Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries (13774 Views)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / Husband Sent Cheating Wife Packing In A Surprised Way (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by Edeka(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
One of the main themes of my happiness project is marriage. For me, as with many people, my marriage is one of the most central elements in my life, my home, and my happiness.

When I started my happiness project, and I reflected about the changes I wanted to make, I realized I had five particular problem areas in my marriage. And I am going to list just one Because it cost someone her marriage.

*Dressing: do you know any Randy guy can grab your ass or bossom if you are not properly dressed as a married lady?

There's a saying that you should dress the way you want to be addressed.

I saw this post on facebook where a lady was complaining her hubby sent her packing over her dress sense.

She wrote:
"My husband sent me away because I was dressed like this"

Just take a look at the picture and see what she wore... A married lady!

SEE FULL PHOTOS AND FB COMMENTS

1 Share

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by phintohlar(f): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thunder fire the mouth wey u use ask this stupid question oloun

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by jonaifame22(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
wonderful and marvelous are the works of ur hands oh lord,great is thy name.

modified
lock me up in the room wth dis lady lookn dis way, even her guardian Angel will not be able to save her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by johncallidon(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Huh?

5 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by Snow02: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
undecidedno auntie it is not bad infact you look like a nun what was your husband thinking??

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by nifemi25(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Honestly your husband is a bad person. Why did he sent you away without giving you a divorce letter before you left?

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by chrispapi11(m): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hiya! English Murderer "Why did he sent You away" Blood of God.. I just dey waka pass oo grin grin grin grin

nifemi25:
Honestly your husband is a bad person. Why did he sent you away without giving you a divorce letter before you left?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by Innobee99(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Do u expect me to say it's not ok?
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by giftedheart1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
why did u flaunt and declared a private asset in the public?
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by Follygunners: 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ur hubby too nice sha.. That's all he did? Very nice guy indeed! I for do you worse... angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by Freeman50(m): 12:49am On Jan 27, 2018
phintohlar:
sweetie, your stature is killing.
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by OneCorner: 1:50am On Jan 27, 2018
The husband is a bad man. He needs to be flogged.
U send ur wife comot because of diz cloth?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by seyifunmi005(m): 1:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by biodunjazz: 6:03am On Jan 27, 2018
phintohlar:
The OLOUN wey u put just keeps making me to gringrin .. no mind the woman jareee
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by Macgreat(m): 6:21am On Jan 27, 2018
Her heart is in a wrong place. She may cheat on him and ask if it's wrong .

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by aboo84(m): 7:13am On Jan 27, 2018
my room dey available u useless thing!
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by julius976(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2018
She should have kuku dressed naked. Ode

sense will not kill me
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by Launcher: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2018
vanessanelson:
Bloody fight against drugers, watch and share with friends and family, enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t0hJbQjkeM
This is a movie na....... haba!
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by Amarabae(f): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2018
There is a reason why Gold is hidden deep and you have to dig harder in order to extract it.
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by Uyi168: 8:24am On Jan 27, 2018
The story na lie jor

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by icebird25(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Chai

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by TheBulusNotes(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2018
Rape is punishable grin... If one nigga catch you eh... It is well grin
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by NigelCundy: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2018
Best offer anywhere

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by awoo47: 9:40am On Jan 27, 2018
phintohlar:
lol na honest question na grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by StarScream95(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2018
lipsrsealed Chai see boobies o
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by naijhubs(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2018
u outfit aint dat bad, come stay with me
grin grin naijhubs.com
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by apholaryn: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Amarabae:
There is a reason why Gold is hidden deep and you have to dig harder in order to extract it.
first time you are making sense....no offense
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by AntiNormal(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
apholaryn:
first time you are making sense....no offense

How is someone not supposed to take offense at that?
O.o
But then again, what's my business?
*shrugs*

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by apholaryn: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
AntiNormal:

How is someone not supposed to take offense at that? O.o But then again, what's my business? *shrugs*
lol..na payback to one old beef like dat.
Re: "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries by abiolamitodun(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Launcher:
This is a movie na....... haba!
what's the title of the movie?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident / My Experience This Morning / Hausa Man Says Hausa Women Are Terrible In Bed. Twitter React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.