Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be (8843 Views)

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / Sexstories: She Pushed Two Fingers Into My Hole / My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
ChiomaUdemba:
I was having sex with her next thing she did was to push me out on her, while i was using condom. in the beginning she refuse to suck my dick, i begged her for that but she refused. Please my fellow NL what could that be. please good comments o
she suddenly realized she was comiting sin, and her reaction was spontaneous. Perhaps it was you who seduced her or made urself available when she was high.
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Some pple think it's wen the whole 8inches is inside dat u are giving her the best of sex.... So many pple still be learners sha... Sorry op, but u just lost a pusssy!
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
K

What's your favorite color?
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dreamwaker:

What's your favorite color?
Wetin concern u undecided
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
Wetin concern u undecided

Curiosity
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Curiosity
Goan brush ur teeth undecided
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Hefemale: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
ChiomaUdemba:
I was having sex with her next thing she did was to push me out on her, while i was using condom. in the beginning she refuse to suck my dick, i begged her for that but she refused. Please my fellow NL what could that be. please good comments o
You are her phuck mate and she felt guilty cheating on her main guy doing action.

#fact
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by obontami: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
Smelly mouth, obon tami, cute hector!

Maybe d girl in question pusssy ran outta natural lubricant hence the sex is painful she had to withdraw

And about the blow__job thingy, some girl ain't down with giving head to their partner for personal reasons

Hope I ve answer ur question my lady ?? cool

These days you tend to love sexuality topics, what's up with that gurl cheesy
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by obontami: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
That dude's mission here is to get between ur legs

I can sense that gurl, believe me
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by misspicy(f): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
obontami:

Maybe d girl in question pusssy ran outta natural lubricant hence the sex is painful she had to withdraw

And about the blow__job thingy, some girl ain't down with giving head to their partner for personal reasons
As usual undecided
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by obontami: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
misspicy:
As usual undecided

As usual as in ?? undecided
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:

Wtf, goan wash your fuckin sheets, matter of fact, buy some fuckin sheets, I will buy you a pair if you can't afford it.
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by megama: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
ChiomaUdemba:
noo enjoyment
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by tataiwo09(m): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
HateU2:
Alaye lo ge oko e ki o je ki a gboro lori nL undecided

lol...I gbadun u...u must be lagos babe...am I right?....
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by olac21(m): 12:42am On Jun 08, 2016
A bit*ch is derailing this thread!op-get yourself another fvcker!
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:47am On Jun 08, 2016
HateU2:
must she suck ur dick Are u clean down there She don dey suck it b4 Are u neat with under wears Did u bath b4 d whole tin was abt to start Check urself wella. O I'm guessing she's falling out of love with u. It's happens with ladies, wen dey fall out of love, we stop pleasing u. It's a guess anyway
She must suck the Dick of Her Pay Master. Guy, 4get the girl. Stop spending on her.
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 08, 2016
obontami:

I knw u will answer to 'stuffs' Lyk dis cheesy. Dats y I dey call on u smiley.
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 08, 2016
obontami:

That dude's mission here is to get between ur legs

I can sense that gurl, believe me
He don miss road oo. No my only my legs, he shld aslo target my hands cheesy
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 08, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Wtf, goan wash your fuckin sheets, matter of fact, buy some fuckin sheets, I will buy you a pair if you can't afford it.
[center]kKKK[/center]
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 08, 2016
tataiwo09:

lol...I gbadun u...u must be lagos babe...am I right?....
cheesy cheesy. I no be lagos babe ooo but I dey live 4 lag sad
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 08, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

She must suck the Dick of Her Pay Master. Guy, 4get the girl. Stop spending on her.
Did he say he's spending on her undecided. Guys mentality with money ish sha! Smh
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by tataiwo09(m): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy. I no be lagos babe ooo but I dey live 4 lag sad

still right....dt ur response got me informed sha....dont worry I will be following u...Mak I dey feel you
Re: She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be by obontami: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2016
HateU2:
I knw u will answer to 'stuffs' Lyk dis cheesy. Dats y I dey call on u smiley.

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Girl Cheats More? Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo / Why Are Ladies Referred To As Olosho When They Do This? / So Hilarious: Man Caught Having Hot Sex In The Bush With Partner (pics+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.