Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,453 members, 7,846,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP (1669 Views)

"Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss / JUST IN!!! Buhari Declared Physically & Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by buharifraud: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
The Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP, has berated
President Muhammadu
Buhari, saying he is not
mentally and physically ready
to rule Nigeria.
The opposition party which
took to its Face Book page
on Wednesday said the
President and his party, the
All Progressives Congress,
APC, have failed to actualise
most of their campaign
promises.
PDP recalled how the
President Muhammadu
Buhari-led party among many
other campaign promises in
2015 said it would make the
value of the naira equal US
dollar, stating that the
opposite has been the case,
one year after.
“The APC led government
under President Muhammadu
Buhari marked one year in
office on the 29th of May
2016, the questions on the
lips of every Nigerian are;
“What has Buhari/APC led
government achieved this
past one year? Has he
actually fulfilled any of his
campaign promises to
Nigerians.
“Are Nigerians savouring
the much talked about
CHANGE promised by the
government.
“Is Buhari mentally and
physically ready to provise a
purposeful leadership,” the
party queried.
www.dailypost.ng/2016/06/08/pdp-says-president-buhari-not-mentally-physically-ready-to-rule-nigeria/
Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by buharifraud: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dollar is now $1 to 360naira. Buhari thank you

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
ofcux we all know that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
uupgrade:
a
that's so obvious but PDP I no wan hear am for una mouth.
Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by ThreeGEEKS(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mr Buhari is not a president

A true president will not sell out his own country just to score cheap points. Googles former CEO was caught using an iPhone 6 but when asked about it he said he still loves and prefers to use his Samsung Galaxy S6. Now that is a president or a leader.

Mr Obama inherited one of the worst economy in American history, he didn't go around blaming the previous administration, instead he got to work and turned America around. Now that is a president.

I rest my case

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by doyinisaac(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
As if they were not part of the people that put us into mess...........Nigeria has 17 subjects...PDP Failed 16 subjects...APC currently failed 1 subject....somebody answer my question without sentiment and dishonesty...do the Person who failed 16 subjects have the right to call the student who failed 1 subject olodo??

anyways good message from a bad messenger...please where is kowa party and some other parties...I will rather vote for any other political party or Nairaland party than vote for the useless PDP .....they are not different from the APC they are talking about...
Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by PRYCE(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Word!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by doyinisaac(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
Mr Buhari is not a president

A true president will not sell out his own country just to score cheap points. Googles former CEO was caught using an iPhone 6 but when asked about it he said he still loves and prefers to use his Samsung Galaxy S6. Now that is a president or a leader.

Mr Obama inherited one of the worst economy in American history, he didn't go around blaming the previous administration, instead he got to work and turned America around. Now that is a president.

I rest my case
Did u just say he inherited worst economy in american history and turned America around??pls u can make your point without adding political or sentimental lies....even though I currently dislike the way buhari is ruling this country that does not mean I should become a dishonest person just to throw shades at the president...Do you Even watch CNN at all??if you do u won't be saying the crap u are saying...ask your people living in america about Obama turning america around and here what the honest ones have to say...
Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by omenka(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
And look where PDP that has been "overfit" to govern Nigeria has brought us over the past 16 years.

Shameless bonobo species.
Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
The APC made many too good to be true promises to cajole votes out of the people. They venerated Buhari as a magician who only needed to be in office and all that was wrong with Nigeria would vanish....The people now know what APC's brand of "CHANGE" is. The widespread disillusionment with the present government is enough indicator to tell anyone that many are now suffering from voter's remorse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by Pavarottii(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
PDP are very spot on.

APC has failed us. And still failing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by ThreeGEEKS(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
doyinisaac:
Did u just say he inherited worst economy in american history and turned America around??pls u can make your point without adding political or sentimental lies....even though I currently dislike the way buhari is ruling this country that does not mean I should become a dishonest person just to throw shades at the president...Do you Even watch CNN at all??if you do u won't be saying the crap u are saying...ask your people living in america about Obama turning america around and here what the honest ones have to say...
I can see you have a "selective listening" problem (meaning you only see what you want to see.

I said one of the worst, haba read my write up again undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by IVORY2009(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
omenka:
And look where PDP that has been "overfit" to govern Nigeria has brought us over the past 16 years.

Shameless bonobo species.

when PDP was in power things were much more better, economic wise etc, compare to wat we find ourselves today, recession coming!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by adjoviomole(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
to all the zombies. may God run your life the way Buhari is running Nigeria, say amen if it sure for you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by Splinz(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Buhari and his party are as useless as the word "poo".
Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by sexybrooke: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
doyinisaac:
Nigeria has 17 subjects...PDP Failed 16 subjects...APC currently failed 1 subject....somebody answer my question without sentiment and dishonesty...do the Person who failed 16 subjects have the right to call the student who failed 1 subject olodo??

anyways good message from a bad messenger...please where is kowa party and some other parties...I will rather vote for any other political party or Nairaland party than vote for the useless PDP .....they are not better...
thank God you know APC failed infact woefully as for me PDP is the best thing after rice and palm kernel stew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by doyinisaac(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

I can see you have a "selective listening" problem (meaning you only see what you want to see.

I said one of the worst, haba read my write up again undecided
Even your so called "one of the worst " is a lie...thank u.
Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by doyinisaac(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin
Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by doyinisaac(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
sexybrooke:
thank God you know APC failed infact woefully as for me PDP is the best thing after rice and palm kernel stew
Of course even devil get people wey love am..so saying PDP is the best thing should not be strange...
Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by greatiyk4u(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
And surprisingly no PDP state is doing better than her APC counterpart, so is PDP better? God forbid

Common salary, Ekiti, and Bayelsa no fit pay yet PDP has the effontry to blame Buhari 4 a mess they dragged us into.
Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by fctguy: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
i beg PDP should gerrouhia angry
when they were fit to rule, what did they achieve? mtcheewww
Re: Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP by adjoviomole(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2016
doyinisaac:
AMEN!!!!!when u people are ready to be sincere with yourselves u will stop all this buhari this buhari that..a disaster every right thinking person knew was going happen since more than 17years ago when your country keeps depending only on oil for decades,corruption the order of the day starting from even grassroots to the top...bad power supply for more than 17years...bad roads for decades,your politicians are the highest earners yet millions of youths are unemployed,poor infrastructure for years,poor education ,bad restructuring,tribalism,did all these things started today??it has been happening for years...and right thinking person saw all this coming from years ago...it is not rocket science...it is common sense..

all this while that dey have been eating the money, shey dem give me anythn? me self i am not asking, all i want is things to go back to how they were...tomato back to normal,ice cream frm n10 to 20, indomie etc. we dont want the change again shey na by force.

(1) (Reply)

Ethnic Cleansing In The Name Of Fighting Corruption / Update On Aisha Buhari's Brother's Arrest / Pic:Amaechi Receive His Kinsmen,Delegation Of Ikwere Traditional Rulers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.