Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? (3644 Views)

PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? / Hilarious Photo: Ladies Be Sincere, What Would You Do In This Situation??? / Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by vicstar(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
"came in, saw d bullshiit and am like... lipsrsealed"

Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by ShayGirl(f): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
To hell with the damn guy who would tell me to do such wen He's not God to be worshipped...#yimu# o boy waka pass me abegi!!
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by pedrilo: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
hmmmmm now i bliv most persons here r single, lonely, hrt broken, dejected and have never experienced tru love. dis is even small compared to wat me and my ex used to do. its so pain we separated cos of distance
Re: Photo Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Man? by PayBoyXclusives(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
lol...this one na small thing for dem girlz..they might be pretending here but they will gladly do it.. i paid 2 creamy girlz 25k each to suck and lick my feet, because it turns me on.. grin cheesy wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Fvck Her Badly But She Is Too Expensive / Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) / Can A joystick Be Too Big For Your Vagina? Be Careful What You Wish For...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.