Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video (32394 Views)

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Marriage And The Happily Ever After Syndrome: An Alternative Perspective / Pregnant Woman Dances For 3 Hours, Gives Birth Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by bayonekind(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
AjayiWrites2:
Hope, the little boy who was rescued by Danish aid worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén, after he was accused of witchcraft and abandoned by his family in Akwa Ibom, looked happy as he danced to music in a new video shared by Anja at his care center in Akwa Ibom this morning.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/rescued-nigerian-witch-child-hope.html

I wish I could find myself in high authority to punish all the useless politician and rich men that came from Akwa Ibom.
Why Danish aid worker came from outside to rescue such child ... with all money and educational qtfications posses ...we still have dull attitude .. GOD HELP US .

2 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by hahn(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
imakewealth:
So what made you "Omni knowest" think that it's not God that brought the Danish his way? Or do you think in another circumstance that the rescuer wouldn't take another route?
Stop thinking just one way!!!

Oh, please. People like you would have condemned the Danish woman because of her tattoos and her dressing. Now all of a sudden na god send am?

When will god send someone to these kids

Some 21,000 children die every day around the world.

That is equivalent to:

1 child dying every 4 seconds
14 children dying every minute
A 2011 Libya conflict-scale death toll every day
A 2010 Haiti earthquake occurring every 10 days
A 2004 Asian Tsunami occurring every 11 days
An Iraq-scale death toll every 19–46 days
Just under 7.6 million children dying every year
Some 92 million children dying between 2000 and 2010
The silent killers are poverty, hunger, easily preventable diseases and illnesses, and other related causes. Despite the scale of this daily/ongoing catastrophe, it rarely manages to achieve, much less sustain, prime-time, headline coverage.

Source: http://www.globalissues.org/article/715/today-21000-children-died-around-the-world

Your god is an epic failure undecided

5 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by piagetskinner(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
hahn:

I definitely hope not. It is people who were trained up "in the way of the lord" that victimized him in the first place. Where was god when he was hungry and starving living on the streets. Do you know how many more like him are out there and your god has done nothing about it?

undecided

They obviously were not trained up in the way of the Lord.

By the way... I don't serve a god(gods are helpless,crafted by human hands, numb, neither speak nor reason )

I serve a living GOD who crafted the universe just by speaking...who gave u and I life.. Not science or evolution wink He is the Alpha and Omega... Beginning and the End !He was present before time and will be present even after time

Which god can beat that?
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
And ur point is
that there's a possibility this rescued boy could become the next shekau.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by hahn(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

By the way... I don't serve a god(gods are helpless,crafted by human hands, numb, neither speak nor reason )

I serve a living GOD who crafted the universe just by speaking...who gave u and I life.. Not science or evolution wink He is the Alpha and Omega... Beginning and the End !He was present before time and will be present even after time

Which god can beat that?

Lol. Your god is incompetent. What is it doing about these children?

Some 21,000 children die every day around the world.

That is equivalent to:

1 child dying every 4 seconds
14 children dying every minute
A 2011 Libya conflict-scale death toll every day
A 2010 Haiti earthquake occurring every 10 days
A 2004 Asian Tsunami occurring every 11 days
An Iraq-scale death toll every 19–46 days
Just under 7.6 million children dying every year
Some 92 million children dying between 2000 and 2010
The silent killers are poverty, hunger, easily preventable diseases and illnesses, and other related causes. Despite the scale of this daily/ongoing catastrophe, it rarely manages to achieve, much less sustain, prime-time, headline coverage.

Source: http://www.globalissues.org/article/715/today-21000-children-died-around-the-world

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
udondeymadt:
that there's a possibility this rescued boy could become the next shekau.
why the pessimism Are there no pastor and imam children turned armed robbers and committing various atrocities I don't really understand ur point.

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by jude33084(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
That village is a cursed village embarassed
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
why the pessimism Are there no pastor and imam children turned armed robbers and committing various atrocities I don't really understand ur point.
well, just my thoughts to the question that was asked.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by chynie: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
I'm positive in that same village where this boy is rescued, there are several churches and probably mosques, but they all turn blind eye to the plight and maltreatment of a toddler labeled a witch by religious bigots. The evil things people do under the flimsy facade of religion is outrageous. When na so so enemies and imaginary witches them go de fight for religious places with prayers. Yeyenatus

HOW MANY PPL HAVE U HELPED

we are quick to point fingers at others while we are guilty as well

3 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by piagetskinner(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
oh please. wake up and smell the coffee. So u mean God couldn't touch any of the millions or thousands in the village with all his might and power It has to be a tattooed scantily dressed woman who will no doubt be judged by faithful as a sinner

Does ur coffee have cream in it.. Lol
My friend God doesnt reason like man.... His ways defies all human logic or reasoning.that is why he is God and not human
How do I know this? It's written in his word(my Bible ) He uses the foolish things of this world to shame the wise
1corinthians 1:27

Let's not derail from the topic... I wish the kid a wonderful life
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by jude33084(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akwa Ibom why!?

Why Akwa Ibom?! embarassed
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by piagetskinner(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
hahn:

undecided
god's are incompetent.. I'v said that earlier

Only the real living God isn't... Because he gave u that life u have in u.
Quick question here.. .how many people have u helped...how many people can beat their chest and say Uv imparted something positive in their lives?

Maybe if many people were willing to be used by God, the number of helpless children dying everyday wouldn't have been on an ever increasing escalating figure

I applaud the Oyinbo woman for what she did.

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by macof(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

God can use anybody even a scantily dressed tattooed woman

same woman you would condemn for dressing scantily and having tattoos

you dumb Christians even go to the extent of embarrassing women in public for wearing trousers

6 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by macof(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
piagetskinner:
I hope he's trained up in the way of the lord

same lord that left him for dead? the woman who saved him is probably what you will call "satanic" because of the way she's dressed

5 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by piagetskinner(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
macof:

same woman you would condemn for dressing scantily and having tattoos

you dumb Christians even go to the extent of embarrassing women in public for wearing trousers
Oga ade ..u don't need to be abusive...

Not everybody that goes to church or answers a Christian name is in the reality ,a Christian ...
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by macof(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

Which god can beat that?

this is just your belief... doesnt make anything you've said true

4 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by piagetskinner(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
macof:

this is just your belief... doesnt make anything you've said true

What defines 'Truth'.. ?
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by lepasharon(f): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

god's are incompetent.. I'v said that earlier

Only the real living God isn't... Because he gave u that life u have in u.
Quick question here.. .how many people have u helped...how many people can beat their chest and say Uv imparted something positive in their lives?

Maybe if many people were willing to be used by God, the number of helpless children dying everyday wouldn't have been on an ever increasing escalating figure

I applaud the Oyinbo woman for what she did.

Your God can't do anything

2 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by macof(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

Oga ade ..u don't need to be abusive...

Not everybody that goes to church or answers a Christian name is in the reality ,a Christian ...

is it not dumb to condemn a woman for the way she's dressed rather than the way of her heart? I wasn't being abusive but honest

but all you have to do is believe in Jesus and confess him as your lord and saviour. .. belong to a church and follow the doctrine of the church as it interprets the bible
it's not complex my friend
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

Does ur coffee have cream in it.. Lol
My friend God doesnt reason like man.... His ways defies all human logic or reasoning.that is why he is God and not human
How do I know this? It's written in his word(my Bible ) He uses the foolish things of this world to shame the wise
1corinthians 1:27

Let's not derail from the topic... I wish the kid a wonderful life
I respect ur beliefs even though it's bs to me.

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by macof(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

What defines 'Truth'.. ?

I consider truth to be "what is, in reality"

so ur little Jewish god can be all you think it is but that is just the belief in your head... in reality it's a whole different thing

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
chynie:

HOW MANY PPL HAVE U HELPED

we are quick to point fingers at others while we are guilty as well
You don't know me Mr. If u do that help humanity not everybody is callous like u.

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Afritop(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
THE PEOPLE WHO TAGGED THE BOY A WITCH WILL BE EQUALLY EMBARASSED. THE PARENTS WILL OF THE BOY WILL FEEL HUMILIATED AND THE USELESS STATE GOVERNMENT THAT TOLERATED THE COMMUNITY TO CALL THE BOY A WITCH ARE STILL HIDING THEIR FACE. HOW I WISH THE FAMILY OR COMMUNITY THAT JUDGES INFANTS AND TODDLERS OF CRIMES ARE PUT IN THE RADAR.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Afritop(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
I'm positive in that same village where this boy is rescued, there are several churches and probably mosques, but they all turn blind eye to the plight and maltreatment of a toddler labeled a witch by religious bigots. The evil things people do under the flimsy facade of religion is outrageous. When na so so enemies and imaginary witches them go de fight for religious places with prayers. Yeyenatus
AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PURSUE YOU TO PAY TITHE AND OFFERINGS

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Afritop:
AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PURSUE YOU TO PAY TITHE AND OFFERINGS
And some gullible mumus will pay

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by OHIsIManuEL(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
oh please. wake up and smell the coffee. So u mean God couldn't touch any of the millions or thousands in the village with all his might and power It has to be a tattooed scantily dressed woman who will no doubt be judged by faithful as a sinner

God can use anybody, he knows the end from the beginning, didn't God use a harlot to help the spies from children of Israel
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by piagetskinner(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
You don't know me Mr. If u do that help humanity not everybody is callous like u.

He just asked u a simple question
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by lepasharon(f): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Afritop:
THE PEOPLE WHO TAGGED THE BOY A WITCH WILL BE EQUALLY EMBARASSED. THE PARENTS WILL OF THE BOY WILL FEEL HUMILIATED AND THE USELESS STATE GOVERNMENT THAT TOLERATED THE COMMUNITY TO CALL THE BOY A WITCH ARE STILL HIDING THEIR FACE. HOW I WISH THE FAMILY OR COMMUNITY THAT JUDGES INFANTS AND TODDLERS OF CRIMES ARE PUT IN THE RADAR.

Mostly Christians

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by OHIsIManuEL(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:

God can use anybody, he used a prostitute to help spies from the children of Israel,
so what is your point again?
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by OHIsIManuEL(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
hahn:

undecided

what is yours doing about them? or since he's not competent and you're, what are you doing about it?,
smh
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by mekybabe1: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
One's destiny can only be delayed and not stopped once God has approved. God bless you cute baby boy!
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by joydiva(f): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
God bless that woman and her Family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Ogbogu, Missing Person In Lagos (Photos) / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! / Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.