Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? (1395 Views)

Ken Nnamani Dumps PDP / Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by MeziCajen(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2007
Is Senator Ken Nnamani still in PDP. His comments are showing a direct attack on his almighty PDP. I hope OBJ will not plan for his demis.

Read his comment:

'this was the time for the nation to test the efficacy of the Direct Data Capture machine which the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) claimed would guard against rigging and expose multiple voters.
“There was no voting at all in my polling unit and my ward has a registration in excess of 8,000, with so many polling units.”

Saying that there was a limit to propaganda, he disputed the claim by the Information Minister, Mr. Frank Nweke (Junior) that the elections were free and fair, saying that the Minister’s father, who is a traditional ruler in his zone, did not vote even though he wanted to exercise his civic right.
According to him, “Not in one was there any voting; and if anybody said he voted, there is this fingerprint authentication. We can have the fingerprint tested.”

I think that Nnamani has shown a bit of integrity, to stand out in the face of all odds to say no to PDP's democratic rape. But I fear for him. He may not go free.

Or what do you think.
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by 9ja4eva: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2007
Someone needs to say the truth and am glad he did.I see in him someone who is ready to help Nigerians with his post.
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by hotslink(f): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2007
I love his guts lately. He out to do something that he will be remembered for. Saying the truth does not make him any less a pdp memeber, afterall their tenure is almost over. We need more people like him in the house. wink
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by McKren(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2007
Nothing will hapen to Nnamani, he has no question to answer and nobody will bully him with EFCC.

Loyalty to the Nation, its future and the destiny of our children should be more important than loyalty to PDP.
Nigeria will go no where in the face of deciet, you can not ask naija delta youths to lay down their arms in the face of deciet. People in Government need to be more sincere or at least pretend to be sincere in the interest of national security and sanctity of leadership.
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by Tonyblu(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2007
Seems like someone is NOW saying the TRUTH.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
It's about time with applauded those who seem to be ready to tell the TRUTH amidst all the Electoral LIES we've heard so far.
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by saintchux(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2007
@ topic

Are u saying that when you say the truth, you are not a member of PDP. That goes to implies that PDP member are lairs.

Anyway! Ken Nnamani is one person that I will not only be proud of, but will earn my respect any day any time. He is from my state and when they elected him senate president we thought that he can not do anything, but he proved us wrong. He is now been seen as the best thing that has happened to Nigeria. It is so unfortunate that he won't participate in the next regime.
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by adconline(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2007
more folks like him are needed in Nigerian politics, he wont participate in next dispensation because PDP does not want honest leadership. Some of these experienced legislators are let go and replaced with political stooges.

Which way Nigeria
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by monshege: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2007
saintchux:

@ topic

Are u saying that when you say the truth, you are not a member of PDP. That goes to implies that PDP member are lairs.

Anyway! Ken Nnamani is one person that I will not only be proud of, but will earn my respect any day any time. He is from my state and when they elected him senate president we thought that he can not do anything, but he proved us wrong. He is now been seen as the best thing that has happened to Nigeria. It is so unfortunate that he won't participate in the next regime.

hmmmmm
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by 9ja4eva: 6:09am On Apr 20, 2007
McKren:

Nothing will hapen to Nnamani, he has no question to answer and nobody will bully him with EFCC.

Loyalty to the Nation, its future and the destiny of our children should be more important than loyalty to PDP.
Nigeria will go no where in the face of deciet, you can not ask naija delta youths to lay down their arms in the face of deciet. People in Government need to be more sincere or at least pretend to be sincere in the interest of national security and sanctity of leadership.

Abi oh.Dts true he should be recognized as the best man so far.
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by applec: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2007
i think the senate president is a man of integrity, who against all odds have stood for the truth and have cried foul to the massive rape of democracy, and for this he has been a subject of scorn by the federal government through its information minister. keep standing for the truth Kenneth Nnamani i salute your courage.
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by McKren(m): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2007
Frank Nweke is just being foolish, I dont understand how he came up with his criticisms when even OBJ himself have already admited failure.

Someone should tell some of these Government spokespersons that sometimes it is more honourable to remain silent than to react.
Ken Nnamani is plotting ING yet the same Ken Nnamani frustrated the move by some senators to impeach OBJ and Atiku, not because he has any deals with the Presidency but because of national interest. So where is Nweke's allegation coming from?

Frank Nweke Jr. should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by otokx(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2007
What is Frank Nweke Jnr saying? He should know that what goes rounds comes back round.
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by 9ja4eva: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2007
It will haunt him soon.
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by monshege: 1:27am On Apr 27, 2007
apparently what he said is coming after him since i am hearing stories of either putting him out of the office and suspending him from the party or even expelling him 'cos his words are "treason". he said he is ready to go to jail if treason means saying the truth. na wah o!, i love my country.
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by 9ja4eva: 1:28am On Apr 27, 2007
Yeah i read abt it too oh.No freedom of speech.Na wa oh
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by monshege: 1:32am On Apr 27, 2007
i wonder if freedom of speech is in the constitution of naija. if politicians and top officials cant speak and feel safe about it, i fear for the poor masses and for the man sitting by his wondow reading newspaper and muttering to himself afterall, as they say "the walls have ears"
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by 9ja4eva: 1:46am On Apr 27, 2007
I really hope Yar Adua changes things.Obj wld live to regret all these.Ken continue doing ur thing.U wld b remembered for ever as the only person in d cabinet that spoke when things werent going right.
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by Ndipe(m): 2:02am On Apr 27, 2007
Is the Senator related to Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu state?
Re: Is Senator Ken Nnamani Still In Pdp? by 9ja4eva: 2:28am On Apr 27, 2007
Nah hes nt

(1) (Reply)

The Hausas, The Politics Of The Polio Vaccine, And The Monkey In Us All. / Govt Orders Efcc To Reopen Vaswani's Honda Place / Odi Militant Leader Killed In Shoot-out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.