Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video (32220 Views)

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Marriage And The Happily Ever After Syndrome: An Alternative Perspective / Pregnant Woman Dances For 3 Hours, Gives Birth Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

You need it o, only looks like the devil have really blinded your eyes to the Truth
yeah. Chew on this and tell me why I should be afraid of the Devil. The Bible has no account of Satan killing anyone but our all loving compassionate God gets very petty, jealous and vengeful at slightest provocation that he wipe off the entire world.

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by lepasharon(f): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheCEO1004:
Only a fool says there is no God. Who do u think usher the foot steps of the Danish women to the boy? Who kept the boy from dying? Who gives u life? You are a fool friend!

Typical.

So God ushered the footsteps of a tattooed up Danish woman who prolly doesn't believe in ur god! The tattoos that ur bible apparently forbids and a Nigerian society is the first to judge? FOH
Why did God keep this boy from dying and ignore other children who died? So God wanted the boy to suffer so much only to later be rescued by a tattooed unbeliever?

Stupid

2 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
I thought he is all loving and compassionate. So he has his children and his enemy's children abi?
clearly your don't know nothing about him, Yes he does, Those that Give their life to Christ
He's also a consuming fire
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheCEO1004:
Only a fool says there is no God. Who do u think usher the foot steps of the Danish women to the boy? Who kept the boy from dying? Who gives u life? You are a fool friend!
typical of Christian apologist when cornered. Why the name calling? To further confuse u and compound ur reasoning, I will leave u with this meme and I need an answer from u or an apology for calling me fool. Ans this let's see who the real fool is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
yeah. Chew on this and tell me why I should be afraid of the Devil. The Bible has no account of Satan killing anyone but our all loving compassionate God gets very petty, jealous and vengeful at slightest provocation that he wipe off the entire world.
He created all things, He killeth and Maketh alive, Since you know he kills, you should be afraid of him, chew on that,I'm done with you, believe what you want, there's a time for everything, The hour will come
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
The same Lord that sat and look on as people victimize and abuse him in the name of this same Lord? His rescuer is a tattooed scantily dressed oyinbo woman. He owe his life to her cos if not for her he would have died a useless death in the name being a witch.

What is this one saying? Have you not heard the story of "The good Samaritan"?
Well, just incase you only hear it and never bothered to read it in the bible; it's a story of a man injured by robbers on his way and the people (supposedly God's own people) who were supposed to help this dying man were just passing him by and didn't offer to assist him, in the end it was a Samaritan (Samaritans in those days are renowned sinners and extremely dangerous, just as people with tattooed body are commonly thought of in our time).
God will not come down himself to save that poor lad, He's got to send someone even in the form of Anja.
So you get it now or do you need some more lecture?
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
typical of Christian apologist when cornered. Why the name calling? To further confuse u and compound ur reasoning, I will leave u with this meme and I need an answer from u or an apology for calling me fool. Ans this let's see who the real fool is.

Please give your Life to God, God is 'i am that i am', not what you says he is, He's also a consuming Fire, so will he spare you for blasphemy?
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

He created all things, He killeth and Maketh alive, Since you know he kills, you should be afraid of him, chew on that,I'm done with you, believe what you want, there's a time for everything, The hour will come
grin grin grin right decision. If not, by the time I am done with you, u will have a reset of ur medulla oblongata grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Weah96: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheCEO1004:
Only a fool says there is no God.

Depends on what you refer to as God. There is no Bible god, but we do have a subatomic source. So you're absolutely right, but for the wrong reason.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

Please give your Life to God, God is 'i am that i am', not what you says he is, He's also a consuming Fire, so will he spare you for blasphemy?
same God that tells us to love our enemies but he tortures his own enemies in hell? I'll pass.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

you don't believe in God and you expect him to make everything alright for
9/11 you say?, is America better than sodom and Gomorrah?, so why shouldn't it happen?

Nigerians have turned away from God, bribery, corruption,killing, blasphemy and you expect Him to watch over you.
Read the Bible and know what happened to even the children of Israel when dey turned away from God.
Give your Life to Christ, it's not too late until it's late
and about crimes committed by men, do you know demon possess men, men without knowledge of the Word

Plus the white people also brought Christianity to Us
undecided
What the hell did I just read?
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

you don't believe in God and you expect him to make everything alright for
9/11 you say?, is American better than sodom and Gomorrah?, so why shouldn't it happen?

Nigerians have turned away from God, bribery, corruption,killing, blasphemy and you expect Him to watch over you.
Read the Bible and know what happened to even the children of Israel when dey turned away from God.
Give your Life to Christ, it's not too late until it's late
undecided
What the hell did I just read?
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
grin grin grin right decision. If not, by the time I am done with you, u will have a reset of ur medulla oblongata grin grin

No you won't, decided to end it cause you sound like the voice of the devil in my head, don't know if you are
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

I see you are dodging the question in the meme. I dare u to give me a valid and logical and convincing explanation or ans and I will follow u to church next Sunday
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

No you won't, decided to end it cause you sound like the voice of the devil in my head, don't know if you are
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
jenigurl:
undecided What the hell did I just read?
what you refused to understand
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
jenigurl:
what you refused to understand
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
jenigurl:
what you refused to understand in its simplest form
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
curiositymaster:

What is this one saying? Have you not heard the story of "The good Samaritan"?
Well, just incase you only hear it and never bothered to read it in the bible; it's a story of a man injured by robbers on his way and the people (supposedly God's own people) who were supposed to help this dying man were just passing him by and didn't offer to assist him, in the end it was a Samaritan (Samaritans in those days are renowned sinners and extremely dangerous, just as people with tattooed body are commonly thought of in our time).
God will not come down himself to save that poor lad, He's got to send someone even in the form of Anja.
So you get it now or do you need some more lecture?
What do you think about this mark Twain quote?

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by INFOTECH2: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
The same Lord that sat and look on as people victimize and abuse him in the name of this same Lord? His rescuer is a tattooed scantily dressed oyinbo woman. He owe his life to her cos if not for her he would have died a useless death in the name being a witch.

It's the same Lord that put the Jews in the hands of Egyptians before rescuing them.

It's the same Lord that will test you and uplift you once the test has been passed. The Almighty will always test us all. We just need to be steadfast.

It's also true that we have twisted the religion(s) to favour our selfish motives a that is why we humans are so wicked.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
INFOTECH2:

It's the same Lord that put the Jews in the hands of Egyptians before rescuing them.

It's the same Lord that will test you and uplift you once the test has been passed. The Almighty will always test us all. We just need to be steadfast.

It's also true that we have twisted the religion(s) to favour our selfish motives a that is why we humans are so wicked.
OK u sef check this example u gave. Why does God have to take side between the Egyptian the Jews or the Israelite. Why will he support some fraction against others ? Isn't he the creator of all?
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by fashtundejay(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
this is what is called a miracle.... not those stage plays we watch in some churches
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by worshipdevice(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
hahn:
When God fails,
Are you serious? Has God failed you before?
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by lepasharon(f): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
worshipdevice:

Are you serious?
Has God failed you before?

He fails everyone. Every answered prayer is a coincidence
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Ediss(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nicepoker:
He is dancing like a born again wizard.
lol, u well so? But the lady hand be like witch sha grin
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by worshipdevice(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
lepasharon:

really? Anyways, I respect ur opinion... As for me, He (God) has never fail me, He does all things beautiful in His time

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Antoeni(m): 2:45am On Jun 09, 2016
There is always light at d end of d tunnel cool
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by zonax(m): 4:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Nicepoker:
He is dancing like a born again wizard.

Nawa o. This is too rude to use on a kid. Even as a joke.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by zonax(m): 4:44am On Jun 09, 2016
hahn:

I definitely hope not. It is people who were trained up "in the way of the lord" that victimized him in the first place. Where was god when he was hungry and starving living on the streets. Do you know how many more like him are out there and your god has done nothing about it?

undecided

And who told you that because she has tattoo's and was pictured wearing a cloth obviously most suitable for her due to the hot Nigerian weather and the weather in her clime of origin that she couldn't be religious or used as an instrument by God?
Dear don't base your judgment on things solely on just your own experience of life alone. I know a place where a minister smokes his cigarette just immediately after service whole shaking hands with members of his congregation and he doesn't get judged for that (because there, they know it's a lifestyle and not the big sin we paint it).
NB: I am not advocating smoking sha, just saying we should be less bias while making assertions.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Titilayooni(f): 6:04am On Jun 09, 2016
hahn:

I definitely hope not. It is people who were trained up "in the way of the lord" that victimized him in the first place. Where was god when he was hungry and starving living on the streets. Do you know how many more like him are out there and your god has done nothing about it?

undecided
Thank you jare
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by delexy123: 6:55am On Jun 09, 2016
hahn:
When God fails, all that is left is human compassion smiley
If God failed then the baby won't be alive or be saved in the first place and this isnt a mere coincidence. Blaming God for the ignorance of the parents shows how blinded your view is and insecure you are. Beside, people who blame others for their deficiency never make headway.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by delexy123: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2016
lepasharon:

So everything in life happens by coincidence? Then coincidence is a 'god' if 'he' can make all things happens as he wishes!...sacasm. Your logic is flawed for even atheist scientists don't believe in coincidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Is It Right For My Wife To Serve Her Brother Food Before Me In My Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.