

See this one...hustla dey deceive small boys dey go why u no go Thank You!!!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
If she needs some space, give her a hectre.
Bros life is short. On to the next one!
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
dairykidd:

That's right my chairman

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by ardeypearlz(f): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
dairykidd:

See this one...hustla dey deceive small boys dey go why u no go Thank You!!!
What exactly do you mean? undecided
Re: When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space by firstking01(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
If she tells me she needs space, i 'll give her vacuum.

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / Ask Me Any Question Guys / 9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.