Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria (12512 Views)

'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him / Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra / Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by YorubaHighness: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2016
1. 99.9% of Ibo leaders do not support Biafra

2. More than 80% of Ibo commentators on NL live in Yorubaland.

3. 90% of Ibo traders do not invest in Iboland

4. Ibos would rather live amongst Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis

Apart from making noise online, how have Ibos shown us that they want Biafra?

I expect y'all to ignore these 4 key points and start shouting "Yoruba Yoruba" like manic patients.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2016
Really?

1 Like

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by evanscheck(m): 12:14am On Jun 09, 2016
Go look bush

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by killsmith(f): 12:28am On Jun 09, 2016
This one is definitely high on dusting powder....

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by deeplow: 12:30am On Jun 09, 2016
To be honest, i still wonder how they aim to run the Biafra. Majority of Igbo people are into the same business, and have businesses scattered all across the country bar Igbo land.

Would the succesful ones abandon their investments(houses, lands) and move back home?

Lets assume they do, supply would trump demand and nobody wants that.

The ones on nairaland are advanced bots, because the igbo people i see on Lagos and Ibadan streets are not in anyway interested in Biafra.

who con need the Biafra?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by YorubaHighness: 12:34am On Jun 09, 2016
deeplow:
To be honest, i still wonder how they aim to run the Biafra. Majority of Igbo people are into the same business, and have businesses scattered all across the country bar Igbo land.
Would the succesful ones abandon their investments(houses, lands) and move back home?
Lets assume they do, supply would trump demand and nobody wants that.
The ones on nairaland are advanced bots, because the igbo people i see on Lagos and Ibadan streets are not in anyway interested in Biafra.
who con need the Biafra?

I don't care what majority of ibos are into.

Majority of them are posting from Lagos, Osun, Oyo. They won't even visit their father's compound. Yet they blame their failure to achieve biafra on Yorubas.

What is each and every ibo on this forum doing towards the Biafra cause? If you aint doing anything, you're a coward.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 09, 2016
YorubaHighness:
[s]1. 99.9% of Ibo leaders do not support Biafra

Apart from making noise online, how have Ibos shown us that they want Biafra?[/s]

Yorubba as expected...thinking about Igbo even when a Hausa-Fulani has a knife around his neck. SMH

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by YorubaHighness: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2016
Intellect20:

Yorubba as expected...thinking about Igbo even when a Hausa-Fulani has a knife around his neck. SMH

Ibo as expected. Make a rebuttal or go chestbeat elsewhere.

#ProudYoruba here.

22 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by blackpanda: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2016
True sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by YorubaHighness: 12:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Intellect20:

Same person as the OP...changing moniker. Anumanu!

Change your ID to OsuDullard. It will be more befitting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by YorubaHighness: 12:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Ibos make noise online, but they really need to start showing Nigerians they want biafra. We Yorubas will support you with free Ibo-must-go bags.

13 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by ever811(m): 1:17am On Jun 09, 2016
definition of biafera÷biafera can be defin as a group of flat heads who came together and planned on how to take the south south to a private place so that they can steal there oyel..gbam!!! now that the Niger Delta has decide to have there own republic, watch the flat head fight to keep one Nigeria going.. we know them,this Jews are habitual criminals..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by YorubaHighness: 1:27am On Jun 09, 2016
NaWetinDey:
Documentary by a clown from an asslicking generation.

I'm not Gullibo.

7 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by rhymaster: 2:20am On Jun 09, 2016
ever811:
definition of biafera÷biafera can be defin as a group of flat heads who came together and planned on how to take the south south to a private place so that they can steal there oyel..gbam!!! now that the Niger Delta has decide to have there own republic, watch the flat head fight to keep one Nigeria going.. we know them,this Jews are habitual criminals..

I think you have made a valid point.

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by YorubaHighness: 2:59am On Jun 09, 2016
We all know how Femi Aribasala ended up. Even Agbaje comes to mind.

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:25am On Jun 09, 2016
Biafri is just targeted to distract d present government, so it's politically motivated or sponsored.

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:26am On Jun 09, 2016
Biafra is just targeted to distract d present government, so it's politically motivated or sponsored.

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 09, 2016
You just woke by 12:12 am to open a Thread on Igbos? My God!!! Igbos matter must really be troubling your sleep! You are in deep mess my dear... This speaks a lot about you lot. Psychologically speaking, its obvious most Yorubas are tormented by the idea of Igbo leaving Nigeria! This thread is a pointer! Otherwise, what explains the idea of waking up suddenly in the middle of the Night and opening such thread with such topic?

The worst part is that you are even telling them reasons why their Biafra will fail! Did they bother you? Can't you see that you are the one who needs them most? Coz if not, you shouldnt be bothered if the Igbos leave or not....

Mind you before you quote me and talk thrash, I am a full blooded Igbo living in Anambra. I do my business from Onitsha and Awka. All my investments are in Igboland and my house is in Igboland too.

Abum Nwa Afor Igbo.....

Ironically, I careless about BIAFRA or even THE USELESS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by revolt(m): 4:38am On Jun 09, 2016
The last time i checked, the nigerian civil war in 1967 was a war to keep igbos from leaving. The present day nigerdelta contributed greatly to the loss of biafra, cos of propagandist ideas of domination. Wonder how they believed a ppl theyd existed side by side peacefully would suddenly turn into dan fodios n the likes. Well whether biafra goes or stays we NEVER lose. They thought 20 pounds was the solution. All we lose is time.

6 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by justice2016: 4:44am On Jun 09, 2016
HenryThegreat1:
Biafra is just targeted to distract d present government, so it's politically motivated or sponsored.

You had been sleeping. The agitation has been there for the past 15yrs only that Buhari came n enthroned marginalization against igbos further n imprisoned Nnamdi that fuelled the agitation. Is not political. Igbos want Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 4:48am On Jun 09, 2016
We already know that as a fact

Don't mind the yeye people

what hurts me is the youths that are supposed to be productive are the ones pushing for what they don't understand

Jobless and senseless , they protest in embassies , cause mayhem, shoot each other and then blame the Nigerian government for their misfortune

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by YorubaHighness: 5:05am On Jun 09, 2016
revolt:
The last time i checked, the nigerian civil war in 1967 was a war to keep igbos from leaving. The present day nigerdelta contributed greatly to the loss of biafra, cos of propagandist ideas of domination. Wonder how they believed a ppl theyd existed side by side peacefully would suddenly turn into dan fodios n the likes. Well whether biafra goes or stays we NEVER lose. They thought 20 pounds was the solution. All we lose is time.

This is 2016, not 1967. This self-consoling post has nothing to do with my post. Address the issue and stop deflecting. If you start moving to the SE, who will stop you? If you start investing in iboland, who will stop you? If your leaders spoke in one voice, who will stop them? If majority of your people starts speaking in one voice, what have you got to lose?

Keep blaming Yorubas for your disunity.

13 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:13am On Jun 09, 2016
YorubaHighness:

You think everyone is suffering in Enugu with you abi? Go and educate yourself about different time zones.

I, like many Yorubas, hope your Biafra succeed, but it won't be achieved online.

Ibo noisemakers should get off their lazy azz and fix the three issues mentioned.

Full-blooded or half-blooded, that's your problem. Start caring.

Now come on, the day Biafra is even taken seriously by many (that is the agitation reaches unprecedented levels which it will), you will be the first to hold posters of "One Nigeria". You guys can never change, and recently those in the "SOUTH-SOUTH" that have been fed lies for 40 years have come to see the true colors of those from the former SLAVE COAST.

Why not fix Ibadan, Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode, etc? Those places look like crap, just like they did on independence day 1960.
Why not challenge the Tinubus and Gbenga Daniels that have done nothing but siphon billions more, or ask for a refund from the Oyo state assembly that sent wives abi girlfriends on Owambe to London some years ago?

https://www.nairaland.com/992148/oyo-speaker-members-wives-n50

You see, before pointing a finger, remember there's always more pointing right back to you. Ko joh

8 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by YorubaHighness: 5:37am On Jun 09, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Now come on, the day Biafra is even taken seriously by many (that is the agitation reaches unprecedented levels which it will), you will be the first to hold posters of "One Nigeria". You guys can never change, and recently those in the "SOUTH-SOUTH" that have been fed lies for 40 years have come to see the true colors of those from the former SLAVE COAST.

Why not fix Ibadan, Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode, etc? Those places look like crap, just like they did on independence day 1960.
Why not challenge the Tinubus and Gbenga Daniels that have done nothing but siphon billions more, or ask for a refund from the Oyo state assembly that sent wives abi girlfriends on Owambe to London some years ago?

https://www.nairaland.com/992148/oyo-speaker-members-wives-n50

You see, before pointing a finger, remember there's always more pointing right back to you. Ko joh

Deflection. Stick to the top or better yet create another thread for your case.

Ibos are afraid of leaving Nigeria? You don't think so? Then postulate your reasons. Battles aren't won online.

Any educated person knows that the Bight of Biafra was the biggest slave coast in history. I only expect a social median biafran tout to know his own history.

7 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by attackgat: 5:47am On Jun 09, 2016
YorubaHighness:
1. 99.9% of Ibo leaders do not support Biafra

Apart from making noise online, how have Ibos shown us that they want Biafra?

I expect y'all to ignore these 4 key points and start shouting "Yoruba Yoruba" like manic patients.

Yorubas are becoming a national embarassment. How is it that a people blessed with so much are still running around like headless chickens looking for who to do "one Nigeria" with? They just can understand the concept of self determination and why Igbos have it and they don't.

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:52am On Jun 09, 2016
YorubaHighness:

Deflection. Stick to the top or better yet create another thread for your case.

Ibos are afraid of leaving Nigeria? You don't think so? Then postulate your reasons. Battles aren't won online.

Any educated person knows that the Bight of Biafra was the biggest slave coast in history. I only expect a social median biafran tout to know his own history.

The Bight of Biafra that you have tried to scrap from google maps and coin in something else? I guess you are not one of those "educated persons" after all. Looks like the Slave Coast, which Oyibo, and not Yoruba or Igbo, or Uthman Dan Fodio coined, caused a stir in your emotions.

BTW, The Bight of Benin (aka Oduduwa) was the actual area that you meant to say.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:53am On Jun 09, 2016
^^^ Did you see that? Check well under the "N" in Guinea

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Aides: We Are Still At Work, No Sack Letters / Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh / EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.