Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,101 members, 7,832,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria (12566 Views)

'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him / Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra / Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Yorubanews: 6:09am On Jun 09, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

The Bight of Biafra that you have tried to scrap from google maps and coin in something else? I guess you are not one of those "educated persons" after all. Looks like the Slave Coast, which Oyibo, and not Yoruba or Igbo, or Uthman Dan Fodio coined, caused a stir in your emotions.

BTW, The Bight of Benin (aka Oduduwa) was the actual area that you meant to say.

I pity you. Go to school and learn, you no go. Did you learn all this rubbish from radio Biafra? Even your Ibo playmates will shame for you.

When you talk about slavery, Biafra comes to mind.

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 09, 2016
Was in Orile yesterday. Dirty smelly buildings in bad condition, and hustlers everywhere pushing their goods at me.

If ibos really mean to leave Nigeria they haven't thought it out. They are a group of six or so civil service states. Their market is Nigerians. Are they ready to be reduced to selling market within biafra only?

It's just noise.

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by deeplow: 6:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Intellect20:

Same person as the OP...changing moniker. Anumanu!

lol. counter his claims, not digress by claiming what isn't. Life is too short and fragile to run two nairaland accounts.

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Yorubanews: 6:19am On Jun 09, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Ode

Oh, so you are stirred up that you are even embarrassing yourself the more? Yoruba's you say don't want one Nigeria, but are instead "discussing" why Igbo are afraid? Maybe Yoruba are even more afraid then Igbo. Tell me, is that so?

So how are Yorubas stopping you from attaining Buafra? If you can leave your homeland to live amongst Yorubas, then the problem is you.

You're too afraid to fight for Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:20am On Jun 09, 2016
Yorubanews:

No, I meant Biafra comes to mind. 21% of slaves came from the bight if Biafra (largest). Ibos on NL even celebrate how they're the most wanted slaves.

Again, have you looked at that map? See what is under the "N" in Guinea. There's your answer to all the noise as usual

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Yorubanews: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Again, have you looked at that map? See what is under the "N" in Guinea. There's your answer to all the noise as usual

You can post the map for all you like but we all know the largest population is slaves came from Iboland. Unlike you, I don't need to post the numbers because it's well known that the people of the bight of Biafra we're proud slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Yorubanews: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2016
I see mynd viewing. Afonja I know you'll close this thread while you left anti Yorubs threads scattered all over the forum.
Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Again maybe you can order

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Scholes007(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2016
@YorubaHighness Has anyone told you this before, "you talk alot". Not only that you are illogical most of the time.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Karm16: 6:37am On Jun 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by revolt(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2016
YorubaHighness:

This is 2016, not 1967. This self-consoling post has nothing to do with my post. Address the issue and stop deflecting. If you start moving to the SE, who will stop you? If you start investing in iboland, who will stop you? If your leaders spoke in one voice, who will stop them? If majority of your people starts speaking in one voice, what have you got to lose?

Keep blaming Yorubas for your disunity.
if were allowed to control our resources we wdnt be close to u peeps.

Support resource control.....ooooh i forgot, wen its time to share proceeds from across the niger, were a strong united nigeria with equal rights. After using our resources to dvlop lag n abuja u want it alone abi?... Mnwhile bulk of oil workers r from the west.. chaiii we don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by mensdept: 6:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Yorubanews:
I see mynd viewing. Afonja I know you'll close this thread while you left anti Yorubs threads scattered all over the forum.

So the other lad has actually trained you to post pictures supporting your thesis abi? Books or no books, what is actually being disputed wasn't if there were slaves here or there, but that Oduduwa was once referred to as the Slave Coast. What is so hard to see about the referral.

Unless you still believe it is that way today, then no need to get angry

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by aljharem(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2016
Looool what I find funny is their 20 pounds story

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Karm16: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2016
mensdept:

So the other lad has actually trained you to post pictures supporting your thesis abi? Books or no books, what is actually being disputed wasn't if there were slaves here or there, but that Oduduwa was once referred to as the Slave Coast. What is so hard to see about the referral.

Unless you still believe it is that way today, then no need to get angry

Lol at the other lad...right. West Afruca is a slave coast with Bight of Biafra being referred to as the largest Slave population.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Karm16: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2016
revolt:
Support resource control. Or cobfederacy. When its time to share our resources u love a united nigeria......

And you, support regionalism. Point is, how are you Ibos supporting Biafra offline?

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by revolt(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2016
aljharem:
Looool what I find funny is their 20 pounds story
ofcos its funny, but what was the result? The so called indigenization policy put viable coys under yoruba control(awo treachery), the rest is history.. If u even know what were talking about.

1 Like

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Karm16: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2016
revolt:
ofcos its funny, but what was the result? The so called indigenization policy put viable coys under yoruba control(awo treachery), the rest is history.. If u even know what were talking about.

The same coward and spineless Azikwe betrayed Awo when Awo postulated a divided Nigeria. Today, Yorubas still control most of the big business in Nigeria, Yorubalands are booming, etc.
Today Ibos are dealing drugs, are plagued with erosion and are still stuck in "the zoo" like zoo monkeys.

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by revolt(m): 6:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Karm16:

And you, support regionalism. Point us, how are you Ibos supporting Biafra offline?

The 100+ ppl tht lost their lives on democracy day were protesting peacefully, thats why it irks me wen ppl criticise the blowing of pipes. We all support in various capacities. Until you ppl support resource control the nation will keep bleeding
Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by mensdept: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Karm16:

The same coward and spineless Azikwe betrayed Awo when Awo postulated a divided Nigeria. Today, Yorubas still control most of the big business in Nigeria, Yorubalands are booming, etc.
Today Ibos are dealing drugs, are plagued with erosion and are still stuck in "the zoo" like zoo monkeys.

Booming? Where LOL. Please lets calm down cuz

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by revolt(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Karm16:

all yoruba biznen still have their wealth tied to oil. Adenuga, otedola otedeko alakija etc dont decieve yourself. Booming indeed, and a few pipes were blown n west is grounded..lol

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Karm16: 7:03am On Jun 09, 2016
revolt:

The 100+ ppl tht lost their lives on democracy day were protesting peacefully, thats why it irks me wen ppl criticise the blowing of pipes. We all support in various capacities. Until you ppl support resource control the nation will keep bleeding

I know that Ibos support ND terrorists because they're also biafrans.
Which people? When were Yorubas against resource control or regionalism? Go and educate yourself. So na Ibos wey get 3% oil go support resource control? Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by mensdept: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Karm16:

Lol at the other lad...right. West Afruca is a slave coast with Bight of Biafra being referred to as the largest Slave population.

We can find books for the next 100 years of slavery in Ibadan, Onitsha, Benin, etc....but The Slave Coast is there in the records and I know it hurts a little shaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Karm16: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2016
revolt:
all yoruba biznen still have their wealth tied to oil. Adenuga, otedola otedeko alakija etc dont decieve yourself.

Check most of your rich biznez men, they own oil wells.

1 Like

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Karm16: 7:06am On Jun 09, 2016
mensdept:

We can find books for the next 100 years of slavery in Ibadan, Onitsha, Benin, etc....but The Slave Coast is there in the records and I know it hurts a little shaaaaa

Uneducated Ibo touts. They described west Africa as Slave coast, including your Iboland. Hiwever, most of the slaves were brought from iboland to the Americas/ Caribs.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Raziii(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Nigerian youth!!! Think! Think outside the box, because the world is leaving you behind. Not this crap! You just love seeing people argue over the same rubbish everyday.

1 Like

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by mensdept: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2016
Karm16:

Uneducated Ibo touts. They described west Africa as Slave coast, including your Iboland. Hiwever, most of the slaves were brought from iboland to the Americas/ Caribs.

If you actually took time to look (check well) the list says Yoruba Speaking abi?

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by revolt(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2016
Karm16:

I know that Ibos support ND terrorists because they're also biafrans.
Which people? When were Yorubas against resource control or regionalism? Go and educate yourself. So na Ibos wey get 3% oil go support resource control? Lmao

keep contradicting yourself. Nda wants resource control.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army / People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Currently Trending On Twitter / Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.