Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,204 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) (8587 Views)

A Daughter Surprised Her Father / A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / Check Out The Print A Woman’s Make-up Left In A Car After An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
alryt, patiently waiting
asin if u have tym read all.. Don't miss the first few pages o pls grin
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided waka!
nah only u waka come ? undecided
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
asin if u have tym read all.. Don't miss the first few pages o pls grin
of course i am reading it kiss i read novels too u knw wink
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
goodmrng my boss lady.. U missed lastnight o. Derz one beef thread like dat.. Evrione was doing aproko lastnight.. If u c views eh..
The fight was like watching live fight... I laff I wan die. Past one o lastnight before I culd finish the whole pages . Go check go check
ehn ehn? I slept wen everywhr was boring jare. Oya, mention me there, make I go do aproko jare
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheh Wats rong with him self I'm happy he's back sha. Air, wats up? Werin happnd self
nothing.

naughtynaughty, sup?

how you been?
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
i said we shld manage him or else I will take the Whole him sad
I dare u to cool
Re: Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
sinaj:
I dare u to cool
heheheh
U wan try me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalander Just Collapsed In Ashawo Quarters In Surulere (picture) / Akpos The Village Teacher / Transcripts Of A Phone Conversation Between A Teacher And His Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.