Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time (2575 Views)

Your Favorite Valentine Songs/ Albums / What's Your Favorite Pubic Hair Style? Pics. / Name Your Favorite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Get in here into the world of WWE. I personally love the WWE. grin. Which of these wrestlers is/are your favorite of all time?

Brock Lesnar

The Boogey Man

Batista

The Undertaker
[img]http://cs413719.vk.me/v413719160/203b/kc8U5jK5Df8.jpg[/img]

The Great Khali

Yokozuna

Rey Mysterio

Kamala

Big Daddy V

Umaga

Mark Henry

Bam Bam Bigelow

Kane

Big Show

Andre The Giant

Goldberg

Abdullah The Butcher
[img]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--6Sosv_GA--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/18j4mei3nt13jjpg.jpg[/img]

Hulk Hogan

CREDIT:
A B C
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Michellla(f): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
where is shawn michael & john cena?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by ikbnice(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Love most of them until I discovered that their fighting is scripted...more like acting a film. When I watch them now, it's just like watching a movie.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Frei(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Where is John Cena - you can't see me
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
*Edge cuz I thought he was cute grin
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
*Edge cuz I thought he was cute grin
So what do you think him now grin
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Michellla:
where is shawn michael & john cena?

Exactly! I used to have a wild thing for HBK wink And another one with the blond hair & a cocky attitude. Forgot his name now. Those were my boos.

Modified

Chris Jericho is the cocky blond.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
vargasvictory:

So what do you think him now grin
*He has become fat in the middle.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by tayo60(f): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
My favorite is not there. Where is Roman Reigns? Without him the list is incompleted.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by dgalon(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
once upon a time, i used to admire

john cena

rey mysterio

shaw micheal of

the rock

standcold (i dont knw if i am correct wit d spelling all i knw is he s d actor of "the condemned")

but thats all in the past

now i am not a fan violence.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by tee59(f): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
tayo60:
My favorite is not there. Where is Roman Reigns? Without him the list is incompleted.
Whao! So u are Roman Reigns fan too. My guy no dere, i can't talk. Although dose ones were old wrestlers.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by ShaqFu: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Exactly! I used to have a wild thing for HBK wink And another one with the blond hair & a cocky attitude. Forgot his name now. Those were my boos.

Modified

Why am I not surprise you like thE sexy boi.. grin
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Seth Rollins smiley that guy is cute
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
I could see the indomie generation already asking for john cena, roman reigns, etc.

Hulk Hogan was the best then and still remains the greatest of all, Andre the giant, Undertaker, Warrior, yokozuna, were not easy to defeat, but my best of all is Baptista.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
ShaqFu:
Why am I not surprise you like thE sexy boi.. grin

Sexy recognizes sexy grin
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by ShaqFu: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
If ever I had a favorite wrestler, it will be The Ultimate Warrior. Loved that dude as a kid. LOL.

Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by LordOfNaira: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Modified

Why did you do that to me. You encouraged me to a point and left me there.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Why did you do that to me. You encouraged me to a point and left me there.

I did? Sorry embarassed

Now where were we... tongue
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by ShaqFu: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Sexy recognizes sexy grin
LMFAO. You can say that again. Let's hope the Heart Break Kid doesn't end up breaking your heart. Who knows, you might be the one to give him SwEet Chin Music. grin wink
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Rilwayne001: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
I don't like wrestling. I hate watching people fight whether seriously or for fun.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
ShaqFu:
LMFAO. You can say that again. Let's hope the Heart Break Kid doesn't end up breaking your heart. Who knows, you might be the one to give him SwEet Chin Music. grin wink

He wouldn't because I'm over him tongue I crush a lot cheesy
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by ShaqFu: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

He wouldn't because I'm over him tongue I crush a lot cheesy
Oh... Now I know why you left me without a good bye. cry
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
*He has become fat in the middle.
So you were innit cuz of them packs grin
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh... Now I know why you left me without a good bye. cry

Awww, deedums embarassed

Btw, I've been curious, are you puntertim? You have a similar vibe.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
vargasvictory:

So you were innit cuz of them packs grin
*Yes and no.
I wanted the whole package but it was dropped and the contents fell out
I can't do nothing with a box with no present ,you see? grin
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Amicable24: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
[size=18pt]Hulk Hogan and Shaw Michael noni[/size]
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Thanks for the restore dominique.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

I could see the indomie generation already asking for john cena, roman reigns, etc.

Hulk Hogan was the best then and still remains the greatest of all, Andre the giant, Undertaker, Warrior, yokozuna, were not easy to defeat, but my best of all is Baptista.
Theres this Abdullah The Butcher. ;DTrying to get his photos but the antispam bot won't allow. angry
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Xbabangida:

Theres this Abdullah The Butcher. ;DTrying to get his photos but the antispam bot won't allow. angry
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by HitlerGaddafi: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Brock lesner was a beast. OP missed tripple H, bobby lashley
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by HitlerGaddafi: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Xbabangida:

Re: Which Of These Is Your Favorite Of All Time by HitlerGaddafi: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Xbabangida:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Find Everything Funny ( Foolishness ?) / I'm An Asexual. What Is Wrong With Me? Help / Who Are These Weird People On Nairaland ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.