Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) (1164 Views)

Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff / Cabal Attempts To Bring Buhari Home Before Closure Of Abuja Airport - Sahara R. / Ambode Orders The Closure Of Pig Farms Located In Residential Areas, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 09, 2016
Governor Ambode has ordered the closure of pig farms located within residential areas in Lagos. This directive is part of efforts to prevent health hazards associated with pigs. This was made known through the State social media handle

Guys, What do you think?

Posted by: www.Facebook.com/Endy.Edeson

Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by nepapole(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2016
Good move.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by CountDracula(m): 6:34am On Jun 09, 2016
People bearly av jobs to keep them going, u stil wanna take away more jobs without replacin wit any reasonable one? Dats an incomplete and disastrous move bros
Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by koboko69: 6:37am On Jun 09, 2016
[s]
CountDracula:
People bearly av jobs to keep them going, u stil wanna take away more jobs without replacin wit any reasonable one? Dats an incomplete and disastrous move bros
[/s]

Back to the matter;

I think PDP should also be banned from rearing too many piglets on the internet.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by koladebrainiac(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Health is wealth not job

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by whirlwind7(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2016
CountDracula:

I wish your neighbor is a pig farmer. I bet you wouldn't maintain this stand.
Get what the order is about: pig farmers within residential areas. If its within a farming settlement (of which there are still few within Lagos) I don't think this applies to such.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by Mynd44: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by Karm16: 6:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Dem don close Ladipo market o

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by kokoA(m): 6:42am On Jun 09, 2016
CountDracula:
shocked. Read the article again slowly.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by OlujobaSamuel: 6:45am On Jun 09, 2016
as short as this story is, some can't even read while others can't comprehend.
ambo, nice one, pls when will you start closing churches and mosques with horn speakers within remote areas of the state, they are constituting nuisance abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by CountDracula(m): 6:45am On Jun 09, 2016
whirlwind7:

I wish your neighbor is a pig farmer. I bet you wouldn't maintain this stand.

Don't get me wrong, I support d trashin of pig farms in residential areas, but u need to provide d people who u've sent their source of income to d ground wit a substitute, u can't jus go about shuttin people's livelihood down, we're in a democracy not authoritarianism
Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by CountDracula(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2016
kokoA:
shocked. Read the article again slowly.

I just did, I don't see ur point
Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by CountDracula(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2016
koboko69:
[s][/s]

Back to the matter;

I think PDP should also be banned from rearing too many piglets on the internet.
Must u make everythng be about PDP or APC or tribe or smthng... We're talkin abt pigs and livelihood and ure mentionin me to divert d thread to smthng entirely unnecessary in d hopes of gettin likes... undecided don't mention me again
Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by koboko69: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2016
[s]
CountDracula:

Must u make everythng be about PDP or APC or tribe or smthng... We're talkin abt pigs and livelihood and ure mentionin me to divert d thread to smthng entirely unnecessary in d hopes of gettin likes... undecided don't mention me again
[/s]

Who are u?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by CountDracula(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2016
koboko69:
[s][/s]

Who are u?
Trust me, u don't want to find out!
Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by gbaskiboy: 6:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Good move to avoid the spread of disease(s)
Itewasiju Eko

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2016
They are just after that very big pig farm beside eleganza (multiple structure without meaning) on lekki road after chevron tollgate....

A pig farm that has been there long before chevron hq was even built and there was anything like vgc sef..

Politics in play

Maybe they refused to sell their lands to akande (simple)

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by seunlayi(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Continue creating more hardship

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by koboko69: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2016
CountDracula:

Trust me, u don't want to find out!

My friend gerrraaahaaaareearr!

Does NL look like your village cheif's palace? Where u can throw threats and instructions?

Or are u one of the resident pig farmers?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by salam1(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2016
koboko69:

My friend gerrraaahaaaareearr!

Does NL look like your village cheif's palace? Where u can throw threats and instructions?

Or are u one of the resident pig farmers?
if dis news is coming from d north u will c some myopic bigot criticising islam. thank God its from lagos. health is wealth o my dear governor may God give u more power and wisdom to move Lagos state forward
Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by searchng4love: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2016
LASG has farmlands they can get allocations if they are serious.
CountDracula:

Don't get me wrong, I support d trashin of pig farms in residential areas, but u need to provide d people who u've sent their source of income to d ground wit a substitute, u can't jus go about shuttin people's livelihood down, we're in a democracy not authoritarianism
Re: Governor Ambode Has Ordered The Closure Of Pig Farms In Lagos State (snapshot) by Boring: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2016
ambode leave dem pigs alone... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Enemy Of Your Enemy Is Your Friend: MASSOB Gives Condition For Supporting Boko H / All Set For The Arrival Of President Buhari (photos) / BREXIT, What It Means And How It Affects UK Citizens And Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.