Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) (8259 Views)

A Daughter Surprised Her Father / A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / Check Out The Print A Woman’s Make-up Left In A Car After An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
grin as a friend yes.
bt u knw Wat I mean wink
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
bt u knw Wat I mean wink
stop jor.. I dnt wana talk abt it in here
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
I lif chase her patapaata self cox she stole him 4rm me undecided
we wie chase her together don't worry wink
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
stop jor.. I dnt wana talk abt it in here
lol
So u agree to the fact that u like her the other way round?
Juhan noted ?
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
I lif chase her patapaata self cox she stole him 4rm me undecided
sinaj u hv to dump smellymouth. angry
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
be like say person neva squeeze ur bress before like cold pure water
ha! E be like say pesin never squeeze ur balls before too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol
So u agree to the fact that u like her the other way round?
Juhan noted ?
amebo.. we friends. Nothing more, nothing less
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol sounds like kitty cheesy
It's aa caat undecided
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
we wie chase her together don't worry wink
Tank u jaare cheesy. Always getting my back since 19gbooooro smiley
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ha! E be like say pesin never squeeze ur balls before too grin
lol my balls have been squeezed a lot.. grin wen dey want banana cheesy
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
amebo.. we friends. Nothing more, nothing less
friends with benefit ? shocked
Juhan why shocked
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol my balls have been squeezed a lot.. grin wen dey want banana cheesy
kontunu eh :Dit will soon burst like egg one day
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Juhan why shocked
bimbo stop angry
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
bimbo stop angry
who is bimbo again? The girl ure cheating on juha with? grin
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Juhan why shocked
bunmi stop angry
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
who is bimbo again? The girl ure cheating on juha with? grin
wanted to write bunmi jor
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
Tank u jaare cheesy. Always getting my back since 19gbooooro smiley
imagine Cutehector said juha is not his gf.. Dat she's just a friend with benefit..
Bestie just imagine that angry
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
kontunu eh :Dit will soon burst like egg one day
who will burst it? cheesy
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
wanted to write bunmi jor
who is bunmi undecided
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
who will burst it? cheesy
gmama of course. Hahahahhaa
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
imagine Cutehector said juha is not his gf.. Dat she's just a friend with benefit..
shocked continue saying rubbish eh.. continue
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
who is bunmi undecided
if u like continue.. wen ur tired u will stop. Jst don't bring juhan in dis..
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
gmama of course. Hahahahhaa
hahahhahhahahhahaha I rather put my prick insyd pig anus grin
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
if u like continue.. wen ur tired u will stop. Jst don't bring juhan in dis..
oya go apologize to my bestie now now now
Tell her she's smelly only wife and aw stop grin
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahhahhahahhahaha I rather put my prick insyd pig anus grin
hahaha
No no no say ull rather put ur thing in pampars ambassador anus
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
oya go apologize to my bestie now now now
Tell her she's smelly only wife and aw stop grin
me, apologize to hateu2, make mad woman rape me
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hahaha
No no no say ull rather put ur thing in pampars ambassador anus
lol wah did u drink dis afternoon naughty
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
chai! Dat guy na bad boy, I dey tell u. Run away 4rm him ooo
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
me, apologize to hate.u2, make mad woman rape me
olorun lo mo ojo ti o ma gbo cheesy. Ko si opoloo kankan ni ori e
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
olorun lo mo ojo ti o ma gbo cheesy. Ko si opoloo kankan ni ori e
chill, olorun isnt Gona do anything yet... I just cant stoop so low to say i am sorry to hateu2. Not while i am still a man wink
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
chai! Dat guy na bad boy, I dey tell u. Run away 4rm him ooo
waitttttt, are u so scared of meeeeeeee? grin
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
chill, olorun isnt Gona do anything yet... I just cant stoop so low to say i am sorry to hatesu2. Not while i am still a man wink
who told u dat u ar a man undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Crazy Akpororo Comedy 2016 Video / Why Does The First Lady Of Ekiti State, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose Look Like A Man? / LMAO! See The Bad Thing This Big Women Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.