Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) (45486 Views)

Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Peeparty hmmm

I dey suspect u. angry

I hope is not my Aminat508 you are suspecting
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by faith551(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chickens now have a longer life span than human's in Nigeria
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by KINGDOS: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Which way my naija people, death hovering allover. From bornu to kano to Kaduna to lagos to ekiti to oporoza to onitsha to enugu to aliade to makurdi to back and forth, people are dying and the govt has no clue. what a change from living to dying, from being the most happiest people on the planet to the most saddest. From being one of the most emerging and fastest growing economies to BABA GO SLOW.

I'm off to cayman Islands. Pls call me home when burukutu sipping gorilla, kunu drinking chimpanzee, gworo munching monkey, aya chewing orangutan can hear with his ear and no longer on stage.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Diamonddris(m): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chai!!! NIger DElta Avengers has entered calabar o.....see blood.......
Where is Buhari?
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by 4reala(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mediapace:
Many innocent souls are dying this year while those meant to be dying are still living looting our money,God is watching you all in 3D

Freemanan : Gone so soon
Ali mohammed : RIPP
Stephen keshi : Gone so early
Jide kosoko's wife : Rip

Rip to the deceased, We love you but God loves you most

NO EVIL SHALL BEFALL ANY NAIRALANDER THIS CENTURY IN JESUS NAME
Amen
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
But they say Lagos is not safe, all my life in Lagos I have never seen a thing as gory as this I swear and I have lived in different parts of mainland,maybe i'm too careful or I don't go out when things like this happen. This is too scary,I can't stand the sight. RIP if you deserve it.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Register with "FuckTheMods" the o in my mods is 0(zero) which is FuckTheM0ds. Hope you understand?

Sounds dope bro . will try it out...

You could support my friend for miss Nland...

I need your popularity bro smiley
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by getukudo(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Palm street...notorious for frat killings in the past.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by misreal(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
His is popularly called "emman actor",a cultist..this is a reprisal from a guy he stabbed in the chest..hmmmmm rip.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by misscall247: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Siddeek:
Imagine this happened in the north. Almost all comments will be blasphemy agaist islam. God is not sleeping.
God punish u,bastard
dis war between 2cult groups and not dos religious bigots dat kills a man because he is not fastin wit dem#animals#
Go try m 4southeast mek thunder fire u
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Before it was BOKO.
Later FULANI.
Now CULTISTS
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Akanieffy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Siddeek:
Imagine this happened in the north. Almost all comments will be blasphemy agaist islam. God is not sleeping.
This is a non religion matter ogar
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Willgates(m): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mediapace:
Many innocent souls are dying this year while those meant to be dying are still living looting our money,God is watching you all in 3D

Freemanan : Gone so soon
Ali mohammed : RIPP
Stephen keshi : Gone so early
Jide kosoko's wife : Rip

Rip to the deceased, We love you but God loves you most

NO EVIL SHALL BEFALL ANY NAIRALANDER THIS CENTURY IN JESUS NAME
dude was a cultist
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by macaranta(m): 12:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Jeez what's wrong with youths of today..instead of them to be learning things that will better their life's theyre doing senseless things.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:31am On Jun 09, 2016
Origin:
Part of Police Responsibilities:
Release press statement stating who this is and the cause of death.

HOW LONG WAS THE BODY OUT BEFORE THE POLICE WAS CALLED. WHO ARE THIS PEOPLE TAKING PICTURES?

Food for thought: Does the police have a database of all case files. What is the basis for appraisal and promotion in the NPF.

WHAT'S THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE'S FUNCTIONS.
learnt a thin o two from ur comment, it would be nice to know some o our police me work this way e , I seriously doubt it..
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Gkemz: 12:41am On Jun 09, 2016
Another cultist down. What will it profit a man to join cult just to be regarded as the baddest in the street when your life can easily be cut short like this young man with unfilled dream. A fly that refuses to heed to advise joins a corpse to the grave.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Samzyarmani(m): 1:05am On Jun 09, 2016
rip man ###crucifixONhisNECKrip man ###crucifixONhisNECKrip man ###crucifixONhisNECK
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 09, 2016
cultism has never helped any one rather has taken more potential men to their graves... cultism is never an option, not even in the den hell!
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by greggng: 1:21am On Jun 09, 2016
kennethokey15:
It was a gory scene to behold. I went to Watt Market here in Calabar and met the scene on my way back. I guess it was a reprisal attack. Calabar South boys ain't smiling. They just don't kill anyhow, they have their prime targets. Cultism is beginning to materialize again in Calabar after Donald Duke helped to curb their activities. Cultism doesn't pay, rather, it sends hale and hearty men to their early graves. A cultist don't walk a free man because virtually everybody around is an enemy. We hear about cult clashes almost on a quotidian basis with human lives being lost.That was how I visited a friend in Enugu who sleeps with an axe and a matchet beside his head. I spent just a night and ran for my life. He called me a chicken and I willingly accepted. Life is priceless.

#SayNoToCultism

And u call such a guy a friend? I don't like commenting on anything cultism cos there is no benefit in it
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by bitex2(m): 3:03am On Jun 09, 2016
The person who did this might just be a nairalander.This world is not my place
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 09, 2016
What a world
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Cutehector(m): 4:39am On Jun 09, 2016
kinibigdeal:

I hope is not my Aminat508 you are suspecting
naaah... Na peeparty
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 09, 2016
Na Muslims kill am, abi no be so? Lol
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by JOYOSITA(f): 4:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Eww! This is not nice
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by omonla555: 6:08am On Jun 09, 2016
007Gbenga:
These country is gradually falling apart

These country? You go school sha, primary three pupil can't make this error. Error of concord or agreement.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2016
Happened close to my area.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2016
CaptaiinG:
I still went to that side today,Not far from epok abasi,all these crutech people sha ,Rip to the dead
which one be ekpok abasi.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by misscall247: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2016
[/quote]God punish u,bastard
dis war between 2cult groups and not dos religious bigots dat kills a man because he is not fastin wit dem#animals#
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by misscall247: 7:01am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=Siddeek post=46399426]]God punish u,bastard
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by misscall247: 7:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Snipes009:
Na Muslims kill am, abi no be so? Lol
Siddeek:
God punish u,bastard

1 Like

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Calabar and cultism be like bread and butter

Oh yes!

Yesterday was bloody in Calabar.

You must run to safe your dear life
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by goodfornothing(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2016
peeparty:
May his soul rest in peace..
You reported the incident. Who killed him? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Caught By SARS At Douglas By Mbaise Road , Imo State - Pictures / Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car / Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.