Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary (31384 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] / Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2016
good
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by floragregs(f): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:
All these half news y'all be bringing sef.

Last I checked, E! Africa will be doing a doccie on selected African celebrities one of whom is Tiwa, others like Diamond from Tanzania, Mafikizolo from SA as well as fellow Nigerian, Rita Dominic.

Please, write I like that next time
no matter how small a GOOD progress, it is worth celebrating. Just say congrats and move on!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by fpeter(f): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Teebilzz copy that!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by tkondscreen(m): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
As if she has sent me airtime before undecided
This is what you see when the madness of a drunkard gets to the next level!

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Benbisco(f): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:

Last I checked, E! Africa will be doing a doccie on selected African celebrities one of whom is Tiwa, others like Diamond from Tanzania, Mafikizolo from SA as well as fellow Nigerian, Rita Dominic.

Biko let's allow her to enjoy the moment. When people who have had a rough ride begin to have a reason to smile, please smile with them!

Meantime : @ Tiwa Savage, please enjoy yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by lovelyadeola(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Nice development!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by sisisioge: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:

Sweetheart, its still a big deal given the several Nigerian female artists they could have chosen from. She did well for herself to have gotten that recognition .Her marriage saga is still a good publicity for her(however painful), makes for a good story. Goodies without dramas don't sell as such...

I love you babes, you write beautifully wink
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by mokset123: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
shaybebaby:
To all the marriage by fire by force advocates, please tell me why she needs a husband now?
What would he have to offer to warrant her commiting to him?
She is killing it on her own, don't need a man to feed her or her baby and paying her own bills.
She doesn't "need" a husband but if she decides to give it a go again, it'll be because she wants to. If she chooses not to, well.. Girl is balling whichever way.
You missed it the main reason marriage was instituted was for companionship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by lurdkriss: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2016
firstolalekan:
e for what
E for eba..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by frubben(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2016
I don't tink dis babe ever loved tee billz
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by computer0810(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2016
quemod:
She seriously wants to bring God into this shii?? ? Hit?
who is ur father sef?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by CaroLyner(f): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:

why are you always so butthurt?

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Abee79(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
No wonder she dumped tee billz

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by GoldenJAT(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2016
rheether:
I said it. Once you are single, good things will start coming your way. No relationship/marriage for now jhoor.
let d god of love locate u now!!! na ur type de love like Juliet..
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by wacoj(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Where is that her TB husband that wants to commit suicide?
Tiwa is stepping up o!

I'm sure you are crying now, you better come out of ur hiding you buffon!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Mistadora01(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2016
THONZE:
NICE ONE,,,,,KEEP THE FLAG GOING.....BUT IF THEY INTERVIEW YOU ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP,,,,DO NOT CRY O....JUST ENDURE IT.....

Lmao! she ghadz b emotional na buh not all that. She still never recover from her fail marriage no mind all d smiles oo. but I really look up to Tiwa Now A Single Mother but shiz still strong n Successful. Teebilz b c who to chop him no keep quiet d chop in go d d blasphemous. Now! who e d fail Now. Him Ahbi Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:

You are right. She is to be featured on E!Africa and to be viewed by Africans only.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by AbbieGee1(f): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2016
justicejay:
The Nigerian pop singer has been honored even
more as she will now be featured in a documentary by E! Entertainment channel.
Tiwa Savage has on the professional front had an amazing year so far with her endorsement deal with Pepsi still going strong, another potential one with Forte oil and mixing it up with Jay-Z and Roc Nation.
While things on the personal front have not been so great, she does have an amazing career to look forward to as she begins a new chapter.
She took to her Instagram to gush about her new
platform.

www.herald.ng/tiwa-savage-feature-e-documentary/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd
finally,at least something came out of the tears and the 45 mins interview,alrri byt
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by safarigirl(f): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
bae, you just joined here last year or so, you're in no position to describe my person on NL.

I have a few words to say about you as well, but I mostly ignore your posts because I don't know you or your state of mind when you posted.

So please, keep whatever mundane opinions you have of my person, to your young self. Good day

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by AbbieGee1(f): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2016
lurdkriss:
E for eba..
haha,awon salaro
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2016
mokset123:

You missed it the main reason marriage was instituted was for companionship
Oga,people can be single and still have companionship sometimes even better than the married ones! undecided

Meanwhile, check out my signature if you are interested.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:

Calm down. Packaging is allowed wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
How does she sound butthurt? When she was mainly trying to enlighten us. When you say the truth these days, you are either termed butthurt or hater.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by safarigirl(f): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2016
floragregs:
no matter how small a GOOD progress, it is worth celebrating. Just say congrats and move on!
I'm congratulating all five of them that have their doccies, I refuse to celebrate just one person as if I know her personally.

You should also just say congrats to everyone who got on the show instead of congratulating just Tiwa. What they're getting in reality, is no different from the BET backstage awards.

Y'all should start demanding a little respect from these foreign stations that treat your celebs like dung

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by 4ward(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2016
Congrats..,who God has Blessed no one can curse
justicejay:
The Nigerian pop singer has been honored even
more as she will now be featured in a documentary by E! Entertainment channel.
Tiwa Savage has on the professional front had an amazing year so far with her endorsement deal with Pepsi still going strong, another potential one with Forte oil and mixing it up with Jay-Z and Roc Nation.
While things on the personal front have not been so great, she does have an amazing career to look forward to as she begins a new chapter.
She took to her Instagram to gush about her new
platform.

www.herald.ng/tiwa-savage-feature-e-documentary/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by MUVAH(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Frank114:
cheesy
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique seun
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by dumie(f): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2016
The best form of revenge is massive success.
Well done, Tiwa!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Theotherella(f): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Congrats Tiwa Savage ::

Standing Ovation

Tee Billz right now :: grin

cheesy
[img]http://gif.co/vfKw.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by fireforfire: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
so true.
It was as if she won a lottery

Wats ur own achievement madame?
Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by MzSunshyne(f): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2016
bcomputer101:

enemy of progress

lol
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Congrats doorlin.. smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by oshaosha2014(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2016
Did you mean balling and crying inside. What most of y'all do is show the world that you are okay without a man but we know how hurt you feel when nobody is there.

shaybebaby:
To all the marriage by fire by force advocates, please tell me why she needs a husband now?
What would he have to offer to warrant her commiting to him?
She is killing it on her own, don't need a man to feed her or her baby and paying her own bills.
She doesn't "need" a husband but if she decides to give it a go again, it'll be because she wants to. If she chooses not to, well.. Girl is balling whichever way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation / Wizkid’s Grand Entrance At The London 02 Concert / D'banj, Meek Mill And Josh Harris Picrured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.