Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary (31383 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] / Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2016
firstolalekan:
e for what

'e' for egg.. undecided undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Shym3xx: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2016
She's trying too hard at age 39. grin

Aunt Savage, let 'em youngins share the limelight, you Beyonce wannabe.

Big ups to Safarigirl for the expose, though you've been pissing me off lately with ya twitter-fingers. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by adisa204(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=safarigirl post=46405420]All these half news y'all be bringing sef.

Last I checked, E! Africa will be doing a doccie on selected African celebrities one of whom is Tiwa, others like Diamond from Tanzania, Mafikizolo from SA as well as fellow Nigerian, Rita Dominic will also be part of the show.

Please, write it like that next time

Modified:

I know some Nigerians abhor being enlightened, but it is my duty to explain to those who want to be in the know, the terms of this 'goldmine'....you can call it whatever 'hating' 'butthurting'....explore your vocabulary to your heart's delight. As long as my message has been passed, that is the most important thing. Yes we all know but it's still a privilege that she is recognized as one of Africa's great talent and to be on E is not beans. Yes it's definitely hating and it's ur butt is definitely doing u 'gulugulu'. We all see the adverts on E whenever we watch.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by UjSizzle(f): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2016
We know this program is actually called E! VIP Africa undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by petz(f): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Congratz girl.. Foward ever! No dulling
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by freshvine(f): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2016
Michellla:
she seems to be doing better as a single mom

Someone that do not have a spare time for her husband won't have for her son. Believe the son is suffering too but can't complain like the father.

Life of a female celebrity
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by shaybebaby(f): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2016
oshaosha2014:
Did you mean balling and crying inside. What most of y'all do is show the world that you are okay without a man but we know how hurt you feel when nobody is there.

If you were in her shoes, would you cry? Are successful men crying? And how do you even know this?
I know who is crying, the leech she married because he will never attract such again.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by shaybebaby(f): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2016
mokset123:

You missed it the main reason marriage was instituted was for companionship
Well, which kin companionship naija men offer? Because from where I stand, what I see is an offer of servitude to them.
If it was real companionship, the thief she married previously wouldn't have laid hands on her, wouldn't be waiting for her to feed him(like he is the baby she is nursing), eating from other women etc .. Like that isn't the average model of nigerian marriages.
So yeah, she may desire a companion but if what is being offered is what she just escaped, then she has no need for bondage.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by vanhayor(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
so true. It was as if she won a lottery
As if she won a lottery??....hmmm...bad belle If u were to be d one, am sure ur extended family would dier problems to u
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Emmanueledu(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Good for her!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Etinosajay(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
rheether:
I said it. Once you are single, good things will start coming your way. No relationship/marriage for now jhoor.

Chai.

Your village people have succeeded.

With that face (old) and with this comment, your village people have done their worst.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Etinosajay(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
shaybebaby:
To all the marriage by fire by force advocates, please tell me why she needs a husband now?
What would he have to offer to warrant her commiting to him?
She is killing it on her own, don't need a man to feed her or her baby and paying her own bills.
She doesn't "need" a husband but if she decides to give it a go again, it'll be because she wants to. If she chooses not to, well.. Girl is balling whichever way.

What did Sarah offer to Abraham?

She became mother of all nations.

Please take your own advise, and close your doors to men.

I pray we won't be here giving you suggestions, when you open a thread.

"I'm 45 and no suitor, please help"
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Etinosajay(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Oga,people can be single and still have companionship sometimes even better than the married ones! undecided

Meanwhile, check out my signature if you are interested.

You mean like sex for money?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Etinosajay(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
oshaosha2014:
Did you mean balling and crying inside. What most of y'all do is show the world that you are okay without a man but we know how hurt you feel when nobody is there.

Don't mind her.

Na her type dey steal newborn baby for clinic
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Etinosajay:

You don't have to have sex to enjoy each others company. Shows how myopic your reasoning is. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Etinosajay(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kath5kouture:

You don't have to have sex to enjoy each others company. Shows how myopic your reasoning is. undecided

No. It shows how much you're trying to hide what you do.

**** peddling
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by shaybebaby(f): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Etinosajay:

What did Sarah offer to Abraham?

She became mother of all nations.

Please take your own advise, and close your doors to men.

I pray we won't be here giving you suggestions, when you open a thread.

"I'm 45 and no suitor, please help"
Which nations, is Nigeria included in the list? Cos she is failing woefully judging by the state of things. I would rather be Tiwa, mother of Jamal and holding things down for my baby than one Sarah who is mother of many failed nations.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by ogtavia(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:
All these half news y'all be bringing sef.

Last I checked, E! Africa will be doing a doccie on selected African celebrities one of whom is Tiwa, others like Diamond from Tanzania, Mafikizolo from SA as well as fellow Nigerian, Rita Dominic will also be part of the show.

Please, write it like that next time

Modified:

I know some Nigerians abhor being enlightened, but it is my duty to explain to those who want to be in the know, the terms of this 'goldmine'....you can call it whatever 'hating' 'butthurting'....explore your vocabulary to your heart's delight. As long as my message has been passed, that is the most important thing.

Thank you
Well..even if it's E!Sambisa..at least she got featured..some didn't get to be featured..its nt like she is so good like dt sef...an African adage says..."the lizard who falls from the iroko tree with no one to applaud it..applauds itself"...
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Etinosajay(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
shaybebaby:

Which nations, is Nigeria included in the list? Cos she is failing woefully judging by the state of things. I would rather be Tiwa, mother of Jamal and holding things down for my baby than one Sarah who is mother of many failed nations.

Amen
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by MarieSucre(f): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
EVILFOREST:
DORO-GIVER has gone to ensure all are given as usual.

Some LADIES hav bin designed to be BABY MAMAS.
Some LADIES hav bin designed to be SIGN-POST 4odas.
Some LADIES hav bin designed to be STRIPPERS.
Some LADIES hav bin designed to be TWERKERS.
Some LADIES hav bin designed to be HELP MATES.

Some LADIES defy that list. They will not stick to your labels or stereotype.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by MarieSucre(f): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Etinosajay:

Nope. Its called a Common Union. People do not have to get married to be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Etinosajay:

No. It shows how much you're trying to hide what you do.

**** peddling
Sorry but am a He so get sense!,Olodo!
You and stupidity are like 5&6

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
MarieSucre:

Pls are you explaining to the educated illiterate?, He thinks this is 1678!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Etinosajay(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Sorry but am a He so get sense!,Olodo!
You and stupidity are like 5&6

Lol...your case is beyond repair.

A supposed "He goat" mostly seen on romance, jokes, celebrities segment.

You don't know your left from your right, that may have been how you were born.

I'm sure you were mostly wearing male and female clothes as a kid, so you now thought you're hermaphrodite and can answer either male or female.

Senseless mofo

Imagine your stu:pid reply, after dreaming of how you'd be a single mother, now you're suddenly a HE. Abi He-goat.

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
rheether:
I said it. Once you are single, good things will start coming your way. No relationship/marriage for now jhoor.

ko bad 4 a choice to live n die as a virgin,,if u like no sit near man anywhr ...ko kan aiye...pls look outside enuf endowed aba oko kuu chick yapa ...wu wil even knw u exist
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Etinosajay(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
MarieSucre:

Sis, you will have to read my exchange with that other buffoon to know why I said so.

The retard who has suddenly drifted to being male, while dreaming of the gains of being a single mother.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
shaybebaby:

Well, which kin companionship naija men offer? Because from where I stand, what I see is an offer of servitude to them.
If it was real companionship, the thief she married previously wouldn't have laid hands on her, wouldn't be waiting for her to feed him(like he is the baby she is nursing), eating from other women etc .. Like that isn't the average model of nigerian marriages.
So yeah, she may desire a companion but if what is being offered is what she just escaped, then she has no need for bondage.

d so called lazy teebills now,,av bin in money even b4 tiwa bcame a celeb..he picked tiwa savage up n made her .,tiwa acknowledged dat..then it shuld bother u hw a such a made man after marriage can buy boxers 4 himsef,,cannt afford baby food n tiwa does evrytin even clothin him .....am surprised u believe a woman dat culd snap her own miscarriage ..see blood evrywhr ..God!!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by omojeesu(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Softly o!
Beware of illum power o!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by firstolalekan(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Omohjick:

'e' for egg.. undecided undecided
girl kiss kiss kiss
lurdkriss:
E for eba..
yeye boy angry angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nickymezor(f): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Gd to hear.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
La click la bomb
fingard02k:
Good for her though

In other news

SEE HOW THIS WOMAN BURN HER DAUGHTER ALIVE OVER MARRIAGE DISAGREEMENT http://www.enzyhub.com/what-mother-burns-daughter-alive-over-marriage-disagreement/

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by fingard02k(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Chosen1984:
La click la bomb
at 32 you're still reasoning like a kid.. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation / Wizkid’s Grand Entrance At The London 02 Concert / D'banj, Meek Mill And Josh Harris Picrured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.