Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,581 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister (1911 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by redon12(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2016
I had a friend we do hang out with .
we go everywhere and did everything...

Just noticed that he liked my sister recently ...

I discovered it when my brother told me that David bought my sister recharge card

was amazed why he would do that...

he later made his intention clear to me which..

stared problem between us ...
I tried to make my sister understand that he was a mugu , cause she was falling for the nigger..

I knew that boys will always cheat cause I was doing that to other ladies due to recent heart break

we were in the same line so I knew he is gonna do it to my sister some days after I discovered his intention .

he later understood what I was doing and decided to stop talking to me...
right now he is cold to me

I want to ask should I have allowed him??.
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by ademasta(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2016
Yes
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2016
NO, I can't!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by berryice(f): 10:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Personally don't like d idea...except I knw d guy is a good guy nd ready to settle down datz d only way I will allow..but I will b thinking stuff lik,dis guy just dey sleep with my sister and all lolundecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by makydebbie(f): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2016
See them....smh
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by RoyalBlak007: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2016
grin hey baby embarassed kiss
makydebbie:
See them....smh
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2016
My best friend? Never ever.
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by YUNGLURD(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2016
wuts ur own biz with whom ur sister dates?...Mr man, if only ur sister is still a teenager then u can advice her (i said advice not coerce her o) but if she's an adult then u can let her choose who she deem it fit.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by makydebbie(f): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin hey baby embarassed kiss
Hey smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2016
makydebbie:
See them....smh
Will you allow ur male best friend date ur sis??
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by redon12(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2016
makydebbie:
See them....smh
send me your whatsapp number sister.. let's chat you will like me..
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by makydebbie(f): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2016
Presh9OO:
Will you allow ur male best friend date ur sis??
I don't have friends.
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Godforbid
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by makydebbie(f): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2016
redon12:

send me your whatsapp number sister..
let's chat you will like me..
undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by CplusJason: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2016
redon12:
I had a friend we do hang out with .
we go everywhere and did everything...

Just noticed that he liked my sister recently ...

I discovered it when my brother told me that David bought my sister recharge card

was amazed why he would do that...

he later made his intention clear to me which..

stared problem between us ...
I tried to make my sister understand that he was a mugu , cause she was falling for the nigger..

I knew that boys will always cheat cause I was doing that to other ladies due to recent heart break
It seems you're a lengendary jabber.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2016
makydebbie:
I don't have friends.
Huh Do you, like, live on Antarctica
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Divay22(f): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2016
YUNGLURD:
wuts ur own biz with whom ur sister dates?...Mr man, if only ur sister is still a teenager then u can advice her (i said advice not coerce her o) but if she's an adult then u can let her choose who she deem it fit.
sorry for quoting you.....will you see danger and allow your sister walk into it?
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2016
redon12:

send me your whatsapp number sister..
let's chat you will like me..
Mehnnn!! You fall my hand big time
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by YUNGLURD(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
sorry for quoting you.....will you see danger and allow your sister walk into it?
no, i wont but then every guy out there is a potential heartbreaker. The devil u knw is better
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by makydebbie(f): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2016
Presh9OO:
Huh Do you, like, live on Antarctica
No, I don't know I just prefer being alone undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2016
makydebbie:
No, I don't know I just prefer being alone undecided
That's too bad, Deborah, You really don't know what you're missing.... There's this Feeling that comes from knowing that many people got ur back and you've sm1 you can talk rubbish anytime... Try socializing , Make some Good Friends, you won't regret it!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Divay22(f): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2016
OP give your sister the profile of that guy.
Every brother want the best for their sister,if she decided to go ahead with him Let her....i guess she's old enough to know what to write,after you've given her Expo.....
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by 2sexynet: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2016
YUNGLURD:
lol so u don't know she is a teenager? She is nau.
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Divay22(f): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2016
YUNGLURD:
no, i wont but then every guy out there is a potential heartbreaker. The devil u knw is better
it better I don't know him.....
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by makydebbie(f): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Presh9OO:
That's too bad, Deborah, You really don't know what you're missing.... There's this Feeling that comes from knowing that many people got ur back and you've sm1 you can talk rubbish anytime... Try socializing , Make some Good Friends, you won't regret it!!
Lol, I'm used to it. Its gonna be hard socializing. Thanks maybe I'll try. But I love keeping to myself and I'm very free with my sisters.
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2016
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm used to it. Its gonna be hard socializing. Thanks maybe I'll try. But I love keeping to myself and I'm very free with my sisters.
lol... Used to be like that tho' and it took me quite some time to make friends cuz most of my coursemates thought i was a Snub but it's all good now... My mannest G is one helluva Extrovert and he helped me quite a lot!! .. And when you've made some new friend, i get to see it in ur diary, ryy ??
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by YUNGLURD(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2016
2sexynet:
lol so u don't know she is a teenager? She is nau.
is not written in the write up, when am not a soothsayer, how would i knw?
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by JuneOctober(f): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2016
makydebbie:

wink I love your signature.
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by YUNGLURD(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
it better I don't know him.....
respect ur opinion
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by redon12(m): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2016
makydebbie if you talk to me once you will start socializing with people anyhow...
it will be like as if they do you medicine..
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Pelon(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2016
That is the reason why i just don't date girls anyhow,i don't want d same 4 my sis...bur it depends on who he is and what he is capable of
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Mavelshee(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Bro Code people....no fokin of friend's relative...things will just not be the same as before

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality? / This One Weak Me / Ways To Make A Guy Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.