Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

In The Begining Was The Thief: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Begining Was The Thief: (1397 Views)

The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom. / President Buhari:the Begining Of His Fall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Begining Was The Thief: by toshmann(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2006
In the begining was the thief. the thief sat with thief. and the thief was thief. the thief was seen by thieves. and the thieves knew the thief. thief was the description given to the thief. and thief was the only thing that the thief could be called. the thief took a personal motto. and the motto of the thief was THIEF.

brothers and sisters, no be today this conspiracy begin. see as dem de play nigeria like draught today. na so dem de practice am from far tey.

who will bail us out of this den of thieves. the thief sat and played draught with the thieves. today, naija na the draught. dem still de play am for thier amusement. God save us

Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by kitaun(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2006
I decode all you posted and it sure is real, God alone can save us from these thieves, we ourselves inclusive cos there is a thief in us all
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by kimba(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2006
kitaun:

I decode all you posted and it sure is real, God alone can save us from these thieves, we ourselves inclusive because there is a thief in us all

ONLY IN U!!!
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by kitaun(m): 12:14am On Nov 27, 2006
Kimba, keep deceiving urself, that explains why Nigerians love to blame others for their own mistakes
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by BernieBoy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2006
nice one toshmann grin grin
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by babyboy2(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2006
Those people are the root of nigeria's problems.The solution lies with you and moi.
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by adelewa(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2006
i agree wit u guys that the problem of this coutry lie on ours mostly the youth
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by adelewa(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2006
you did a good work they a realy theives they want to turn this coutry upside down
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by uchetobi(f): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2006
lol
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by omofineboy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2006
@toshmann

You did a good job, I will recommend you for National Honours. keep it up
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by bolaoni(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2006
@kitaun, since u are a thief, confes now: how much hav u stolen 4rm ur company? grin
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by kitaun(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2006
Just as much as would be enough to last me a lifetime, which is proportionate to the amount you too stole from your own company, lol grin grin
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by mrmayor(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2006
Toshmann,

All I can say to you is RESPECT,RESPECT.

Thanks for your post.
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by toshmann(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2006
mrmayor:

Toshmann,

All I can say to you is RESPECT,RESPECT.

Thanks for your post.

thanx mate
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by bolaoni(m): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2006
kitaun, I run my own show, so I can't steal from myself grin Wil call in Ribadu 4 you.
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by kitaun(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2006
Whosai? shocked

no be me and Ribadu dey chop the money wey i steal together?

abi u dey believe all the things u dey read for newspapers or see for TV? shocked grin
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by shango(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2006
you have got to be joking. Is that really them? Was that photoshopped at all or they really where in one room like that at one time
Re: In The Begining Was The Thief: by kitaun(m): 12:51am On Dec 18, 2006
Photoshop? That was toshmann, bolaoni and I in there 4 real!!

(1) (Reply)

Shocker - Jonathan Goodluck, Bayelsa State Governor Is Yar'adua's Vp / Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? / Nigeria To Adopt ‘citizenship Diplomacy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.