Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) (45944 Views)

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Kill 4 Boys In Islamic School In Niger State, Drain Their Blood(Pics) / Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by tomakint: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
But why...

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Omotall(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
ok
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:
It's not abokis that killed them so it's no big deal (according to Southern hypocrites) undecided
what are u sayin

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by surgebitcoin(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Wetin dey happen for my former school.since 2 weeks now I have been hearing of cult killings.it was not like this when I was a student there.
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
The future leaders are already made-killers. Relocating out of Nigeria for security reasons seems not to be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
The world should just end already tired of bad news angry see future leaders, parents, uncles

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by givemedatin: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Jesu. . .na my alma mata be dis ooo. . . Rest in peace boys. Cultism was very secret and near extinction during our time. God bless our VC then. . Prof James Ayatse
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by seangy4konji: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
May God just protect his Chdren and may we not die untimely.

Ever since I put my foot on this earth and know my left from right? I have never read news of death and gore in Nigeria like this is any year.

A lot of people have died this year and it's still counting. All of a sudden it seems like a normal thing. I wo t die bit live. Hahaha this year worse.

Rip to them. Ta getting too much. Not much good news again just blood and murders.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by nortcentrallord(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:
It's not abokis that killed them so it's no big deal (according to Southern hypocrites) undecided

What has this got to do with East, West, North or South now. I wonder how being a tribal bigot all the time feels even. undecided

May their souls rest in peace if they were young men of peace.

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by arootech: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
what is the gain of been a cultist ?... I think this will serve as lesson for those who intend to join cults....
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by nortcentrallord(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Maxymilliano:
Even Benue

Lol @ "even Benue"

How old are you?
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Usman212s: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Christian supporter of APC....
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by macaranta(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Damn
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by JOYOSITA(f): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cultism doesn't pay! They will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by omenka(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Shey dem don start again?? Smh.
District4 go quiet this weekend like graveyard be that.
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Boyooosa(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
khai
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by iyke484real(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
MKO4ever:
Nairaland and Graphic pictures are like
oga this your thing is becoming annoying ooo!
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by funbat(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
oh God
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
greatness22:
dem don use all dis one count scores

God really save my life back then in Ekpoma.

Hehehehee, bros na supreme or mindcast men be wan use you count scores? lol
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by zicoraads: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Make I call my lil bro.
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dem no see Herdsmen attack?
End Time Cultists undecided
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Sweetlemon(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
francisbiz:

You are the first iidiot to make EVIL comment on this thread.
May evil follow you all the days of your life.

What's evil about my comment? Did I hit a nerve there?

I'm soaked in the blood of Jesus.
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by greatness22(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehehee, bros na supreme or mindcast men be wan use you count scores? lol
Oh boy, nah some black BST wan use me count scores for one tee four road back then oh
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
If the dead could talk, I will only ask them if they also belong to cultist(rival) before to type R.I.P because I hate every cult with passion

This my boy, hawayu? lol

Hope you remember me my big bro?
have been trying to figure out your moniker since God knows when, it seems you haven't been frequenting Nairaland?
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
greatness22:
dem don use all dis one count scores

God really save my life back then in Ekpoma.
you go hear something like
3-2 Vikings confraternity.
Amor fear cultists o
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by olanshile2016(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
may God give their parent the fortitude yo bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Stiv19cuff:
This is becoming a frequent happening in Nigeria, cult related issues are very terrific. RIP

Yahoo was a major distraction from Cultism back in the years, ee be like maga no dey pay again. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
francisbiz:

You are the first iidiot to make EVIL comment on this thread.
May evil follow you all the days of your life.
though that girl no try with that statement. i wanted replying her back with hot temper but i calmed down cos na so girls dey behave. You gast tolerate them.
You shouldn't have cursed her cos she is sinking deeply in the sea of ignorance
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by MKO4ever(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
iyke484real:
oga this your thing is becoming annoying ooo!
And this is my last warning to you

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by greatness22(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
you go hear something like
3-2 Vikings confraternity.
Amor fear cultists o
baba, for Ekpoma, nah vikings dey reign supreme oh, nah, only aiyes fit try small to challenge dem
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
greatness22:
Oh boy, nah some black BST wan use me count scores for one tee four road back then oh

Awwwwww, BST? Hmmmmm, check my moniker, *wink*

For a king to go down, 1000 BSTs would have gone down or would go down for it; For 1 baggar is equal to 1000 BSTs. lol

But I guess you don't reside at KALABO anymore?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death / Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.