Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... (5839 Views)

10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes / 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by refiner(f): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
[b]...Good evening dear friends!...hope your evening is going on smoothly!wink

here are some things you should never tell a lady....wink

1....TELLING A LADY YOU CAN DIE FOR HER!sad

this is just an expression of low self worth,a Lot of ladies are beginning to see through this deceptive line.At the end of the day,they discover the guy can't even kill a cockroach for them.These words are just selfish!

2.....I LOVE YOU PASS MY MOTHER!shocked

As strange as this may sound,some guys still say this to a lady.Ladies,if a guy tells you this,please kick him out of your house and life,he doesn't love you!...thanks in advance!wink

3....DESCRIBING EX IN WORST WORDS.undecided

well,I guess if you are not reserved with him,he might even describe you worst with his next lady.If you breakup with a Lady,old things have passed away,behold all things have become new!grin

don't think you can buy your lady's heart by painting your ex with despicable terms....if she is shrewd,she will refuse you!sad

4.....YEA SHE'S HOT!.....

She might lure you in with an innocent question like "do you think she's cute?"...don't be fooled,you must lie quickly and reflexively.the answer is always no!in fact you win extra points for casually finding faults in her...watch your girlfriend light up as you say.."is it me,or is her ear a bit weird?"smiley

5......MY EX USED TO......

Avoid comparing your lady to any other woman,whether she looks like an Alger or reminds you of someone(probably your ex)beautiful....being compared to another woman,no matter how positively,leaves too much room for misinterpretation.....there are inside thoughts and outside thoughts,this belongs firmly to the former category!wink

6....add yours my fellow ladies!smiley

I stand to be corrected tho...

*adjust my spec* cool
[/b]

cc. lalasticlala
farano
mynd44
rocktation....smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Cutehector(m): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
You are fat!

Naaaah. Dnt ever try say dat. She'll hate u to the bones grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Strahovski1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lol I say this everyday to me wife except the mother part
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by ebamma(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Strahovski1:
Lol I say this everyday to me wife except the mother part
Indian Babu, so you sef get wife?.
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Smellymouth: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
NO 1. I CAN DIE FOR YOU:: grin

I resemble Jesus? grin cheesy undecided

NO 2. I LOVE YOU PASS MY MOTHER! ::

Wait O, mama wen born me? Or my adopted mama? cheesy grin

NO 3.DESCRIBING EX IN WORST WORDS.

Look at this one ooo, Werrin consern me and yhur Ex? Shey your EX face na shop rite? undecided undecided Open your legs Joor

NO 4. YEA SHE'S HOT!. ::

Yes!! Yes!! She is HOT, Oya sue me. undecided
Why u go wan tempt me ni? I resemble Judas? undecided

NO 5. MY EX USED TO :::

Oh, please grin if my Ex fine like Kim Kardashian, why won't i say it? undecided grin

If these things pain you, fishes full ocean oo grin cheesy

No TIME JOOR cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Laveda(f): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
No.1 is so old lipsrsealed

I don't hear that anymore.

cheesy
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
7. THE MOST IMPORTANT

"I'm broke"

Juss forget it if na 9ja lady grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by osesology(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ok..what else dont I know? hmmmmm...

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by falconey(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
vargasvictory:
7. THE MOST IMPORTANT

im broke

Juss forget it if na 9ja lady grin

lots of sense in this
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by vizkiz: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy

so I should die for you then you go out with another guy a month after abi? Wicked girl undecided
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by donTbone(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
#clearsthroat...

Sorry, is there any other way to tell a lady she has mouth or body odour

Yes! Just buy her smart, boss and those hausa perfumes... And get her the combo of closeup, maclean, oral b... Then she will understand!

If she doesn't, abeg run for your life!
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Laveda(f): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

so I should die for you then you go out with another guy a month after abi? Wicked girl undecidedLol

but Nah on a serious note. I wouldn't wanna lose someone I cherish. lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
H
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by vizkiz: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
Laveda:
lol

but Nah on a serious note. I wouldn't wanna lose someone I cherish. lipsrsealed

so instead of saying "I'll die for you" ... I'll rather say "I'll stand by you" wink
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by UrWorstNitemare: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecidedhmmm....

Abegi, who get BLACKBERRY CHARGER for here...
Tis OP don carry ha Epistle scatter ma battery. kwa
angry
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Laveda(f): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

so instead of saying "I'll die for you" ... I'll rather say "I'll stand by you" wink

You'll tell her that. grin
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Just passing
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by vizkiz: 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Laveda:

You'll tell her that. grin

only if she is from a wealthy background. Make girl no go turn me to atm grin
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by homealone2(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
1) How much do u need?
2) Let go shopping.
3) Send me ur account no.
4) Take money!
5) Money!! money!! money!!! money!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
*Don't complement her by telling her she looks like another woman undecided
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Laveda(f): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

only if she is from a wealthy background. Make girl no go turn me to atm grin

Well, True love doesn't care about financial status. smiley

Nah joke o grin
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Eleniyan15: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
SMH....who woman don EPP?
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
2.....I LOVE YOU PASS MY MOTHER!shocked

As strange as this may sound,some guys still say this to a lady.Ladies,if a guy tells you this,please kick him out of your house and life,he doesn't love you!...thanks in advance!wink....

Chai....MOTHER and SON are like BREAD and BUTTER.........

Most guys no dey use der Mama play.....undecidedundecided

Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by vizkiz: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Laveda:

Well, True love doesn't care about financial status. smiley

Nah joke o grin

you better be joking grin

I dey think say I don dey dollarland when I saw that comment grin
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy
But ah can die for you na embarassed
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dis girl don rubbish my pick up lines..
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Laveda(f): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

you better be joking grin

I dey think say I don dey dollarland when I saw that comment grin

But Vic, girls love for real. smiley
Sometimes it's not always about the money.. Sometimes the person just wants happiness..

This generalization is getting crazy. undecided
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Laveda(f): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
slyIsaac:

But ah can die for you na embarassed

Nah, I wouldn't want that..
Life is good bro √√√
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Calmwaters(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abeg refiner I don't understand dat no. 4.It sounds lyk a trap coz 4rm d little I knw gals love compliments
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by repogirl(f): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Booking space first.
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by Maxi112: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
my queen! we done hear.
Re: 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... by vizkiz: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Laveda:

But Vic, girls love for real. smiley
Sometimes it's not always about the money.. Sometimes the person just wants happiness..

This generalization is getting crazy. undecided

I am trying not to "generalize" but what I see every day especially on social media...I still don't have hope for the ladies undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed / I Love Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her / My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo="

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.