Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) (8291 Views)

A Daughter Surprised Her Father / A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / Check Out The Print A Woman’s Make-up Left In A Car After An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Smellymouth: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
im coming back 2 take my plaace hunnie cheesy wink

Who are you? grin undecided

Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Who are you? grin undecided
im ur baby. Ur 1st wife on NL cheesy. I'm back dear grin
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
what is this cartoon sayin.. undecided
ask ur yoruba teaacher undecided
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
ask ur yoruba teaacher undecided
she is not my friend anymore embarassed
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Smellymouth: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
HateU2:
im ur baby. Ur 1st wife on NL cheesy. I'm back dear grin

grin cheesy go back to Cutehector grin

Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

flings her to iamdurent grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Smellymouth: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
flings her to iamdure.nt grin

grin cheesy
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol
i hear my name. Eh ehn are you not teaching us again?
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
The way am looking at HateU2, naughtynaughty and Cutehector right now ::: undecided grin cheesy
smelly my frnd yaf divorce u tipe tipe so byeeeee
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
juhan:
i hear my name. Eh ehn are you not teaching us again?
no salary yet nah. Me sef am on strike undecided
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
ok bye wink
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
no salary yet nah. Me sef am on strike undecided
that one na btw you and, wait who suppose pay you sef?
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hateu2 wa gbami oo

C Airsultan dat I was calling upandan since his absence.. His here now and d only thing he is doing is sharing my comments upandan.. Not even hi

Biko... If u can't talk stop sharing my comments undecided
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2016
juhan:
that one na btw you and, wait who suppose pay you sef?
lmaooooo
U and Cutehector shuld do meeting nah cheesy before I protest tomorrow grin
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hateu2 wa gbami oo

C Airsu.ltan dat I was calling upandan since his absence.. His here now and d only thing he is doing is sharing my comments upandan.. Not even hi

smiley
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoooo
U and Cutehector shuld do meeting nah cheesy before I protest tomorrow grin
scoffs.... grin not interested in the yoruba anymore sef.. Thank u for ur tym..
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hateu2 wa gbami oo

C Airsultan dat I was calling upandan since his absence.. His here now and d only thing he is doing is sharing my comments upandan.. Not even hi

grin e pain am...
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Tank God ooooo *ooya shoki*
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

No No nd NO.
It's u dat I want. Hector is a bad boy undecided. Smelly, forgive me nah cry cry. I loofu u cheesy
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hatteu2 wa gbami oo

heheheheh
Wats rong with him self I'm happy he's back sha.
Air, wats up? Werin happnd self

1 Like

Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
No No nd NO.
It's u dat I want. Hector is a bad boy undecided. Smelly, forgive me nah cry cry. I loofu u cheesy
lol I tot u ladies like bad boys. Wen I am good nw, problem, nw dah i'm bad, still problem
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
Tank God ooooo *ooya shoki*
why are u happy
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
scoffs.... grin not interested in the yoruba anymore sef.. Thank u for ur tym..
wow :p :p
Okay then
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2016
undecided
Cutehector:
grin e pain am...
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheh
Wats rong with him self I'm happy he's back sha.
Air, wats up? Werin happnd self
goodmrng my boss lady.. U missed lastnight o. Derz one beef thread like dat.. Evrione was doing aproko lastnight.. If u c views eh..
The fight was like watching live fight... I laff I wan die. Past one o lastnight before I culd finish the whole pages . Go check go check
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
undecided
i didn't c u ion dt wrestling thread last night o grin
Whr u go hide?
Omo there was too much throwing of bottles and chair .. Had to hide and was peeping.. I guess u were peeping too wink grin
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
i didn't c u ion dt wrestling thread last night o grin
Whr u go hide?
Omo there was too much throwing of bottles and chair .. Had to hide and was peeping.. I guess u were peeping too wink grin
omgosh which wrestling thread? shocked

Wicked friend u didn't mention me. I hope it's not been deleted
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
omgosh which wrestling thread? shocked

Wicked friend u didn't mention me. I hope it's not been deleted
no vex.. Even me sef I was peeping.. Lafing and almost removing tears from my eyes cheesy grin 18whole pages

Check nah.. Dats if dey Neva delete am o. Lemme check. Aw mention u
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
no vex.. Even me sef I was peeping.. Lafing and almost removing tears from my eyes cheesy grin 18whole pages

Check nah.. Dats if dey Neva delete am o. Lemme check. Aw mention u
alryt, patiently waiting
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Smellymouth: 7:47am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
No No nd NO.

grin cheesy.. Am in love with sinaj grin

1 Like

Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Smellymouth: 7:48am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smelly my frnd yaf divorce u tipe tipe so byeeeee

undecided waka!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017 Twitter Clap Backs And Epic Replies That Would Make You Laugh Out Loud / Barcelona --- Chelsea * See Something* How True Is It? / How Samsung Stole From Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.