Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) (45945 Views)

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Kill 4 Boys In Islamic School In Niger State, Drain Their Blood(Pics) / Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by chachanga: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:
It's not abokis that killed them so it's no big deal (according to Southern hypocrites) undecided

For those quoting me, let's be sincere with ourselves, you will forget this incident immediately you log off NL today. But we all know that we don't forget at all when it's a Northerner involved. Instead we shout "divide" as if we don't have our own numerous and countless stories of barbaric deaths down South.

The torturing and abandoning to death of children in Akwa-Ibom in the name of witchcraft is a VERY good example.

MaiLemu!
MaiLemu!!
MaiLemu!!!

How many times I call you?

You sef nor dey take every thing go dey form "North-South Divide" abi you wan name your daughter NorthWest ni?!

There's nowhere cultism nor dey.

Stuff like dis are still ranked under student unrest albeit one of most brutal and dastardly nature.

U don't compare it with societies built on dysfunctional and archaic worldviews with established histories of volatility and manifested malevolence to non-indigenes on the scale of mass genocide!

Can you count how many non-indigent tribes &Ndigbo brethren that have been killed since up North 1983 Maitasine ethno-religious purges till date? Countless generations wasted?!
Fathers
Mothers
Daughters
Sons
Entire familias sealed up in wells
Beheaded
Gutted
Pregnant women with wombs ripped open and babies gutted like fish
People burnt up in buildings even after they fled and hid in ceilings and roofing rafters?
Businesses looted
Impounded
Converted to personal use?

Dunt even get me started.

Me wey as a corper living in Pantami, Gombe capital of Gombe state, wey sectional religious crisis for done end my journey?

How I take escape as an entrepreneur fashionista in the beautiful city of Jos by Terminus nko?

Abeg, nor come yarn us Samboribobo story here o, you dey hear?!

Correct ur ethno-religious mindset
Correct ur sense of entitlement to ruling Nigeria without appropriate credentials and antecedents
Correct ur expectations from the National cake esp NigerDelta Oil, other tribes' lands, heritage etc
Correct even ur perception and treatment of non-indigenes in your midst
Then we talk way forward...

...I've lived and worked by the grace of God in certain parts of the North; am not a keyboard warrior cum Google-professor!

Leave all those your off-tangent conjectures and come and feed us bullsh!t here...
Let's get it right so we can all get it sorted!
God bless!!
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by ceekay214(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:
It's not abokis that killed them so it's no big deal (according to Southern hypocrites) undecided

For those quoting me, let's be sincere with ourselves, you will forget this incident immediately you log off NL today. But we all know that we don't forget at all when it's a Northerner involved. Instead we shout "divide" as if we don't have our own numerous and countless stories of barbaric deaths down South.

The torturing and abandoning to death of children in Akwa-Ibom in the name of witchcraft is a VERY good example.
. <i>so<I>
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by ceekay214(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:

. <i>so<i>
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by ceekay214(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:

. <i>so</i>
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by piagetskinner(m): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oboy this is serious
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by hardbody: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sad but true, they priced and they paid. Counting scores remains the in thing. Better be a jew and graduate jeje. I wish these undergrads will listen
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by otiigba1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cultists eh? Now the killing begins. angry
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by source10able: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
...So the demon moves undetected. Wednesday, a dreaded day. Wednesday is an inexorable tale of undiscovered crime where investigation spins out of control. Not only Makurdi, Westminster is confiscated with gruesome deeds of an incognito serial murderer on Wednesdays. A Senior Investigating Officer bestows its prime suspect with the responsibility of catching and bringing this anonymous villain to the bars of justice. Interestingly, Wole Robert, a Detective Inspector is on a spree to find the sinister monster. The perpetrator smartly draws tattoos on dead bodies which are suspected to be as text inscribed anagrams for a warning signal. The novel engages the readers in a mystery throughout whether the suspect behind Wednesday murders is black or white as artful tattoos show the blank map of Africa to mislead detectors. This villain is of course most assuredly crazy, slick and dangerous who uses cyanide poisoning to work his way into the serial murderers’ hall of fame. He is the one who endorses serious interest into the matter. Wednesday is a poignant story of Silence, Grief, Pain, Loss, and Bitterness all buried in suspense. Thus the story ends with a juicy read. Wednesday- The story of a Murderer

Click http:///1swfEpq to download on Okadabooks

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Justiyke4u: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:

with due respect, this comment is disgusting
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Damibiz(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Why is it that great makurdians are being killed wayadays,men i still dey skul oh
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Sammie23: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Omo na ma skul o...everybodi suppose dn push sef...me na sharp dn run since!
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Ravenna: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:

You dey craze?
Person pikin die and you'r talking politics.
Is benue not in the north?
And how did you know it's not a.boki that kill em?!
You must be arrested asap.
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Sammie23: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Omo na ma skul o...everybodi suppose dn push sef...me na sharp guy dn run since!
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Pesin wey born cultist no born pikin

At all my Brüder
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by seenter84: 4:17am On Jun 09, 2016
Many dumb people still wanna join cult. It's sad
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by sandrabany(f): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Sweetlemon:

54 abokìs liked this post.

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by greatness22(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2016
sandrabany:

You are a fool. A big one. On a thread where 4 young boys lost their lives because of cultism, you are here forming a cult member.
Refiner, is this your campaign manager? Maybe you are a cult member too.
With all due respect, you're just been childish
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by sandrabany(f): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2016
greatness22:
With all due respect, you're just been childish

Oh really, childish?
And you forming a cult member is acting matured I suppose.
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by greatness22(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2016
sandrabany:

The only fool here is you. Mr cultist. Ain't you so proud to be one. Useless kid.
Like i said, it will take you many decades to comprehend how foolish you're.

We're praying for you.

Do have a nice day sweetie. smiley
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by greatness22(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2016
sandrabany:

Look at this simple minded mental midget. You better go and repent before you end up like these 4 boys. Mumu cultist.
Lol, I pity your family. I guess you're from Bayelsa sweetheart grin
Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by glossy6(f): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2016
chiedu7:

Very unthoughtful comment.
We value life down in the south, it;s in the north that loves to murder

I concur. Probably because we make noise when northerners kill our people that's why she made comment.

Oya lets start clapping for the fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and the Yinusas aka Yellow.

lubbish.

My heart is heavy for the wasted souls. May their killers perish in broad day light.

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) by HMZi: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Maxymilliano:
Even Benue
after Edo,rivers then benue..no doubt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death / Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.