Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# (1913 Views)

Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by timsonpreye(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
I broke up with d gal i love and it was d fourth time i was doing dat, it happened dis year February after we had anoda misunderstanding i told her to forget me and she ask if I was sure abt wat i was saying I stupidly said yes, we broke up but jst last week i call her to apologize after i got her num again by her sister becus i lost my phone, i av tried every possible to let her knw am sorry but she keeps rejecting me its like she have hate me d more, i cant do witout her, and am not ready to let her be, pls my follow romancelander wat should i do.

Pls dont bash me No one is above mistake.
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
its very obvious that she has moved on/forgotten about u. So let her be! undecided
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bro this your own confusion no reach Bubu own half.
If u make up again you'll still break up
again.
Katy Perry must be inspiring you grin
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by favourboy1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
timsonpreye:
I broke up with d gal i love and it was d fourth time i was doing dat, it happened dis year February after we had anoda misunderstanding i told her to forget me and she ask if I was sure abt wat i was saying I stupidly said yes, we broke up but jst last week i call her to apologize after i got her num again by her sister becus i lost my phone, i av tried every possible to let her knw am sorry but she keeps rejecting me its like she have hate me d more, i cant do witout her, and am not ready to let her be, pls my follow romancelander wat should i do.

let ha be heartbreaker.
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
kini help ti o fe ka ye fun e baayi OP. Naughtynaughty, je ka derail jare. Prettythicksme nko?
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
kini help ti o fe ka ye fun e baayi OP. Naughtynaughty, je ka derail jare. Prettythicksme nko?
op like seriously kini isoro aye e atiwipe bawoni kashey epp e?
Abi shey kalo dobale fun babe yen fun e ni? grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
op like seriously kini isoro aye e atiwipe bawoni kashey epp e?
Abi shey kalo dobale fun babe yen fun e ni? grin
grin
O sun mi oo. O break up pelu ex e, o wa n su ekun nibi. Bawo ni iyen se kan wa cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
O sun mi oo. O break up pelu ex e, o wa n su ekun nibi. Bawo ni iyen se kan wa cheesy undecided
abi bawo loshey din price eja gbigbe ku loja
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
abi bawo loshey din price eja gbigbe ku loja
abi owo fuel cheesy
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Op go sing *SORRY ~Justin Bieber to her.....cheesy

Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
abi owo fuel cheesy
hehehe
Kini bobo tonwa iyawo yen nso.. He is hot temperd ooo
He will Neva find wife on nairaland (no offens))
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:
he will still sing terry g akpako to her grin
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
4 times too many. What, are you a woman? She probably got tired of dealing with an emo that breaks up with her every time the tough gets going. It must have been emotionally draining as hell. I don't blame her at all.

You claim to love her but you can't even remember her number! Wowza! How long was this relationship?
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
he will still sing terry g akpako to her grin

Lolgringrin

Sister na true, Bt WASH~ Tekno go make sense scatter....cheesygrin

See wetin love fit do....

Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hehehe
I swear down oo cheesy. Mo ti so fun Oponu e
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Agybabe(f): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
My dear, you don't need her again, you need to forget your baby love and do these:-
1. Stop being a kid
2. Grow up emotionally
3. Be matured enough
4. Get someone new and
5. Don't repeat your past mistakes, learn from them.
#MaLady
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by timsonpreye(m): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
its very obvious that she has moved on/forgotten about u. So let her be! undecided
#sad# but is there no other way
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by timsonpreye(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
vargasvictory:
Bro this your own confusion no reach Bubu own half.
If u make up again you'll still break up
again.
Katy Perry must be inspiring you grin
No dude, i love her n i av not eaten her puna even for once, i respected her desition of No sex until our wedding nyt. cry
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by timsonpreye(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
favourboy1:
let ha be heartbreaker.
embarassed am not
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by timsonpreye(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
sighted, wana run but stop, pls nah gals i nid ur help, i don't want any trouble. undecided
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by timsonpreye(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hehehe
she won't even wana hear
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by timsonpreye(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
4 times too many. What, are you a woman? She probably got tired of dealing with an emo that breaks up with her every time the tough gets going. It must have been emotionally draining as hell. I don't blame her at all.

You claim to love her but you can't even remember her number! Wowza! How long was this relationship?
I don't like crowing numbers, well a year n now
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by timsonpreye(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:
she won't wana listen to me
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by favourboy1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
timsonpreye:
embarassed am not
ehn wu u dy do face 4 u wan fight ni?
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
timsonpreye:
sighted, wana run but stop, pls nah gals i nid ur help, i don't want any trouble. undecided
cheesy. It's ookay. How do we help u
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
kilosele padi mi? grin
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
kilosele padi mi? grin
Op yi ni jare cheesy. Imagine oooo. O break up pelu omolomo, o wa n sun ekun nibi. Ki lo kan waa
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
Op yi ni jare cheesy. Imagine oooo. O break up pelu omolomo, o wa n sun ekun nibi. Ki lo kan waa
omo kilo kan wa?soldier go,soldier come grin d gurl go don move on.Je ki op ma sun ekun egbeere nibe cheesy
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
omo kilo kan wa?soldier go,soldier come grin d gurl go don move on.Je ki op ma sun ekun egbeere nibe cheesy
abi oooo. Ekun yen ti e n ta emi leti ni ooo cheesy. Mo fe sun, ki o dake sad
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
timsonpreye:

My brother, don't be a learner na, you should know that ladies need stability. If you keep giving her heartaches , she would eventually dump ur sorry arse whenever another guy comes along, even if he is less fancied than you
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by timsonpreye(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
favourboy1:
ehn wu u dy do face 4 u wan fight ni?
And how will dat solve ma problem
Re: Pls My Follow Romancelander Advice On What To Do. #feeling Sad# by timsonpreye(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy. It's ookay. How do we help u
I knw u must av gone through d story, hw do u suggest i go abt it, I want her bck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Happens When A Lady Takes This? / It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog / Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.