Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) (45947 Views)

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Kill 4 Boys In Islamic School In Niger State, Drain Their Blood(Pics) / Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Federal university of Agriculture makurdi.

Cultist Killed 4 Students Of Fed. Uni Of Agric. Makurdi.

It was a black wednesday in Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, Benue State as students woke up to hear of the news of 4 students murdered in cold blood over cult related issues. An eye witness who refusing giving his name for security reasons says that the murderer storm the compound at around 12am and left 4 students dead. Students have taken to the streets to protest over lack of adequate security on the school campus. The school management responded immediately to the sad news and has decleared today 08 June a lecture free day so as to bring calmness back to the school.

https://www.nairaland.com/3154229/cultist-killed-4-students-fed#46385227

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by MKO4ever(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nairaland and Graphic pictures are like

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by KelvinC1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
why
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by abedammy: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
God!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Naija don spoil finish be dat...

2 Likes

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Oyetboy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
this is extremely bad....
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by daretodo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
[i][/i]This is terrible!
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by remzor(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
may God help us
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Sweetlemon(f): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
It's not abokis that killed them so it's no big deal (according to Southern hypocrites) undecided

For those quoting me, let's be sincere with ourselves, you will forget this incident immediately you log off NL today. But we all know that we don't forget at all when it's a Northerner involved. Instead we shout "divide" as if we don't have our own numerous and countless stories of barbaric deaths down South.

The torturing and abandoning to death of children in Akwa-Ibom in the name of witchcraft is a VERY good example.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by youngvizzy1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Say no to cultism, may their souls rest in peace
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by chelseabmw(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
While I'm here making money for myself and future, these kids are busying killing themselves .....

Woe unto anyone that is associated with cultism .....

I don't feel pity for these guys ...

** Shame

11 Likes

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by ireneony(f): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
I can't count the number of death case I ve read today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by hakeem4(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
How do some people feel when you she'd human blood ?

2 Likes

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by SmithHumble50: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nawa oo..
I thot cultism Las been eradicated in BSU and Uniagric?

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
[size=14pt]And if they see fulani herdsmen now, dem go run.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by ireneony(f): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:
It's not abokis that killed them so it's no big deal (according to Southern hypocrites) undecided
are you from the north?

3 Likes

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by cyril700(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
It should be this same cult war that led to the demise of that corper even when he had left the school to serve in the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by greatness22(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
dem don use all dis one count scores

God really save my life back then in Ekpoma.

8 Likes

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
If the dead could talk, I will only ask them if they also belong to cultist(rival) before to type R.I.P because I hate every cult with passion

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Even Benue
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Beautifulsarah(f): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
It an eye for an eye. Who knows how many people have fall through this guy... it a pity though

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Stiv19cuff(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
This is becoming a frequent happening in Nigeria, cult related issues are very terrific. RIP
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by ElPadrino33: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
I'm yet to understand what Nigerian students benefit from cultism in this 21st century

9 Likes

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by wizboi26(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
What is di country turning into. Death everywhere. This year has really swallowed so many.

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Bettyo4(f): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Say NO to cultism,. they won't hear

2 Likes

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by chiedu7: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Very unthoughtful comment.
We value life down in the south, it;s in the north that loves to murder

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by CaptainBomb(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pesin wey born cultist no born pikin

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by annnikky(f): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
God have mercy d heart of man is evil, incesent killing everywhere......

RIP to d dead
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos / Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / Kwara Father Marries Off 12-year-old Daughter For HP Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.