Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary (31382 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] / Tiwa Savage To Leave Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by OMOTOWO(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Congrats Tiwa Savage ::

Standing Ovation

Tee Billz right now :: grin

walahi u no well at all.a don laff tire here..

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
fingard02k:

at 32 you're still reasoning like a kid.. smh
I'll be a kid than click
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by fingard02k(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Chosen1984:
I'll be a kid than click
Grow up buddy.. Nobody is begging you to click any thing so park one side.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by olhrt: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Congrats Tiwa, that's what u get when ur content is good plus u have a good platform to showcase urself. Let's support good music and without doubt we'll have our artistes making us proud with good records.

Please take a chance to download and listen to this very cool song from a friend. it's dope....no doubt, You'd want to hear more of him

https://soundcloud.com/supaboileo/supaboi-leo-wonrogo-rico-cover
Re: Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Etinosajay:

Lol...your case is beyond repair.

A supposed "He goat" mostly seen on romance, jokes, celebrities segment.

You don't know your left from your right, that may have been how you were born.

I'm sure you were mostly wearing male and female clothes as a kid, so you now thought you're hermaphrodite and can answer either male or female.

Senseless mofo

Imagine your stu:pid reply, after dreaming of how you'd be a single mother, now you're suddenly a HE. Abi He-goat.

Stale. You don't have anything left to say that's why your blabbering! Hide your face in shame because you aren't even worth living. Useless son of a bastard father. I don't get why fools like this can't be prevented from coming into this world With just 20naira condom.
Very sure that stupid father of yours must have mistakenly ruined the condom he used if he did.
That's why your likes are called PLC-Product of a Leaking Condom. Pathetic oaf!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation / Wizkid’s Grand Entrance At The London 02 Concert / Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.