Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) (3660 Views)

See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit / Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt / Wike Destroyed Edoline Premises(wit Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by mrvitalis(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
See since wike came in Port Harcourt has Turner so dirty, the road sweepers don't work like before

Wike need to work on this
Re: Portharcourt Is To Dirty.( Wit Pic) by Maxi112: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2016
bryan1991:

Neither i'm i from the northern side of Nigeria. My parents are from Benin City but was born and brought up in Hamburg Germany. I spent most of my summer in Nigeria and i love the country. It's pains me to see tribalism dividing our people. We so love ourselves and hate or fight the government for our people suffering.
why won't tribalism take over whereby the number one citizen of this country is a tribal bigot.

(1)attack on boko haram is attack to the north

(2)I will not treat every body equal, those that gave me 5% vote should expect 5% too

(3) check buhari kitchen cabinet, out of 22 position. no SE, two SS

My brother this country has gone beyond rehabilitation

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Stripped Herself unclad In A Bid To See The President (pic) / History By Donald95: How Respected Southerners Killed Abiola (photo) / Lamentations Of A Yoruba Man I Found On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.