Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) (45488 Views)

Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by 007Gbenga: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2016
omonla555:

These country? You go school sha, primary three pupil can't make this error. Error of concord or agreement.

Mumu, is that what we are talking about here? Grammar Police, how much has entered your account now?
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by getukudo(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Its the path of every cult member, the day you feel say all is well, that's the day they come for you. My suggestion still remains outright ban on confraternity activities nationwide and any one of them seen to be gathering of any sorts, should be jailed. Confraternities have not contributed anything meaningful to their environment, rather they bring tears daily to families and loved ones.

Even those seeing this right now, will tomorrow submit themselves to be initiated.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Princealex1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
CaptaiinG:
I still went to that side today,Not far from epok abasi,all these crutech people sha ,Rip to the dead

what is it about them? just asking
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Princealex1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nicepoker:
Happened close to my area.

hello,is your area close to crutech,does killings like this occur regularly? how safe is crutech and its environs? am asking cause am moving there. rsvp
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Princealex1:

hello,is your area close to crutech,does killings like this occur regularly? how safe is crutech and its environs? am asking cause am moving there. rsvp
I was a student of crutech. Left 2012. if u wish to school there. Don't reside around ekpo abasi. That's area is rugged.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by gonkraziiiiii: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
OK so I live in calabar and am chilling somewhere I dis boys matter comes up...heard he is a notorious thief and is always moving around with matchetes or guns...and he is a well known robber ....intact people were celebrating when dey heard he is dead.....jus what I heard oooo
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Princealex1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nicepoker:
I was a student of crutech. Left 2012. if u wish to school there. Don't reside around ekpo abasi. That's area is rugged.

why did u leave? and which area is best in terms of security?
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Princealex1:

why did u leave? and which area is best in terms of security?
calabar municipal is ok. But u will have to transport ur self to ekpo abasi. Where the school is located.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Princealex1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nicepoker:
calabar municipal is ok. But u will have to transport ur self to ekpo abasi. Where the school is located.

is there no closer area that is safe? BTW you didnt answer my first question
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Princealex1:

is there no closer area that is safe? BTW you didnt answer my first question
mayne avenue. Goldie ,mount zion, yellow duke, streets are ok..
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Princealex1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nicepoker:
mayne avenue. Goldie ,mount zion, yellow duke, streets are ok..

alright,but why do you leave?? if you dont mind me asking
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Princealex1:

alright,but why do you leave?? if you dont mind me asking
how I didn't get u
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Princealex1(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2016
Nicepoker:
how I didn't get u
you said you left 2012,wanted to know why? or was it graduate you meant?
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2016
Princealex1:

you said you left 2012,wanted to know why? or was it graduate you meant?
graduate
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Princealex1(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Nicepoker:
graduate
alright, can you give me one or two tips/advice about the school
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Princealex1:

alright, can you give me one or two tips/advice about the school
which department are u interested in
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Princealex1(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Nicepoker:
which department are u interested in

elect/elect
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2016
Princealex1:

elect/elect
good.
Re: Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) by kentus123: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm na wao- he is wearing red oooo? problem d ooooooo. What's the score now calabar people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Caught By SARS At Douglas By Mbaise Road , Imo State - Pictures / Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car / Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.