Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

What The English Of 'owa' ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The English Of 'owa' ? (646 Views)

Who Knows The English Name Of This Fruit? / Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics) / 30 English Words To Substitute The English Phrase "I LOVE YOU" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The English Of 'owa' ? by zyzxx(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pls epp

Cc lalasticlala

Re: What The English Of 'owa' ? by Amicable24: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hahahahhahaaaaaa..
As a Lagosian, jst say owa jeje make dem no pass ur bus stop...
I remember d first time I went to Benin to continue with my education, I boarded a bus going to Ringroad and I was to alight at Adolo junction, when we got to Adolo I shouted 'owa' grin The ppl inside d bus were looking at me like where's dis one frm shocked shocked?? Since den, I jeje arrange my self well, each time I leave Lagos I leave d owa slang behind too..
Op, try nd modify d topic, d English is incorrect or rather incomplete..

1 Like

Re: What The English Of 'owa' ? by goldbim(f): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin if you are in Lagos or any western state jejely shout *OWA O* loud and clear..few people say driver i'l alight here(campusshuttle) if they sit close to the driver..but I think that's quite formal for most Lagos drivers jor....even some BRT buses have dropped the oyinbo style of pressing bell sef grin..*#reporting live from centre of excellence#!!
Re: What The English Of 'owa' ? by nikkypearl(f): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Dija Welcomes A Baby Boy / Mature Adult Chat Mates Only / if you could talk to a Therapist for FREE? Will you go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.